Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Android lust Kickstarter

Not sure if there are still Android Lust fans on here or not, but this is something you must check out if you are.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...st-crater-vol1

I'm personally favoring the $100 option which includes: "8G USB drive laser etched with Android Lust logo, loaded with my entire discography, Stained and Dragonfly music videos, and behind the scenes footage. Plus exclusive T-shirt, signed copy of the CD, advance download, access to exclusive updates, thank you in the liner notes."

PLUS
AL dogtags($25+ donors)
PLUS
access to a webcam that broadcasts live from her studio($1+)
PLUS
Live webcast performance in september exclusively for donors($1+)

Oh and don't worry even if you don't donate she already has 269% more money donated than she needs to make this happen. But if you do donate you'll be helping her efforts to make music without working for a music label.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
AresInFurs

I was just looking at her kickstarter the other day. I really want to donate. She deserves alot of respect for remaining an indie artist - working so hard to keep AL thriving - uncorrupted. Its rough right now.

The $100 looks like a good deal, agreed. Can't wait for her next album.
AresInFurs is offline   Reply With Quote