Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: Can People on Gothic.net have a Real Conversation about Racism?
Yes 4 30.77%
No 6 46.15%
Maybe 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #101
Awake Knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
A peer reviewed study by white people would be a huge improvement over a guy who's afraid of black people giving a "lecture" on youtube, yes.

And you didn't answer my question. China is the longest surviving civilization, and stands economically to crush competition and emerge the largest super power. If that happens, will you acknowledge yourself as part of an inferior race?
This is very true and I aknowledge it fully. There is plenty of evidence to support that most asian populations as well as jewish populations have a higher average intelligence that the average white-european pop. Along with their intelligence you will also notice that an emphasis on culture, heritage and having a racially hegemonious community contributes to their success. You will notice that when nature handed Japan their ass just recently there was no sweeping of ****, murder and plundering like you saw after in New Orleans and Haiti...

(Seriously? It censored r a p e?)
Awake Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #102
Grausamkeit

So...you think it's their race and not they way they were raised?

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #103
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake Knights View Post
This is very true and I aknowledge it fully. There is plenty of evidence to support that most asian populations as well as jewish populations have a higher average intelligence that the average white-european pop. Along with their intelligence you will also notice that an emphasis on culture, heritage and having a racially hegemonious community contributes to their success. You will notice that when nature handed Japan their ass just recently there was no sweeping of ****, murder and plundering like you saw after in New Orleans and Haiti...

(Seriously? It censored r a p e?)
Its not racially hegemonious. China is ethnically made up of many different groups and even, yes, different languages. The Japanese have the Ainu, Buraku and the people of Okinawa as racial minorities. And the Japanese has a lot of relief support including the means to save themselves economically, plus relatively speaking only a small part of the island was affected. Haiti had poor infrastructure and I posted a story a few months back about how most of the money donated is being held by the American Red Cross and not spent, while The Samaritan's Purse is using the money to try to convert them from Voodoo.

So what you're trying to say is that the only races you really don't like is those with darker skin?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:09 PM   #104
Grausamkeit

Saya, you've hit the nail on the head. The only people it's worse to be less than is those 'darkies'.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:13 PM   #105
Awake Knights

I'm not saying it sucks or is bad to be anything. All i'm saying is that there ARE differences. I wasn't saying it's bad to be a "darkie," you're saying that.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #106
Grausamkeit

I'm inferring it from your implications.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:15 PM   #107
Saya

Quote:
I'm not saying it sucks or is bad to be anything. All i'm saying is that there ARE differences. I wasn't saying it's bad to be a "darkie," you're saying that.
When you say they're stupid, violent, prone to rrape, and can't even grow their own crops, you mean that as a good but different thing?
Old 09-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #108
Grausamkeit

Quote:
When you say they're stupid, violent, prone to rrape, and can't even grow their own crops, you mean that as a good but different thing?
How could anyone take those things as anything but a compliment?

Old 09-12-2011, 02:17 PM   #109
Elystan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
How could anyone take those things as anything but a compliment?
Well I heard they also have more testosterone and bigger dicks
Elystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #110
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elystan View Post
I knew it all boiled down to dick envy!
Old 09-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #111
MissCheyenne

Saya, you know it's ALWAYS about the dick.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #112
Grausamkeit

So....does that mean you are black, MissC? Considering the size of your e-dick it's a valid question!

Old 09-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #113
MissCheyenne

I am absolutely black. You can tell by the size of my booty. Can't be white and carrying around this ghetto fabulous fucker.

I am your slice of pie
Old 09-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #114
Grausamkeit

I knew it!

Yo, baby, wazzup?

Old 09-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #115
MissCheyenne

Sssh, keep it on the down low, I don't want to get abused for my fabulous booty yo.

I am your slice of pie
Old 09-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #116
Awake Knights

Quote:
You can give me a hard time about it and mock me all you want. It's not about hating anybody. Chances are most people in here are more racially aware that they will admit. There's a reason most of you would not walk down Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at night. And it can't be crime stats since none of you aknowledge those anyways. I don't hate "darkies" or think they should be wiped from the earth or any shit like that. Just aknowledging nature and the animals we are. I know that's hard for some of you to get.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #117
Saya

Quote:
You can give me a hard time about it and mock me all you want. It's not about hating anybody. Chances are most people in here are more racially aware that they will admit. There's a reason most of you would not walk down Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at night. And it can't be crime stats since none of you aknowledge those anyways. I don't hate "darkies" or think they should be wiped from the earth or any shit like that. Just aknowledging nature and the animals we are. I know that's hard for some of you to get.
Most women don't go down the street at night anyway, and its not because we're afraid of black people. The **** statistic still bugs me not only because its untrue, but you're far more likely to get rraped by someone you know. Statistically I'm probably safer walking down a black community at night then going on a date with a white man I know.

Plus I don't know what MLK Blvd is like. If I went through a community here that was mostly black, it wouldn't mean anything to me. Native towns are the ones that we are told we should fear. It changes depending on how your culture emphasizes different races.
So what you want us to do is acknowledge that black people are stupid violent racists without somehow being racist?
Old 09-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #118
Grausamkeit

Quote:
I sure as fuck would!

I've lived in 'ghettoes' all my fucking life and never been harassed by anyone, even at my most 'gothed-out'. People may stop me and ask questions, but I've yet to be threatened by anyone.

Old 09-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #119
Kasdeja

Quote:
:lol:

I think you mean Jim Bowie
Ha! Sorry about that... I did mean JIM Bowie! Good catch, Ely!
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #120
Solumina

Quote:
Actually research shows that the group with the largest dicks are gay dudes (both in length and girth), true story.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #121
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Actually research shows that the group with the largest dicks are gay dudes (both in length and girth), true story.
In that case, I think I've been with a couple of gay men!

Old 09-12-2011, 04:40 PM   #122
Kasdeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I second that emotion. Been there, done one, damn... they sure know how to work it!

Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #123
Catch

Well it looks as though most people on the forum do not want to discuss racism; therefore, I will not be posting a thread in regards to the topic. It would be rude. During the last outburst, I was an advocate for leaving racism off of Gothic.net because it really just annoys everyone. As being explicitly obnoxious, it seemed appropriate to have a poll first in honor of a democratic system.

Oh well, it might have been interesting. Hopefully people will remember this poll and bring it up before rehashing old threads that went away a long time ago... with reason.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #124
Grausamkeit

Bex, I appreciate your good intentions, hun. But you should know what kind of ignorant people these things draw. As Ben already said, most intelligent people agree that racism is bad and there is no real discussion there.

Old 09-12-2011, 05:26 PM   #125
Catch

Yes, and there are 4 for "no," 2 for "yes" and 1 "maybe."

~ sigh It's been a rough day. I've been trying to think of stuff to do, so going to watch TV.