Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #26
Sinjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua View Post
You are so weird, Alan; so "The Crow" is a movie the kid enjoys. Be the adult I know you are and just let it go.

You're as gripy as a grumpy old man. lol
That's not really the case. Think of it this way: wouldn't someone associated with the goff scene get just a LITTLE tired of Crow hype on the same forum he's been on for about five years?

I haven't even been on here that long and it's fucking sick to me. While I'll enjoy the movie it's a horse that's been beat a thousand fucking times. A big black mopey horse.
Onyxbat you're doing the argue out of your ass thing again, slow your roll.

And gripy isn't a word, I'm afraid. So it's not a "valid" insult.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #27
Alan

I didn't even say anything about the Crow itself. I just find it annoying that someone would care about a character being a 'hottie.'

YOU are the weird one, Tam. You seem to be a homophobe with the reading skill of a sixth grader. Something's just not right with that.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #28
Sinjob

I bet Brandon Lee wasn't so sexy off camera...dead.

Yeah. I went there.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:00 AM   #29
Azareal Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
The reasons being Schindler's List, China Town, Vivre Sa Vie, Casablanca, City Lights, La Vita è Bella, Prova d'Orchestra, Apocalypse Now, Taxi Driver, and Singin' in the Rain are below you?
Taxi driver was indeed a great movie. I love the quote "All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me."
I don't know much about the other movies except Schindler's List, Singin' in the Rain and Casablanca

I really fell in love with the Crow books first, then when I discovered it was a movie I wanted to see how close they came. I fell in love with the movies.
Azareal Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:21 AM   #30
OnyxBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
You've obviously not seen a picture of me.
Just by your personality I could tell.
OnyxBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #31
OnyxBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinjob View Post
That's not really the case. Think of it this way: wouldn't someone associated with the goff scene get just a LITTLE tired of Crow hype on the same forum he's been on for about five years?

I haven't even been on here that long and it's fucking sick to me. While I'll enjoy the movie it's a horse that's been beat a thousand fucking times. A big black mopey horse.
Onyxbat you're doing the argue out of your ass thing again, slow your roll.

And gripy isn't a word, I'm afraid. So it's not a "valid" insult.
I am not pulling an argument out of my back side, I was just correcting Alan (who is the one pulling a argument). Did you ever seen the remake of the crow? Horrible, and so stupid.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:38 AM   #32
OnyxBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinjob View Post
I bet Brandon Lee wasn't so sexy off camera...dead.

Yeah. I went there.
*sticks out 'the finger'*
Old 08-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #33
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBat View Post
Just by your personality I could tell.
Mel Gibson is a douche and was named All-Time sexiest man 1985. You're really bad at trying to insult.
real classy
Old 08-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #34
OnyxBat

And so are you Alan.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:28 AM   #35
Alan

I'm not trying to insult you. I just said you were lame and you got all pissy for it.
Hell, now that I think of it, that is an undeniable example that I am good at insulting.
real classy
Old 08-10-2010, 09:00 AM   #36
OnyxBat

You just did by calling me lame. And you don't even know when you insult some one. And I won't lie you are good at insulting but not entirely.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #37
Sinjob

Nahh I'm pretty sure his words were meant to say something unpeachy.

I have to admit aside from being good in that movie Lee was a stud, so no fingers necessary. But when you think about it that's gotta be the ultimate liability, dying on a movie set due to a malfunction...my god.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:05 AM   #38
OnyxBat

His dads death is weirder, just sits there, take some pills and knocks out for moment but never wakes up.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #39
Sinjob

Yeah. The curse, mayne. The curse.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #40
OnyxBat

That's just sad and poor Brandon had to suffer along. He really did not look all that Asian when I first saw him.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #41
Sinjob

I believe less in curses than I do a shitty production crew, bad timing, and prescription drugs.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #42
OnyxBat

True, who knows maybe Brandon could have had some beef with someone on the set that they screwed with the gun.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:06 PM   #43
Sinjob

Haha. Just like his father's death that one screams conspiracy. Whatever they're Asian not like society lost anything other than a few killer meals.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #44
OnyxBat

Yeah, well people now in days just over do it with pills and drugs. Personally I think pills don't do crap, like your so use to the idea that they are going to make you feel better later so your practically ignoring the pain with out even knowing it, people back then put up with that pain and they turned out fine.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #45
Sinjob

Quote:
Yeah, well people now in days just over do it with pills and drugs. Personally I think pills don't do crap, like your so use to the idea that they are going to make you feel better later so your practically ignoring the pain with out even knowing it, people back then put up with that pain and they turned out fine.
Morphine, Bars, and Oxycontin do nothing?

Then how was I not able to care or realize I was being robbed because the way the cushion on the seat I was rested in felt too good?

Quit while you're ahead. Don't let this go down that road of another wasted argument thread.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:39 PM   #46
OnyxBat

*Silence, with a glare*
So how's life?
Old 08-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #47
Sinjob

Killer except my gf just left for New York and I'm looking for a place to live. It's all a growing experience. But that's not important.

You're alright, kid.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #48
OnyxBat

I can't wait until I'm 60. Tell your GF to stop by the wax museum it's cool but also creepy.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #49
OnyxBat

Why thank you. But hey good luck on the moving process, the market is really low now.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #50
Sinjob

Quote:
I can't wait until I'm 60. Tell your GF to stop by the wax museum it's cool but also creepy.
You're so cute. She's upstate though. A beautiful but uncultured area to be exact...