Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #51
Solumina

Witnesses?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #52
Saya

You know, there's really no reason to get all hot and bothered over the fact that there isn't a "gay gene". So what? Even if you just woke up one morning and decided "I'm gonna have homosexual relations today!".......so? There is no real ethical or moral argument agaisnt homosexuality, only arguments born out of a prejudice that doesn't care if you have all the evidence in the world that its natural. You're preaching to the choir here, and I doubt presenting any ignorant hick a case for the "gay gene" will change their minds.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #53
girasol

[quote=Annwyn;525656]Why would I choose to like girls when I know that I could very well be killed for it?
[quote]

You might feel that you have always felt for girls because of genes, but had you simply been turned off men because of life experiences - you might still choose to be with women and like them - and you might never feel for or want to be with men again. You would be gay all the same. Its terrible that people are harassed for their preferences. Even if you have a 'gay gene' - you still have the choice to make your life easier or more difficult by coming out of the closet. You don't have to be with anyone at all.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #54
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
I've had lesbian sex within two days, and am going on a date with a woman tonight.
I'm purchasing a fake dick to wear under my pants within the week.

I make it pretty clear that I'm a flaming dyke, so I'm not sure how you thought I was serious when I said homosexuality is wrong.
To be fair, she's new and didn't know this much about you. Hell, when I first saw your thread on packing I thought you were talking about hookah. Little did I know that you were into chicks, or even desired to be a male (or at least own a penis).

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #55
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by girasol View Post

You might feel that you have always felt for girls because of genes, but had you simply been turned off men because of life experiences - you might still choose to be with women and like them - and you might never feel for or want to be with men again. You would be gay all the same. Its terrible that people are harassed for their preferences. Even if you have a 'gay gene' - you still have the choice to make your life easier or more difficult by coming out of the closet. You don't have to be with anyone at all.
I was cursed with the straight gene, myself. I am reminded of this every time I find myself longingly staring at another girl's boobs. YOU CAN'T DISPROVE MY STRAIGHT GENE.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 04-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #56
Solumina

I don't know, my boobs seem to have strange powers over straight chicks, that or I just know a lot of repressed chicks who didn't drink before college.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #57
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I don't know, my boobs seem to have strange powers over straight chicks, that or I just know a lot of repressed chicks who didn't drink before college.
Probably a bit of both. I don't drink, so maybe that's why I like boobs so much. That's senseless logic, but anything that'll get my friends off my back about being the group's "closet lesbian" is good enough for me. They've since resorted to calling me the waist-up lesbian since I am not so fond of vaginas.

Old 04-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #58
Solumina

I don't blame you, breasts are fantastic but I can see why some people would be less than attracted to vaginas.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #59
Pyre

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...achuVagina.jpg

They just swallow everything. . .

Old 04-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #60
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I don't blame you, breasts are fantastic but I can see why some people would be less than attracted to vaginas.
They kinda look wrinkly and remind me of old people.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #61
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
I was cursed with the straight gene, myself. I am reminded of this every time I find myself longingly staring at another girl's boobs. YOU CAN'T DISPROVE MY STRAIGHT GENE.
I am not interested in anyones 'straight gene' or 'gay gene'. I don't care at all because I have no issues with gay people or straight people.
I was just putting it out there that in my opinion even if people didn't have a gene to point a finger at in regards to their sexuality and their sexual preferences - them feeling gay, and living gay because they aren't attracted to the opposite sex is the only thing that matters. It doesn't matter whether they became gay because they found out they liked people who looked and thought like themselves or because they found out that women are just too difficult to deal with or because they for some reason find boobs and lipstick disgusting... or whether they always had a crush on boys and couldn't play mummy and daddy at school... why not daddy and daddy?

I don't care about the exact reason behind people being gay. I am bisexual. I find women physically more attractive and yet have had much more experience with guys. I don't give a shit about whether I have a gay gene or a straight gene and am doing something unnatural or natural to me.

I know a lot of horrible straight people and I know a lot of horrible snotty gay people too. I wish they could find some 'bitch gene' (:
Old 04-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #62
Pyre

Quote:
I wish they could find some 'bitch gene' (:
I have that one, too. True story.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #63
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
They kinda look wrinkly and remind me of old people.
what about balls? they are wrinkly saggy sacks that men are really protective of. Not to mention hairy. Hair that most people won't remove because it hurts too much.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #64
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annwyn View Post
I fucking hate it when people are sarcastic towards me.
Well love, I suggest you get used to it if you intend staying.

I dont care if you've slept with every girl in your school. The fact remains that by going 'wah wah I didnt CHOOSE to like women, I dont have a choice' you come across as though you are ashamed of it. Get over it.

Yes it is sick that people are beaten, ***** and murdered for their sexuality, but fuck sake. People have endured the same because of their race and religion for quite some time now. It's wrong that any of these things happens, regardless. I could have the shit kicked out of me for my mobile phone next week. I was sexually assaulted 17yrs ago, in broad daylight, on my way home from the shop, because some horny little fuckwad fancied his chances. But if our races had been the other way round it would have been classed as a racial attack. But shit happens. You have worse things to worry about than being killed for being a lesbian. Trust me.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #65
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
what about balls? they are wrinkly saggy sacks that men are really protective of. Not to mention hairy. Hair that most people won't remove because it hurts too much.
But do they have that toothless grin effect? I just think of an 80 year old trying to eat her roast chicken and some grease dribbles down her chin and a bit of skin flaps about.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:40 AM   #66
girasol

Quote:
But do they have that toothless grin effect? I just think of an 80 year old trying to eat her roast chicken and some grease dribbles down her chin and a bit of skin flaps about.
You must have seen some really gross ...women
that was disgusting imagery in my head right then...
Old 04-02-2009, 05:43 AM   #67
girasol

but balls have some weird crease down the middle of them...? They are like siamese figs that have evolved and grown hair.
But anyway. We all have funny bits
Old 04-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #68
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
...whose pussy have you been looking at?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:18 PM   #69
Pyre

SCC, my vagina never looks like it's grinning. And it's not toothless. I don't understand where you're coming from.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #70
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
...whose pussy have you been looking at?
A straight friend of mine sent some stuff a while back of what he considered to be the best looking pussy ever, well he's either got extremely bad taste or that was one hell of an angle.

Dicks and balls can be reaalllly ugly too. and I'm sure there are some nice looking vaginas out there, I've just never met them.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #71
Alarica

Quote:
SCC, my vagina never looks like it's grinning. And it's not toothless.
I've had a root round and I am absolutely certain that my vagina is, infact, completely toothless.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #72
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCC
A straight friend of mine sent some stuff a while back of what he considered to be the best looking pussy ever, well he's either got extremely bad taste or that was one hell of an angle.
That does it! Next time I talk to you on MSN I'm sending you some pretty punini pictures. How can you be so perverted yet not know what a good Vagina looks like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
SCC, my vagina never looks like it's grinning. And it's not toothless. I don't understand where you're coming from.
Je ne te crois pas. Je demande des pictures vrai pour le confirmaticion. Alors, je peux a montrer des pictures a la Sir Canvas Corpsey pour une deuxieme confirmation.

Nous sommes les juges.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #73
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
Je ne te crois pas. Je demande des pictures vrai pour le confirmaticion. Alors, je peux a montrer des pictures a la Sir Canvas Corpsey pour une deuxieme confirmation.

Nous sommes les juges.
I'll think about it. (I am too lazy to respond in French.)

No.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #74
girasol

Quote:
so yours has teeth?
Old 04-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #75
Pyre

Quote:
so yours has teeth?
I like sporting the vagina dentata style. It works for me.