Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:52 AM   #1
$haDe

Dog Problem

I have to ask something first.

If a dog bite you, intentionally, with the expression of hate and anger in its eyes, do you think you have the right to hit it back ?

That's what happened to me.

I was in my friend house when it happened. I was playing with his other dog and it tried to bite that dog out of jealousy (I assumed). I pushed it away from that dog. Suddenly, it bit my hand. The wound is just a scratch.

I pointed at it just to realize that it look exactly like a monster and it's aiming at me, hatefully.

I kicked it right in its chin and stomped on it a few time.

and... my friend dragged me out of his dog, yelling and cursing me.

Wel... you'll get the rest.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:13 AM   #2
Devil's Darling

Well you don't have the right to hit it right back and it's not such a bright idea either.You'll only make the dog more angry then it was in the first place.You should have acted calm and that way the dog would have seen that you are not a threat.
And dogs somethimes when they play they bite and that's probably why it tried to bit the other dog.
Next time be more gentle
Devil's Darling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
Raptor

Hitting isn't really the same as stomping a few times...

Are you sure it was actually attacking the other dog, and not just playing? Because it may have just got confused when you moved them. I've been bitten by dogs that were just playing, and one that wasn't, it was a pretty big difference.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:17 AM   #4
$haDe

It bit me with all its strength!!

I know what you're saying, though.

EDIT: @ Raptor: It took a fighting stance. Like top down and bottom up....
The same way a wolf did in a documentary I've seen awhile ago.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:25 AM   #5
$haDe

In addition, whether it intended to to hurt the other dog or not, I'm was just pushing it away.

It's not that hard push... more like putting my hand on its face and poke it.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:42 AM   #6
Raptor

If it only scratched you, it doesn't really sound like it bit you with all of its strength.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:00 AM   #7
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
If it only scratched you, it doesn't really sound like it bit you with all of its strength.
Yea... even a small sized dog's full jaw strength will puncture the skin down to the bone. Dogs don't often bite anything at full strength, I had a big German Shepard when I was a kid, and she bit a guy who came to the door and tried to force his way into the house. She put a couple pretty nice gashes in the guy's leg and his hand, but if she had really been trying to harm him, she could literally have taken his hand off.

Physically retaliating when a dog goes after you is never a good idea. Ignoring the fact that it trains the dog to be violent, any dog is likely to go into defense mode and really go after you.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:23 AM   #8
Alarica

You wound the dog up until you pissed it off and it snapped at you? It scratched you and you stomped on it? I'd have kicked your fucking arse if you had done that to my dog.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:00 AM   #9
Tam Li Hua

I can understand the reaction, but you have to be careful when it comes to people's pets.

I'd be more worried about getting rabies than about the emotions of the owner or the dog itself, honestly.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:56 AM   #10
tekajo

What kind of a dog are we talking about here? A Chihuahua pup? 'Cause i've had full grown Chihuahuas so pissed at me before that i thought he was going to have a heart attack out of sheer rage. He bit me and left a few little puncture wounds.

This dog bit you with full force and seering hatred in it's eyes and it scratched you?

Then you stomp it.

Ok UniShade.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
Drake Dun

Chihuahuas are very aerodynamic. If you practice for a while, you can kick field goals with them consistently. Shooting hoops is a little harder, but as long as you go for the backboard rebound it's doable.
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #12
tekajo

Very true, Drake. But those little bastards are a bit hard to punt when they're running around like a tweaked out methfreak about a week into his bump run.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:00 AM   #13
honeythorn

You invaded the dogs space ( often a bad move as this is a threat to many dogs ) so it bit you. Deal with it. It doesn't matter if you were "just pushing it away" the dog evidently felt you were taking a liberty and it retaliated.

It was your own fault and stomping on the dog was a cruel and unnessescary thing to do regardless of how much it may appar to dislike you. All you had to do was get up and move away. If it bit you with full force then it would have left more than a scratch on your hand. You haven't said what sort of dog it is but if it was a small to medium sized breed then you should count yourself lucky. A larger dog could have done you a lot of damage in the hands, or even gone straight at your face.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #14
gothicusmaximus

Now can everyone finally acknowledge my long held belief that $haDe is a dipshit as the truth?
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #15
$haDe

I was playing with the other dog. It got jealous and tried to bite that dog.

I used hand to block the way and it attacked me.

In my opinion,a dog should not bite a human because of that human did not pay attention to it.

The wound is not a problem. The problem is that if did not pull my hand back in time, I could lost it.

Oh! and the dog is a 6 years old Siberian Husky. It bit its owner before and I would have no problem kicking it if I am the owner.

That spoiled it too much... I mean just think that you're the one feeding it and everything and it bite you back in gratitude ?

I don't think so.

I know that I was overeact but if I have to choose again between run away or stand my ground. I'll stand.

Summarize -

The dog is 6 years old Siberian Husky. It's height from the ground to its back is...at least 2 feet, approximately.

I like the little one better so I played with it and fed it with lilttle candies. Until this guy got jealous and tried to bite the little one's head off. I pushed it away. (Not the hard push more like poking with bare hand) It roared and suddenly swing it teeth right into my hand.

I pointed at it (Like saying don't you dare) that's when it jump right to my hand. I got a scratch.

When I turned to it, it's ready to fight me in the stance.

ps. I've just realize that the word stomp was way too ...fantasy. I actually pressed my foot on its back to hold it still.

And, you're right, tekajo, I felt like Unimatrix.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #16
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
You invaded the dogs space ( often a bad move as this is a threat to many dogs ) so it bit you. Deal with it. It doesn't matter if you were "just pushing it away" the dog evidently felt you were taking a liberty and it retaliated.
It got jealous of the little dog and I can't let it bite the little guy.
It bit me first and tried to bite again, as I standed up ,making decision what to do next, and pointing at it to show that I'm not okay with that action.

Also, I was in its 'territory' for like 3 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
It was your own fault and stomping on the dog was a cruel and unnessescary thing to do regardless of how much it may appar to dislike you. All you had to do was get up and move away. A larger dog could have done you a lot of damage in the hands, or even gone straight at your face.
That dog is huge. The little guy is one year old Poodle. If I step back and let it do whatever it want, I think that Poodle would have been buried by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
It missed the first time and the second time, I pulled my hand back in time.

Do you guys think I'm stupid enough to post MY MISTAKE on the internet where everyone can see it ?

I am whining about how my friend be so blind that he sat there all the time and blame me, thinking that I teased it frst when he saw that I did not play with that monster.

I AM a little scared of its size from the first time I saw it and that's why I tended to play with the little dog most of the time, period.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #17
Alarica

Shade, your opinion is bollocks. The dog went for you, because you pushed him away. That is an act of aggression to a dog. I suggest you never go near another one for the rest of your pitiful existence. That said ITS A FUCKING HUSKY You want to think yourself lucky you got a scratch. The scratch was a 'dont fuck with me' warning. If this dog meant to attack you, it would have. It scratched you, it growled at you. You had warning, so think yourself lucky and dont be so cocky next time. The dog could have easily ripped your hand off. If your friend is stupid enough to let you near his pets again, I suggest you learn that dogs are like small children, and do get jealous. If you fuss 1, you have to fuss the other. Never get confrontational with a dog you dont own again. You arent it's master so it has no need to respect you.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Old 02-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #18
$haDe

I know what you're saying but can you actually watch it bite other one year old Poodle that is 4 times smaller than it to death ?

The push wasn't that aggressive. It was more like when you push people to make your way on a rushing through the escalator or the stairs.

Like honeythorn said, I could step back but I wouldn't. The little Poodle is very new to the house. (It's the reason I visit him. He want me to see this guy)

What if I let that creature attack the little guy ? He'll still blaming me for let it die,as he sat there doing nothing, as well.

Nothing change.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:56 AM   #19
Alarica

You thought it was going to for you and yet all you got was a scratch. You really are not in a position to judge whether or not it was going to bite the poodle to death. If it's going to kill it, it will, and that will be because your friend is irresponsible.

Are you really that fucking stupid Shade? I had you down as a pretty intelligent lad, but this just proves otherwise. It makes no difference how YOU see the 'push'. The fact of the matter is, if you push a dog, playing or preventing it hurting someone, or out of dangers way, they see it as aggression. You were confrontational to an animal that survives on instinct. It reacted in the same natural way ANY animal, wild or domestic, would. You got off lightly. Next time you wont be so lucky. You are being childish and cocky about this. Fucking what? Next time you'll stand your ground? You have no ground. You are an intruder, and an aggressive one. You are now fair game because you are scared of the husky, you hurt it, and you treated it like an outsider in its own home by paying it no attention, and fussing over a new addition. Children react in the same way, more or less, when a new baby is brought into the home. Dogs also act the same way when a new baby comes into the home. Fucking grow up Shade.

That husky doesnt sound like an aggressive dog. If it was, you would be in hospital. I suggest the next time, you walk away. You are scared of this dog and dont know how to handle it. Standing your ground will make it a battle of wills that you will lose.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:21 AM   #20
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
my friend dragged me out of his dog
Wait... were you beating the dog, or fucking it?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:52 AM   #21
girasol

...I think stomping on it was cruel. You could have given it a slight kick on the bum and called your friend into the room. Actually... you should have just picked up the other dog and left the room.

My uncle has a 'spoodle'. I like animals and have no problems with dogs. But I fucking hate his dog. It stalks me, and if little kids are over at their place it waits for them to turn their backs and bites their hands.

It bit me once. It got a smack on the bum and was sent outside. Later on it was allowed back in and to prove that his dog was ok he insisted I pat it... It was twitching its nose and I told him I would prefer to just leave his dog alone. No... see how cute he is? The dog bit my hand harder than it had before... I didn't do anything. I just got up, swore and left the room.
I will never ever pat or pay attention to his stupid c. of a dog again.

Thats what you should do. Apologize for hurting the dog, and never go near it again.

If you know it was attacking the other dog out of jealousy and the dog is so small... then pick it up and leave.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:53 AM   #22
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Wait... were you beating the dog, or fucking it?

hahahahahahahaha
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:36 AM   #23
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
You thought it was going to for you and yet all you got was a scratch. You really are not in a position to judge whether or not it was going to bite the poodle to death. If it's going to kill it, it will, and that will be because your friend is irresponsible.

Are you really that fucking stupid Shade? I had you down as a pretty intelligent lad, but this just proves otherwise. It makes no difference how YOU see the 'push'. The fact of the matter is, if you push a dog, playing or preventing it hurting someone, or out of dangers way, they see it as aggression. You were confrontational to an animal that survives on instinct. It reacted in the same natural way ANY animal, wild or domestic, would. You got off lightly. Next time you wont be so lucky. You are being childish and cocky about this. Fucking what? Next time you'll stand your ground? You have no ground. You are an intruder, and an aggressive one. You are now fair game because you are scared of the husky, you hurt it, and you treated it like an outsider in its own home by paying it no attention, and fussing over a new addition. Children react in the same way, more or less, when a new baby is brought into the home. Dogs also act the same way when a new baby comes into the home. Fucking grow up Shade.

That husky doesnt sound like an aggressive dog. If it was, you would be in hospital. I suggest the next time, you walk away. You are scared of this dog and dont know how to handle it. Standing your ground will make it a battle of wills that you will lose.
I know you try to sound like you're making sense but admit it.

Every fucking human on the earth will know when the dog is about to bite your hand off. I was so lucky that only a scratch is what I receive.

What should I do ? Hold it still in the air for a clear strike ?

And since when a dog know how much it can bite before a four time smaller dog die in its jaw ?

Yes, it had it right to bite me, the intruder who accidently harmed its feeling because he fear it, and yes I have my right to kick it back as much as he had but it's a DOG for god's sake!!

So, it's my fault to get involved by protecting a very small Poodle from being beheaded by a huge 6 years old Siberian Husky.

In addition, I didn't actually stomp on it. (Pure bias description at that moment) Pressing my foot on it to prevent further movement is more like what really happened. (Signify my supremacy over it )

Also, if you are having a trip to some jungle and a Tiger bite your vagina off while you're taking a bath, it should be considered your fault because you're in its territory, Am I right ?

This will sound like a heartless imperialist but... admit this, "This planet is 85% ours, now"

Stop protecting its right, you sanctimonious fool.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:51 AM   #24
honeythorn

Quote:
it's a DOG for god's sake!!
Yes. A large breed that can easily kill you. Antagonising it is not in your best interests. Putting your foot on it's back is not showing the dog who's boss, it's the best way to get your leg chewed. There are ways of dealing with dominant or agressive dogs, and you went about it the wrong way.

You cannot possibly know that it was going do serious damage to the poodle. Dogs will nip and bite eachother in both play and to establish a pack order. Until you are experienced in knowing which is which, do not make a judgement and intervene. That's the quickest way to get bitten.

As for the poodle supposedly being helpless because it's small? Don't be too quick to make that judgement either. I've seen many a little Jack russel terrier go absolutely frothing apeshit at larger dogs. There used to be one in my street who got out and bit a german shephard in the neck.

Being small, they can come up underneath the bigger animal and bite. Small dogs can be equally as viscious as large breeds and do just as much damage. Small , otherwise friendly dogs can be complete and utter snappy little bastards when faced with another dog. Believe me I've seen it.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:47 AM   #25
Alarica

I want whatever drugs shades on. Seriously. Nobody can honestly be THIS fucking retarded naturally, and still have access to the internet.

Shade, you really dont have a clue what you are talking about. THE DOG IS NOT YOUR PET THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO SUPERIORITY OVER IT, WHILST IN ITS HOUSE. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Protecting the right of what here? Oh yeah, AN INNOCENT ANIMAL that was tormented by some fucktard who actually has the audacity to believe he is superior to it, within its home.

And as for a tiger biting my vagina off..........seriously? Unlike you, I respect animals both wild and domestic.

Fuck off and cry somewhere Shade. It's all you are good for. Next you'll make some statement that dogs should only be bred to work and be eaten.