Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
GothProsty

Greetings Gothlings

It is I, my name is Dretchen Siriano. I am an exotic dancer at the club "Skimpy Nightfall" and I enjoy long walks in the dark and maybe even more. I like everything black and red, reminiscent of blood, and I am a cutter. I prefer rusty razors to those of like-new silver metal. If you saw me you'd eye my latex 6 inch high platforms and black corset. My hair neatly rolled into a bun with sexy eye makeup.

That's just a glimpse into my life.
GothProsty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
raggedyanne

Welcome young stereotypical troll. Do not attempt what you plan to do. It doesn't work and only pisses off the elder members. I advise you to duck and reform. By the way, I like your sense of humor.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #3
GothProsty

Why is it that when a true goth posts something everybody shuns he/she's beliefs and self overall? I'm not a troll, although my cousin was. Heh.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
When you say "I am cutter and prefer using rusty razors", that is what immediately stops people from taking you seriously.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:47 PM   #5
raggedyanne

I think the same of my relations. Though their a bit more like gnomes. Funky hats and chipping paint with way too much color. No one is a true goth who claims to be. A true goth is someone who has absolutely no idea of what they are and denies it vehemently. Have you by chance made more than one account in the last hour? There a a lot of you posting since the death of the Duckman . . .
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:50 PM   #6
GothProsty

Uh, I happen to be a true follower of the Goth rival since the early centuries. That is why I am goth. I do prefer rusty razors because they seem more natural and evident. Sorry you don't take me seriously.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
sneakfuandrapist

Prosty? Can I make the determination that you are P?
sneakfuandrapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:53 PM   #8
raggedyanne

Oh my. We don't really agree with the practice of self mutilation on this site. But I bet everyone on here would be willing to give you some advise on how to stop. We sort of associate that behavior with "emo" which might explain my rather cold response to your intro. If you could both go to the "boards" section and find the stickie for newbies, there's a list of questions we like our new members to fill out.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #9
sneakfuandrapist

do you like living in california ragged?
Old 03-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #10
raggedyanne

It nice. I live near SF so there's a nice bit of culture and a good scene. The Hollister clones leave a bit to be desired, but the atmosphere of acceptance agrees with me. It's just the town I currently live in that irks me a bit.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #11
GothProsty

Now, now, don't fuck up my topic Hope. Raggedyanne do you by any chance have MSN?
Old 03-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #12
raggedyanne

I'm sorry, I don't. IM programs don't agree with my limited tech skills
Old 03-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #13
sneakfuandrapist

fuck you P...im not fucking up anything..

yeah we have a bunch of hollister bitches down here and we're in PA so....yeah what kind of stupid idiots wear something that says hollister california on it? if thats what u mean, dont know if you mean the town or whatever but yeah.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #14
GothProsty

We have quite a few Hollister minions running about here, mostly the mall-fucks.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #15
raggedyanne

That's exactly what i mean. You two know each other? Is this some sort of unfortunate coincidence? While I think you both have the potential to be interesting members, the others, who are usually on either a bit later or during their lunch breaks, don't respond quite as well to newbies and dirty razor blades.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #16
GothProsty

Yes, we know eachother. Use to go to school together, I lived in PA for a short awhile (before I became a stripper).
Old 03-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #17
sneakfuandrapist

yeah we do
we're very fond of eachother
in a non lesbian way
Old 03-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #18
ionic_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothProsty
It is I, my name is Dretchen Siriano. I am an exotic dancer at the club "Skimpy Nightfall" and I enjoy long walks in the dark and maybe even more. I like everything black and red, reminiscent of blood, and I am a cutter. I prefer rusty razors to those of like-new silver metal. If you saw me you'd eye my latex 6 inch high platforms and black corset. My hair neatly rolled into a bun with sexy eye makeup.

That's just a glimpse into my life.
While it is possible that you could be a goth, I rather doubt it. I also doubt that you dance at a club called "skimpy nightfall" (according to google, it doesn't exist), that you cut - with or without rusty razors, or that you are a prostitute.

Actually, I doubt that you are even a girl. Also, I wouldn't eye your makeup, legs, or anything else about you. Many of the posters here are girls, and straight, and the rest of us are either already hooked up or hoping xombie will turn 18 soon. (That's a joke, btw.)

I used to cut, and rusty razors don't work all that well, BTW. Usually rust takes the edge off the blade, so you can't even cut, only tear.

Go away.
ionic_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #19
GothProsty

My strip club doesn't have a webpage dumbass. Stay out of my thread.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #20
sneakfuandrapist

Quote:
While it is possible that you could be a goth, I rather doubt it. I also doubt that you dance at a club called "skimpy nightfall" (according to google, it doesn't exist), that you cut - with or without rusty razors, or that you are a prostitute.
You really care whether she dances at a strip club enough to waste your precious moments of life googling it? christ on a cracker...
Old 03-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #21
raggedyanne

Always a good thing. So both female. That clears things up. A good dose of estrogen never hurt anyone. Watch out for ophelia though. I advise you read through some of the longer discussions on the site just to see what goes on, if you haven't lurked much before joining. So how did you both end up joining at once?
Old 03-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #22
ionic_angel

Holy freaking cow, raggedyanne, I didn't realize that you were only two hours away from me. I'm in Grass Valley. :-P
ionic_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #23
GothProsty

We were talking on messenger and Hope found this site, we decided we'd join. simple as that.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #24
raggedyanne

Awesome! You live near my cousins! But seeing as I can't pass for 21 I can't invite you to a club or something. How bad is the scene up there?
Old 03-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #25
sneakfuandrapist

well we do everything together, as we are soulmates
lurk/lurked/lurking are some of my favorite words