Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 12-06-2005, 05:02 PM   #51
joyslayer

Well, I did. But somethings had happend to me causing alot of infections. My eyebrow tongue and lip ones got ripped out.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 07:54 PM   #52
joyslayer

I don't think i'm going to venture into peircing my clit...

Last time I checked, peircings aren't meant to be ripped out.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-06-2005, 08:54 PM   #53
joyslayer

Yes, and I learned that the hard way.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-06-2005, 09:44 PM   #54
MedicGirl

I got three new ear piercings at work the other day. One of the ER nurses did them with an 18 gauge IV needle. Very fun stuff.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:35 AM   #55
Blushing Heliophobe

I've had a total of about 30 and I've never had any ripped out.

If you really don't like infections, don't get subdermals.

I found hood (you do mean a hood and not clit right?) piercing to be the easiest one ever. Of course, sitting on the table prior to piercing, you wonder what is wrong with your head, but it stops hurting in 5 days. I've had mine for 3 years. And yeah, I have a hood, and once a doctor called it a clitoris. An OBGYN did that.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 01:42 PM   #56
Centaurus

wow, piercings, where do i start, im new so bare with me ^^, I have 17 in total. 7
Centaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 01:43 PM   #57
Centaurus

wow, piercings, where do i start, im new so bare with me ^^, I have 17 in total. 7 on each ear, this includes - 5 cartlage piercings, 1 tragus, 7 lobe and my helix. I also have my nose, my tongue and my centre lip pierced.
Centaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 12:16 AM   #58
Sanctus Dei

Wow, I'm not too impressive... Five piercings total and only one tattoo. But here's the deal, I do tattoos myself, not in a huge hurry to brand my ass with something I’ll regret. In fact (no disrespect) I think anyone who asks others "What should I get???" are the biggest f-ing idiots in the tattoo client collective. It you don't know and it has no real meaning... DON'T DO IT! You can wait... the novelty of a tat isn't worth its permanent placement on your flesh.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 12:20 AM   #59
horrorgirl

I have three tattoos. Misfits Fiend skull on my upper right arm, Misfits Legacy Of Brutality skeleton on one shoulder and the Exploited skull on the other. I plan on getting an upper arm half sleeve tattoo of a spooky graveyard in about a year.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 12:25 AM   #60
devereaux

I've got both an anti-tragus piercing in both ears, and also 4 gauge lobe plugs at the moment...both nipples are pierced (I've got barbells through them)...I took out my tongue piercing recently...and I am planning on getting a big tattoo all the around my upper left leg/thigh which will be a world map (transverse mercator projection...I am a geography nerd).
devereaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 01:06 AM   #61
Blushing Heliophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorgirl
I have three tattoos. Misfits Fiend skull on my upper right arm, Misfits Legacy Of Brutality skeleton on one shoulder and the Exploited skull on the other. I plan on getting an upper arm half sleeve tattoo of a spooky graveyard in about a year.
I think I love you.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 01:12 AM   #62
Sanctus Dei

*off subject* Horror Girl: I spent about an hour with Jerry Only in around 97 or so down in Atlanta we spend the whole time shopping for art, he is one of the nicest "famous" types I've met (aside from the indestructible adorable troll Ronny James Dio!!!)

Sex love and Magick bitch... ^^
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 12-09-2005, 06:25 AM   #63
TheKorovaMilkbar

I finally found the tattoo I am going to get. I've been looking for two years. It's a very beautiful and quite large cross with five red jewels in the center. I'm just going to get them in black and white, though. Have to wait til I have the money and I'm set up in my apartment. So, it might be a few months.

I wonder how badly my parents are going to freak when they see it? I'm getting it on my shoulder, probably left shoulder (as it's closer to my heart).
Old 12-09-2005, 08:40 AM   #64
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
*off subject* Horror Girl: I spent about an hour with Jerry Only in around 97 or so down in Atlanta we spend the whole time shopping for art, he is one of the nicest "famous" types I've met (aside from the indestructible adorable troll Ronny James Dio!!!)

Sex love and Magick bitch... ^^
I have some really mixed feelings about Jerry. I met him in 1996 during the reunion tour and he was nice, but I think he should have never used The Misfits name.I think people wouldn't be in such a huff about him if he had just started a band with a different name. Personally, I think the Glenn era material is far superior. What gets me is when people say they like The Misfits and they don't have any clue who Glenn Danzig is. HA!

Old 12-09-2005, 09:46 AM   #65
devereaux

Quote:
I have some really mixed feelings about Jerry. I met him in 1996 during the reunion tour and he was nice, but I think he should have never used The Misfits name.I think people wouldn't be in such a huff about him if he had just started a band with a different name. Personally, I think the Glenn era material is far superior. What gets me is when people say they like The Misfits and they don't have any clue who Glenn Danzig is. HA!
Another person who feels the same way! I see all sorts of young skater punks nowadays who Misfits shirts and have the giant skull emblem safety-pinned onto their sweatshirts and whatnot...and if I have the time, I ask them if they know who Glenn Danzig is (while they are at that very moment *wearing* Misfits clothing) and not a single one has had a single clue of who I was even talking about. I've successfully resisted the urge to give them a spring-loaded karate chop to the face each time...but I fear my willpower is fading.
devereaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 04:03 AM   #66
Sanctus Dei

How the hell do you NOT know who Glenn Danzig is? *Irritatingly nostalgic flashback* Mother!!! Tell your children... etc etc..

Okay I must be honest, I hate that song with a passion. I was never a big fan of the Misfits, the look and the attitude was terribly inspiring (they put on a great concert) but musically... well. Not that it matters, I agree with both of you though, whatever happened to representing with you actually know? Not just what you stumbled onto the surface of.

(Reminds me of all the silly CoF fans who have no clue who Nicholas Barker is. Get a Clue.)

Old 12-10-2005, 05:00 AM   #67
IlGato_DiDiablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyslayer
Well, I did. But somethings had happend to me causing alot of infections. My eyebrow tongue and lip ones got ripped out.
OUCH! Your tongue got ripped out? How the hell did that happen... I have my tongue pierced for like 2 years now...

But my eyebrow(on the right then) and 2 cartiliges on my left ear got torn out... I got into a fight with a girl in school a year back and thats what she did 2 me... I did the same thing back... I got my peircing needles, pierced her eyebrow and cartilige while she was tied to a chair and ripped them out... I never saw her again...
IlGato_DiDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 06:24 AM   #68
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlGato_DiDiablo
OUCH! Your tongue got ripped out? How the hell did that happen... I have my tongue pierced for like 2 years now...

But my eyebrow(on the right then) and 2 cartiliges on my left ear got torn out... I got into a fight with a girl in school a year back and thats what she did 2 me... I did the same thing back... I got my peircing needles, pierced her eyebrow and cartilige while she was tied to a chair and ripped them out... I never saw her again...
What you did,if true,is actually very disturbing and falls under torturing somebody. I'm sure that if you actually did do that that there would have been repercussions of some sort.

Old 12-10-2005, 08:40 AM   #69
shattered black heart

When my mom passed I promised her I would get a memorial tat for her so sadly it's and color and it is a big yellow sunflower with her date of death and birth. It's obn my right lower leg I just hope it dosen't stretch or fade. I also have a celtic tiger in the middle of my back. I love it and waited about a year before I decided I really wanted it. I don't have anything peirced but my ears which is pretty sad but with being a line cook I wouldn't be able to take care of them as I should plus I wouldn't be able to work as many places cause here some places disgriminate towards peircings. Expecially since I want to be a head chef soon and then I would have to meet the customers and new employees for inerviews. Iv'e always wanted my nipples pierced but I'm scared I won't be able to breast feed if I have a child and I know a lot of women don't do that any more but I would like to at least for 3 months after the kid is born.
shattered black heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 09:50 AM   #70
IlGato_DiDiablo

Quote:
What you did,if true,is actually very disturbing and falls under torturing somebody. I'm sure that if you actually did do that that there would have been repercussions of some sort.
It did scar my face though, i got 3 stitches on my cheek from her. Besides half the school saw what she did and it was done purposely to hurt me. She got expelled from school, and after I did that to her i did get into alot of trouble with the police and i told them i did what she did to me and i got people to testify. She started it by calling me a 'Gothic Bitch'...I don't even know her and I didnt even look at her. She pushed me, started something, and then ripped out my peircings which hurt alot, its very very painful, bloody, and they all leave a scar for life...Unless some sort of surgery is involved, and that's something I can't afford. I don't work and my parents won't do it for me.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:56 AM   #71
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlGato_DiDiablo
It did scar my face though, i got 3 stitches on my cheek from her. Besides half the school saw what she did and it was done purposely to hurt me. She got expelled from school, and after I did that to her i did get into alot of trouble with the police and i told them i did what she did to me and i got people to testify. She started it by calling me a 'Gothic Bitch'...I don't even know her and I didnt even look at her. She pushed me, started something, and then ripped out my peircings which hurt alot, its very very painful, bloody, and they all leave a scar for life...Unless some sort of surgery is involved, and that's something I can't afford. I don't work and my parents won't do it for me.
It takes more maturity to turn the other cheek than to do what you did to her. I am not condoning what she did to you, but it was VERY stupid and immature to torture somebody.

Old 12-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #72
IlGato_DiDiablo

I did feel really bad and I do agree that that was immature... I just lost it on her, my eyebrow peircing has a sort of 'history' behind it. But I did apologize to her family and herself after she apologized to me. Luckily, I had a friend of mine that was a newly graduated plastic surgon, so I talked to him and asked him nicely to fix her eyebrow and ear and that i'll pay him every month the amount that was needed. And he did, and she looks better than ever, no scar, nothing. We did talk after that and we are actually good friends now that's into the punk scene... This incident happened around two years ago... I was 15 so that was stupid, I'm 17 now so I no better than to do that again. It still does haunt me sometimes... We're good freinds now, thats all that matters between us now, the past erased itself.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:36 AM   #73
IlGato_DiDiablo

History of the eyebrow peircing:

I grew up with a guy called Joe, we loved each other since we were kids. We did everything together and there was a point in our lives that we would get married as soon as we graduate from college. We decided to get our eyebrows peirced one day in 2003. School was done and it was time for him to travel to the U.S.. We hugged and kissed goodbye for around an hour. A week before the time I was travelling, i recieved a phone call from his mother telling me in an indirect way that Joe passed away in a tradgic car accident. I never saw him again.. Until Christina(the girl) came along and ripped it out one day in September. I never believed in love again.

Joe 26th April 1987-7th June 2003 -R.I.P.-
Old 12-11-2005, 08:13 AM   #74
Gabrielle

I'm surprised by the lack of people out there with tattoos and piercings!
In my short life, I have had my tongue, nipples, ears gauged (I made it to 1/8 of an inch before I let them shrink back. People might not share this, but gauged ears stink like a rotting corpse! seriously...) my tongue pierced (I'm in need of surgery to fix some damage it did to my gums, mom was right!), my labret pierced twice (its my only piercing at the moment besides ears) and my spetum pierced also (that one hurt the most).

I only have three tattoss, but like many others on this thread, I plan to get several more once I free up some cash. I have a butterfly on my arm (lame, but I was 14, what do you expect?) a dragon on the back of my neck and a big bunch of twisting vines and flowers on my lower back. I love dreaming up new ideas for tattoos although working in an office does limit my options somewhat.

For anyone thinking about doing it, I highly suggest you do! You only live once and what better canvas than your skin?
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 09:28 AM   #75
joyslayer

What exactly is "gauged ears". I just got a new tatoo, it is pretty big, and it is of a bunch of vines and roses, and as it moves down, the roses die. It is like, on my stomach and chest. I like it alot.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil