Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:08 AM   #1
LovelyLunaxx

Hello lovelies

Hello lovelies. I am new here...looking for others like myself. It has been a long time since I have found anyone who dares to try and understand me, most run away when they find out my favorite color isn't pink, and I love the unnatural...please be patient with me. Hope I am in the right place. Feel free to ask me whatever you like...and I want to know more about each one of you. <3
LovelyLunaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:19 PM   #2
Stormbringer

Greetings and welcome LovelyLuna, I can assure you that you are in the right place. I too am an open book as it were, ask me anything.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 02:43 PM   #3
Pr1aP1sm

Luna has always been my Favorite name for the Moon,
She truly is Lovely.
In many ways, I belong only to her.

The ones Who run away Just cant hang,
and Pink can be so Very Ugly.

Also, You're right...
The Best things DO happen after Dark.

Hope You Find what you're Looking For.
Pr1aP1sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 01:04 AM   #4
Molster

Welcome LovelyLuna, pull up a chair and make yourself comfy. Can I get you a drink?
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:34 AM   #5
LovelyLunaxx

Thank you all oh so much for your beautiful greetings, I cherish your embrace. <3 Feel free to ask me anything, it is such a joy to meet others like myself. I am always curious when you realized you were different...special, unique and mysteriously beautiful. When I was a child I would sit by my window and stare at the moon for hours, beautiful poetry dancing in my mind. I felt such a strong, wonderful connection...unique and beautiful. I still stare up at the moon every night and explore after dark. I suppose that is why I felt a strong connection with the name Luna...in case any one was wondering...it makes me feel alive...
Old 11-04-2015, 06:29 PM   #6
Lyonel

Nice to meet you, Luna, pleasure. You do have a very beautiful name, I happen to be a "lunatic" myself if you know what I mean. Lol I must ask, are you by any chance a witch or pagan? I only ask because of your connection with the moon, I personally celebrate her phases all year round.
Lyonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #7
Anise

Ahhh welcome my Lovely Luna <3

Yay! New blood to the group
So glad you're here and hope you find a little home here.
A somewhat quiet forum admittedly, but I think that's a good aspect too?
I've not been here long myself, thus far I've found all here to be darlings.
Haha Darling Darklings!
But I digress .. a warm welcome to you my lovely!
Anise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:14 AM   #8
LovelyLunaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonel View Post
Nice to meet you, Luna, pleasure. You do have a very beautiful name, I happen to be a "lunatic" myself if you know what I mean. Lol I must ask, are you by any chance a witch or pagan? I only ask because of your connection with the moon, I personally celebrate her phases all year round.
I am neither, but my fascination with the moon and darkness has always been oh so real...I am glad there are those who understand...the few who join me in my night journeys say my eyes change when I stare at the moon, ghostly in a sense...and I am very serious. I enjoy hearing your side and how you observe.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:20 AM   #9
LovelyLunaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anise View Post
Ahhh welcome my Lovely Luna <3

Yay! New blood to the group
So glad you're here and hope you find a little home here.
A somewhat quiet forum admittedly, but I think that's a good aspect too?
I've not been here long myself, thus far I've found all here to be darlings.
Haha Darling Darklings!
But I digress .. a warm welcome to you my lovely!

Thank you lovely, I am enjoying this forum quite a lot...so nice to meet others I can relate to...it is a very rare occurrence sadly. And I agree that quiet can most definitely be a good aspect. I enjoy silence and darkness, though I also adore music. Ah the inspiration I receive from both, it is oh so wonderful.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:57 AM   #10
Anise

I hear you sister ..

Music is food for the soul!
As for social interactions, I find that people in small doses is my personal forte.
With internet inclusion we no longer really require what we may have previously.
Well, that's my view ..

Yes 'people need people', that much may be true. We are social beings.
I get along just fine on the minimal of physical contact; chatting on line is a great sustenance, per say we can find kindred souls without the need of explanation etc ..

When I first alighted upon this forum I thought perhaps it was a little unused and quiet; not much traffic .. buuut I now embrace that as a quality as opposed to a negative. Allows for good convos and perhaps an easier interaction?
Anise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 10:30 AM   #11
LovelyLunaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anise View Post
I hear you sister ..

Music is food for the soul!
As for social interactions, I find that people in small doses is my personal forte.
With internet inclusion we no longer really require what we may have previously.
Well, that's my view ..

Yes 'people need people', that much may be true. We are social beings.
I get along just fine on the minimal of physical contact; chatting on line is a great sustenance, per say we can find kindred souls without the need of explanation etc ..

When I first alighted upon this forum I thought perhaps it was a little unused and quiet; not much traffic .. buuut I now embrace that as a quality as opposed to a negative. Allows for good convos and perhaps an easier interaction?
Yes. I can relate. I enjoy others company in small doses as well, which not many understand. I like this forum very much already, it is not too busy, not too quiet and finally I find others like myself...an unusual happening where I live. I get oh so tired of wasting my breath in useless conversation...why I am how I am...is there something wrong with me...so tiresome. Perhaps what is worse to me is forced and useless discussion with others until I can politely free myself from the insanity.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:19 PM   #12
Izren_Hathor

Greetings and welcome.
Izren_Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote