Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-26-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
ForceOfNature

I bring the drama

Greetings. I am ForceOfNature. Drama seems to follow me. But Ill try and behave while Im on here.

I joined this site because I am interested in all things dark, though I dont label myself anything, I am what I am, I know its cliché to say that but hey. Also I like to meet new people so I am hoping to meet some of you! I dont like immature people, sometimes I like to criticise others and people blow it out of proportion. Like on this other site this girl had on her profile "people lack creativity". I told her "that wouldnt include yourself would it?" And she reacted by saying "no need to be a sarcastic prude...blah blah blah you should know the story behind a comment itll make you not look like a dick". Then she blocked me. talk about moody, I mean I was just trying to make conversation for crying out loud! But I guess its ok for her to be a bitch just not for me to a tad bit bit of a humorous dick. hmmm. Not saying Im better than she is, but whatever. Sorry to bore you with that story. Needed to get it out of my system.

If you want to know anything send me a message. Not sure what else you guys want to know about me.

That is all.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Kasdeja

Welcome! You'll find some drama here, but it's usually ok.

Enjoy your time here.
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature View Post
I joined this site because I am interested in all things dark, though I dont label myself anything, I am what I am, I know its cliché to say that but hey.
Very. The amount is very.

Let me ask you something; would you be willing to admit that you lack as much creativity as the girl you called out?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
ForceOfNature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Very. The amount is very.

Let me ask you something; would you be willing to admit that you lack as much creativity as the girl you called out?
Wow. You're witty and charming. Nice to feel all welcome and all. You're not very creative, yourself, btw. Let me ask you this; would labelling myself make me more creative, or less creative? Because The point was that what I said at that point might not have been very creative, but you're hanging on to one thing I said.

Kasdeja:thanks
Old 09-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #5
Solumina

You may as well label yourself instead of letting others do it for you.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
ForceOfNature

Its better to let others label you. Just let people talk. Besides if you label yourself, others can just say you are a fake, and whos to say theyre wrong?
Old 09-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
Alan

I don't demand you to label yourself. But guess what. Like you said, the whole "I don't label myself" shtick is a lot more tryhard and cliché than an actual label. ESPECIALLY when you do use labels: you said you like "all things dark."
That's a label; you're generalizing that some things are 'dark' and that you like all of them.

So, come on, just admit you're as uncreative and clichéd as that girl you called out.
real classy
Old 09-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
ForceOfNature

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

unemployed, I enjoy painting, writing, drawing

2. Where are you from?

The so called heart of fucking Europe, Brussels Belgium

3. Who is your favorite author?

Nietzsche

4. What are your favorite films?

2001, a space odyssey, apocalypse now,

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

Wagner

6. At your funeral?

"The end" by the Doors

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

Nail me to a cross

8. What kind of casket would you want?

Hexagonal, the classic, but there is a reason for that.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

Im not big on clothes

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

Nothing.

11. What's your favorite band?

Marilyn Manson

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

High school. Hey a least I didnt drop out.

13. Why did you join?

Masochism

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

male
Old 09-26-2011, 10:04 PM   #9
ForceOfNature

Quote:
I don't demand you to label yourself. But guess what. Like you said, the whole "I don't label myself" shtick is a lot more tryhard and cliché than an actual label. ESPECIALLY when you do use labels: you said you like "all things dark."
That's a label; you're generalizing that some things are 'dark' and that you like all of them.

So, come on, just admit you're as uncreative and clichéd as that girl you called out.
Ill admit "all things dark" may have been uncreative, does that make me uncreative? Who are you to judge that, you dont even know me, really. My point was that I dont label myself but still joined a goth website and needed to make a point as to why; I am labelling some things dark, but where did I say that was uncreative? Maybe in our human perception certain things appear dark when in fact they are not, thats another question, but not the point here.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #10
Alan

Did you know the girl you called out? Or is it only alright for you to be a dick?

As far as we're concerned, she had one uncreative profile pic. You, on the other hand, you've said five cliché things already.
real classy
Old 09-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #11
Kasdeja

You're not uncreative... Alan's just being himself.
Don't worry about him.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #12
ForceOfNature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasdeja View Post
Don't worry about him.
Noted.

Im gonna get pissed if everything I say is judged as cliched or not. I mean, who cares?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #13
Alan

I don't care about clichés, I care about hypocrisy.
She gets mad you call her uncreative, and she's a bitch.
I show how uncreative you are, and you're a martyr?
real classy
Old 09-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #14
ForceOfNature

Wow, you're worse than I am. Get a life or something.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #15
Kasdeja

Quote:
I don't care about clichés, I care about hypocrisy.
She gets mad you call her uncreative, and she's a bitch.
I show how uncreative you are, and you're a martyr?
... and you're an unoriginal asshole. All you do is put others down, FON no exception. Like I said, don't put any stock in his ramblings. I don't.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #16
Alan

I'd think, Kasdeja, after the Tomorrow thread you'd wonder that maybe if you think I am the idiot, that maybe there's something wrong with your perception.

Do you seriously think I'm wrong here? Is it ok for him to call a girl a bitch after he offended her, but god forbid anyone offending him?
real classy
Old 09-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #17
Kasdeja

Academics mean nothing to me. I was simply congratulating you on a job well done. There's nothing wrong with my perception.

FON, keep on posting in spite of these assholes... I have.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #18
Alan

Alright, he was a dick to a girl and then called her a bitch for being upset about it.
But he's not an asshole?

How exactly do you judge character, Kasdeja? You seem to be very arbitrary about it.
real classy
Old 09-26-2011, 10:43 PM   #19
ForceOfNature

I did admit that I was a dick, and no better than she was, and that I was just trying to get that off my chest.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #20
Alan

So just admit you're just as uncreative. It's pretty simple. Is your ego that fragile or can you just admit an obvious thing?
real classy
Old 09-26-2011, 10:54 PM   #21
ForceOfNature

blah blah blah my name is Alan and I am always right. Like I said WHO CARES? I put you on ignore, dude, fyi.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #22
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature View Post
I put you on ignore, dude, fyi.
Let me quote you right here for humorous purposes:

"Then she blocked me. talk about moody, I mean I was just trying to make conversation for crying out loud! But I guess its ok for her to be a bitch just not for me to a tad bit bit of a humorous dick."

That's verbatim. You're such a hypocrite.
real classy
Old 09-26-2011, 11:23 PM   #23
Sir Canvas Corpsey

This is fucking hilarious. No, really, it is.

Ego-wank of the week left, right and center.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #24
linkbroken

I see this is off to a glorious start. The propensity one feels for uniqueness may make that individual less inclined to label him/herself. However, uniqueness can only go as far as the next person doing the same thing that you are. We only hope to stem the creative bleeding a little bit. I am a goth kid. I am also well aware of why I am. I'm a poet, sure. Some of my poems have an ominous overtone. I have cut and abused drugs. I am more than willing to admit that I dress the way I do for attention. The positive attention I derive from my outward appearance is usually that of intellectuals and free thinkers. These are the labels I give the individuals I chose to surround myself with. I'd love to label myself an intellectual, but that is not for me to decide. I'm a Goth kid and I enjoy myself as such. I am also an individual. There is nothing wrong with labeling yourself. There is also nothing wrong with not labeling yourself. Take what we say with a grain of salt. I haven't visited these fora in years so I'm not certain what my posts mean to anyone, but I'm sure you'll catch guff for being you. Just let it roll off. You'll have more fun that way.
linkbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #25
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasdeja View Post
Don't worry about him.
And you're just being a complete dumbass, as usual. Taking up or the dumbassery of other dumbasses. Fucking dumbass.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote