Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 04-21-2006, 12:21 PM   #76
Cambodian Breakfast

They are now also watched Sternn.
Cambodian Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 05:09 AM   #77
CptSternn

Once again *shudders*

I'd love to see them come here. I mean, it goes to show how inept they really are. Two wars, dozens of homegrown terrorists in their own borders, Bin Laden still giving the two fingers at ye as he sents his people in to kill yer troops on a daily basis, and the fbi out scanning chatrooms for people 'saying naughty' things.

They couldn't even catch the pediophiles within their own ranks - a half-arsed beat cop from florida had to point out the #2 man in the DHS was out trying to **** little girls.

But please, tell me how grand those lads are. I'd love to see them waste more time and tax payers money on me. They can suck my proverbial hole sure.

You can tell 'em I said so.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 10:25 AM   #78
Binkie

Doyle was arrested as part of a sting operation. He never really came into contact with any little girls. Just detectives posing as little girls, which is how the system works. Did it work here? Damn right it did. People who fuck around on the internet always get caught.

But like I said, if you want to test the government, Sternn, right here and now before an investigation does open up on you (should it turn out you filed for bankruptcy in the US), just post here real quick that you have intentions to kill the US President. I mean, I thought you were being sarcastic when you were "shuddering." S'a matter? You scared of doing it? Lol.

You're pretty damn see-through, Sternn.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:22 AM   #79
WolfMoon

Quote:
Your country celebrates it as well, so before saying we should take back ideals, realise your country started the idea of celebrating it even before we did.

That's bullshit. The Irish have been celebrating St. Paddy's day for thousandsa of years.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:28 PM   #80
Binkie

Indeed, indeed, indeed. It's sad that you live in Ireland, Sternn, and don't know the history of celebrating Saint Patrick's day.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 04-25-2006, 10:37 AM   #81
Cambodian Breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Umm..when? I am a member of the NRA, so when did I ever say anything about gun control? I have multiple picture posts of myself with part of my extensive assualt rifle collection. I think that speaks for itself.

Don't think so? Try visiting there. Like any communist country, they aren't so fond of ye.
The NRA is lobbing for better gun control. So you are wrong agine. You most likley have never been to a communist country, have you? Ever been to Russia. They don't really mind american. I know know that for a fact.
Cambodian Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:53 AM   #82
CptSternn

Your childish taunts have no bearing on the argument here.

But...

Fuck bush, his regime, and anyone who supports him. 'Nuff said.

I want to blow up the circus
Bring down the circus of lies
The ultimate goal and purpose
Is no Ass Clown survives
I want to line up the congressmen
And strap them to their missiles
Then I’ll point them at their temples
Then I’ll wave goodbye!

I wanna see it go up in flames

-Ministry (Ass Clown)

Cambo -

And yes, I have been to Russia. Never with a US passport though. Makes you a target.

The only reason russians, or anyone else, even bothers with americans is the same reason we hang Céad Milé Failté outside our pubs in Dublin.

It means 'a hundred thousand welcomes', but you only see it on tourist pubs. IF ye ask the average Irishman they will tell you 'it means come here ye stupid yanks and spend yer money'.

I'm guessing on your trip to Russia, you hit the oturist spots. I'm guessing they were nice. They have to make a living too.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:02 AM   #83
Nike

I like how you seem to know better about any step a person makes than the person him- or herself.

Maybe not every Russian was as generalizing than you are and they are ok with Americans? I know plenty, who are, some of them might not agree with u.s. politics, but what does that have to do with how you treat an individual?
Old 04-26-2006, 02:53 PM   #84
Binkie

Makes you a target using a US passport alright... for "mail order bride" programs. The single women there LOVE American men. S'kinda funny, cause if you travel over there to say, Moscow, looking for a wife, there are agencies that will sit you down in front of stacks and stacks and stacks of books filled to the brim with photos of women eager to meet an American man who will take them back to the US (or stay in Russia - depends on the woman). The ammount of single women in Russia is amazing. It's a bachelor's paradise.

BTW, Sternn, where did you travel to in Russia? I'd like to know. I deal with Russians all the time. Bought most of my LBVs, uniforms/BDUs, gear, scopes, and magazines directly from Moscow. As Nike mentioned, some folks there don't tend to agree with US policy, but they sure as hell don't mind Americans.

But whatever. Obviously only you are right with information you can't verify or backup, Sternn. Only your "experiences" are right. Lol.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:27 AM   #85
CptSternn

Nike -

I know many Russians. Worked with many, know many, and in Ireland, they are a huge part of the population. We have a very large number of Eastern block/Baltic state people living here. I drink with many regularly, if you check my various picture galleries on me website, you will see many in various picture sets from various parties. We drink, we smoke, we talk. I speak some Russian. Can't write it. But know the important words. Like Bianasit, Doy a vich a, and peace na coo. Yeah, those are phoentic spellings as I have no idea how to write Russiann.

bink-

St. Petersburg last time I was there. And yes, it is a huge tourist spot, however I went with mates who are from there, so we hit the locals and couch surfed.

Twas grand sure.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:19 AM   #86
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
bink-

a huge tourist spot
This is exactly what I thought.