Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 12-15-2005, 08:18 PM   #101
sensuous0mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Oh, dear... I'm a DD now. Where can I even go from there?!

Oh I know the feeling babe! DDD here. Yes, count them, 3 D's. The nice think about big titties though is that when you get pregnant they don't balloon as much as little ones do because there's already more room for milk....so says my bf's sister who is a nurse.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:48 PM   #102
joyslayer

Will someone remind me not to get pregnant? I don't want my tatoo killed....

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 09:21 PM   #103
devereaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous0mar
Oh I know the feeling babe! DDD here. Yes, count them, 3 D's. The nice think about big titties though is that when you get pregnant they don't balloon as much as little ones do because there's already more room for milk....so says my bf's sister who is a nurse.
How eloquent! haha
devereaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 12:02 AM   #104
devereaux

I am thinking of getting a big tattoo on my leg, one that would go all the way around my thigh, a world map. I am thinking I want to have a consultation to properly plan out something like this, but I am curious as to what in particular goes on at a tattoo consultation and if I will make a down payment at that time. I've got plenty of piercings, but I dont have any tattoos...so I'm not quite familiar with the process.
devereaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 07:30 PM   #105
Demonista_Ravenesque

I have a lip piercing...Which I did by my oh so professional self.

It's a but un even but a hell of a good job considering I did it myself.

I have both my ears done, only one on each though.

Sometime later, I'm gettin a nose piercing, not a septum though, that's fuckin' painful and when I'm over 18, I'm getting a tattoo of the Mario brothers (The plumber people...like, Luigi and Mario, green and red, you get the idea.) on my arm and something on my back but I'm not sure...

That's it.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 12:23 AM   #106
BlackWidow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Oh, dear... I'm a DD now. Where can I even go from there?!
Hey, I am flat, I would trade you a little if I could. I Hope that if I get pregnant some day they will grow. That's why I pierced both nipples, to make up for the rest that I dont have. He he. I also have both eyebrows and lip pierced twice, on both sides, not in middle. I want to get the middle done soon. I have a tattoo of a black widow on my shoulder and want to get wings on my back.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:04 AM   #107
joyslayer

I just recently got a tarantula tattoo on my left shoulder.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-18-2005, 10:27 AM   #108
Manimal

So if a guy has a piercing through the head of his dick and gets cold, does the resulting shrinkage hurt more than normal because the bar is stretching the hole?
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 10:32 AM   #109
joyslayer

Well, thats an interesting question.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-18-2005, 02:15 PM   #110
joyslayer

Has anyone ever heard of someone getting the small of their back peirced?

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-18-2005, 02:30 PM   #111
syn

no, the closest I've seen the corset piercing that goes down someones back, I wouldn't want to get it done though, I'd be scared of it getting ripped out
syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 03:18 PM   #112
joyslayer

Yeah, me too. But I just saw this guy who walked past the cafe window, and he had his back pierced. It was really weird.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-18-2005, 08:15 PM   #113
joyslayer

*blank stare* Well, if it is how they have their fun....

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-19-2005, 03:39 PM   #114
syn

Ouch! I cannot imagen the pain of having a piercing ripped out! But whatever you want to do with your body.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:55 PM   #115
~Nix Nightingale~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlGato_DiDiablo
Yeah, you're right... A freind of mine got pregnant and she has tattoos on her breast and tummy. They got stretched really badly, and the design got distorted. The butterfly on her belly looks like a mole, and part of the design was out completely out of its place. She's paying alot of money on lazer to get them removed. I don't suggest you get any tattoos done there if you're most likely to get pregnant.
You can keep them from stretching if you take care of it. If you get something you really want, and that is the place you want it to be, i don't think it's that big a deal to take care of it for a while until it shrinks back. If you DON'T take care of it, IT WILL stretch and look ridiculas. If you DO take care of it, IT WILL GO BACK TH IT'S ORIGINAL SIZE WITHOUT STRETCHMARKS.

I'm sorry for the caps, but just because your friend didn't know how (or listen to her artist) to take care of her tattoos does not mean that what happened to her will happen to everyone. As long they put cocoa butter on it 2 or 3 times a day while pregnant, there shouldn't be a problem. You are supposed to do that ANYWAY to make sure you don't get stretch marks...
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
~Nix Nightingale~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 04:13 PM   #116
syn

I want to get pregnant one day, so thanks for the advise I'll remember that.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:16 PM   #117
joyslayer

It is always good to know things, sort of like lint, you don't need it right now, but it could save your life one day.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-20-2005, 12:34 AM   #118
IlGato_DiDiablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nix Nightingale~
You can keep them from stretching if you take care of it. If you get something you really want, and that is the place you want it to be, i don't think it's that big a deal to take care of it for a while until it shrinks back. If you DON'T take care of it, IT WILL stretch and look ridiculas. If you DO take care of it, IT WILL GO BACK TH IT'S ORIGINAL SIZE WITHOUT STRETCHMARKS.

I'm sorry for the caps, but just because your friend didn't know how (or listen to her artist) to take care of her tattoos does not mean that what happened to her will happen to everyone. As long they put cocoa butter on it 2 or 3 times a day while pregnant, there shouldn't be a problem. You are supposed to do that ANYWAY to make sure you don't get stretch marks...
Cocoa butter..hmm..Is it too late to tell her now? She's already over 4 or 5 months pregnant. I'm getting tattooed in 5 days...Wish me luck! (If i knew earlier about the cocoa I would've told her, but I still am going to) Getting tattooed on an area above your ankle won't hurt soo much now would it ?
IlGato_DiDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:10 AM   #119
syn

there's a lot of bone there, so it might hurt. Your thigh really hurts! (Found that one out the hard way)
Old 12-20-2005, 08:04 AM   #120
Blushing Heliophobe

Yeah...before I got pregnant I didn't know if women were pregnant for 8 months or 9...but I did know about cocoa butter...

*shrugs*
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 08:32 AM   #121
~Nix Nightingale~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlGato_DiDiablo
Cocoa butter..hmm..Is it too late to tell her now? She's already over 4 or 5 months pregnant. I'm getting tattooed in 5 days...Wish me luck! (If i knew earlier about the cocoa I would've told her, but I still am going to) Getting tattooed on an area above your ankle won't hurt soo much now would it ?
It shouldn't be too late, she hasn't gotten that much bigger yet i'm sure. you should tell her, because even though she didn't start it from the begining, doesn't mean it can't prevent more, or keep it from getting worse.

Good luck on your Tattoo sweetie! The ankle won't hurt more than a bit. My artist told me i picked 2 of the worst places to get tattooed... I have my whole back done, and a halfsleeve with a bunch of stuff under my arm and up into my armpit...
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
~Nix Nightingale~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 08:47 AM   #122
butterflyfearie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyslayer
Has anyone ever heard of someone getting the small of their back peirced?
Yes I went to Denmark and sweden (the people who bought you folked tonges), scandanavia is big on painfull stuff you can do to your body I was a little drunk when i saw it but she said it didn't hurt more than any other piercing, but her partner had to help her clean it.
I'm a traditional kind'a gal I have 2 on my back and plan to get more, I like my tatts to mean something, pretentious as that sounds.
butterflyfearie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 12:46 PM   #123
syn

I don't think it sounds pretentious, all of my tatts mean something to me.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:14 PM   #124
Metatron

I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo that was without some sort of meaning.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:24 PM   #125
joyslayer

All of my tatoos have absoluttely no meaing what-so-ever. They were all, spur of the moment descions. But tattoos with meaning seem to always "stand out" so to speak.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil