Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 11-12-2005, 03:03 PM   #1
~Fallen Forever~

Piercings/Tattoos...

Ello peoples. ^_^

I was wondering about piercings and tattoos... do you have any? If so, what/where are they?

I am think about getting my eyebrows (yes both of them), nose, and tounge pierced, my lip pierced twice, and my ears pierced three times (all of this when I am older). And I also plan on getting 1 tattoo. I was going to ask some quetions. Any advice on good ways to take care of piercings? How much do piercings usually cost? And what about the price of tattoos?

Thanx for your help,
Miss Confuzzled (Corrin)
~Fallen Forever~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 08:55 PM   #2
GoThiC_GurL

it costs $75 for your tounge, $15 for 2 ear holes, lip piercings are around $40, i think eyebrow is around $30, Nose is about 35 dollars (but it is way easier if you do it yourself i did mine), and tattoos it depends on the size and the colors in it.
GoThiC_GurL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 08:59 AM   #3
katsumy

hi

i acctualy have 3 piercings in each ear 2 of them done by my self !!! im planing on getting a tattoo for my birth-day
katsumy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 06:54 AM   #4
DarkWings666

i haven't got any tattoos as of yet. ive deigned them for when i can though. i have three piercings in one ear, four in the other (soon to be six in each) and my lip done once in the middle.
DarkWings666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 07:06 AM   #5
rockandrose

In total, I have ten piercings including nine ear piercings and my navel is also pierced. I'm planning to get more piercings soon.

Ear piercings can be slightly addictive!
Old 11-23-2005, 03:19 PM   #6
Manimal

I don't have any of my own, but I love to lick and chew on the jewelry when attached to a sexy girl. Doesn't matter where the piercing is, I'll find it and nibble on the metal bits.

With PERMISSION of course...
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:15 PM   #7
mortalitas incomitatus

mani, i have 10 piercings (not including the ears)......take your pick.

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:23 PM   #8
rockandrose

I know that your nose and tongue is pierced and also your eyebrow?
Old 11-23-2005, 05:26 PM   #9
mortalitas incomitatus

baby, i'm full of hardwear!!!

*another eliter*
Old 11-23-2005, 05:28 PM   #10
rockandrose

I'm assuming you've had your nipples pierced?
Old 11-23-2005, 06:03 PM   #11
Manimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalitas incomitatus
mani, i have 10 piercings (not including the ears)......take your pick.
Mmmmmm, shiny bits of heaven. We are going to need some serious time alone for this... or in public... either way. I figure it'd be best if I started in the middle, worked my way up and then back down again. Repeat if necessary, of course
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 08:07 PM   #12
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal
Mmmmmm, shiny bits of heaven. We are going to need some serious time alone for this... or in public... either way. I figure it'd be best if I started in the middle, worked my way up and then back down again. Repeat if necessary, of course

ah the Exhibitionist in me is sceaming PUBLIC!!! PUBLIC!!! but i have a feeling you would get us arrested, soooooo.......your place or mine?

*another eliter*
Old 11-25-2005, 04:55 AM   #13
IlGato_DiDiablo

Well I guess that Mortal and I have something in common I got 9 excluding the ears of course. I'll be getting my tattoos done in summer...
IlGato_DiDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 08:03 AM   #14
katsumy

hi again i have now 3 piercings on each ear !!!! planing on doing 6 more jejej this week .. i wonder what my mom will say wen she sees me!!
Old 11-26-2005, 08:33 AM   #15
IlGato_DiDiablo

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsumy
hi again i have now 3 piercings on each ear !!!! planing on doing 6 more jejej this week .. i wonder what my mom will say wen she sees me!!
hopefully she'd like it or she just might think you're crazy. But you do what you think is best for you, what suits you the most, then that would always look good. Just dont give a shit what other ppl think about it.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:55 AM   #16
katsumy

hi i know that i am in my word all the time ...but i do live with my parents so i do care of what they would say.... i dont want dead ear cuted by my parents!! as a reminder!!!
any questions or what ever if u want to chat this is my msn: Angel_katsumy@************
Old 11-27-2005, 03:46 PM   #17
needsagrave

I'm getting my eyebrow done in a few months, I want my nose. I don't have any piercings really yet; no money.. and come on, I'm definately not going to pierce myself!
needsagrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 07:30 PM   #18
NyQuil of Doom

No tattoos yet, although I plan to get one once I've got some income again.

As piercings go, I'm fairly blah... only got my ears done. Three in one ear, two in the other.

I'd get a nose stud but it'd drive me batshit in cold/flu/allergy seasons, and anything in or around my mouth would annoy the hell out of me. (I can't stand stuff in my mouth that's not supposed to be there; that rules out lips and tongue.) Might get my navel done ar some point, though.
Old 11-27-2005, 08:39 PM   #19
joyslayer

Well, i lost count on the piercings, most of them are not out in the open......If you get what i mean. But i have two in each ear, i used to have a few on my lip, but certain complications arouse and they are gone now. I have one tatoo, its a little red butterfly sitting on a black rose. It on my ass though.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 05:32 AM   #20
IlGato_DiDiablo

I did most of mine on my own... I wanna get my tattoos done soon, but im not sure what i should put.. any suggestions??
katsumy: This somehow worked with one of my friends, just tell them its fashion or a new trend then just tell them you'll take it off later. If they kept bothering you about it just keep on giving them excuses like its infected or the trend isn't over bla bla bla they'll eventually get bored and used to it..
Old 11-28-2005, 02:55 PM   #21
joyslayer

hmm, yeah. I've never done my own piercings, ialways get one of my friends to, partially because me and sharp objects don't miss.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 05:14 AM   #22
talon

Peircings never really enticed me because it could infected and blah blah blah (details don't entice me either). But I'd like to get 2 in my left ear, black widow earrings with garnet as the thorax.
talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 11:29 AM   #23
IlGato_DiDiablo

I need suggestions about what i should get tattooed, something nice for my shoulder... Help !
Old 11-29-2005, 12:26 PM   #24
Scythan

I have two piercings; one nipple and one lipring (in the center, bottom). I do not like ear piercings: I've never had them and most likely never will. In fact, my first piercing was the one in my lip. That was a bit of a shock to my friends/family.

My boyfriend and I are planning on getting matching tattoos; probably a stylized (tribal or celtic) heart over where our hearts are. We are just waiting for the right time and the right drawing.
Scythan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 01:01 PM   #25
Metatron

An industrial on my left ear, two holes in each lobe, bottom 4G, top 8G...Inner conch pierced on my right ear as well as two in the helix, and my labret. As far as tattoos, I've never really thought about them...although I was going to get tattooed a grape, so when I get older it would turn into a raisin. I vetoed that idea.

Quote:
it costs $75 for your tounge, $15 for 2 ear holes, lip piercings are around $40, i think eyebrow is around $30, Nose is about 35 dollars (but it is way easier if you do it yourself i did mine), and tattoos it depends on the size and the colors in it.
Actually, it all depends on the piercer. Piercing prices are NOT the same wherever you go.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote