Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #101
Priestly

This show is so fucking awful now and that's coming from someone who once flew to Vancouver for their VancouverCon.
Priestly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #102
Catch

What's wrong with it? I watched the latest episode and it was kind-of nice. Now they have what they need to take down the Mother of all Monsters. I liked the cowboy hat.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:30 AM   #103
Solumina

And that is why we have team Destiel.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:27 AM   #104
CuckooTuli

What's with the teams anyway? Working out who you fancy most then pretending not to fancy anyone else is what real life is for. Fantasy, on the other hand, is surely the preserve of wanton sluttishness. Which is why I'd do them both at the same time without a condom in sight.
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #105
Catch

Yes. I too would love to fuck Dean hard.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #106
Llyallowyn

I really do like the show, I wish HBO had produced it, as the content would have been infinitely less whiny and carried a good bit of maturity with it. I would have loved for it to have challenged my perceptions of religion and the true nature of humanity more than it tried to, but i don't personally see it as an indecent effort. And I do agree that one of the great things about the show is that it really doesn't take itself too seriously. They always have time to throw in a little bit of humor, both cheesey and brilliant, and I think it lends a more credible human element to the story. I liked the "real world" episode, when they end up on set as Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki and the story proceeds to lampoon the glamorized Hollywood way of life.

IT was supposed to end with season 5, but because the two mains were still under contract and ratings were still good, they ordered season 6. I think they did a decent job of finding a new route to take the show, but ultimately they are going to run out of good ideas, so I might be hoping that this is the last season.
Llyallowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #107
Shadows Valarie

okay anyone that lives in america!!! you guys are so lucky!! you get to see seaaon 8 before me!!!(by the way totally stoked they're continuing) i heard you guys have like a million tv channels, i cant image what they'd be like and i bet they repeat old seasons lots as well, well we get like one season a year and its always like a year after it comes out in the states! for instants, right now season 7 has just started i've already seen them all though (internet cheat) whereas you would be about to see the frst season 8 am i right? i so jealous!!
Shadows Valarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #108
Catch

Yes, I am very excited also.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #109
taintedparadise

I love supernatural i have watched every episode and it just keeps getting better, Castiel got to be my favourite character
taintedparadise is offline   Reply With Quote