Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-27-2006, 09:23 PM   #26
erotomaniac87

Is it possible for me to be the only one who likes this individual?
erotomaniac87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:17 PM   #27
Rizash

I like everyone!! Until I read a post I disagree with!

Then 10 minutes later I like everyone again!
Rizash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:46 AM   #28
om3gag0th666

They hate me because I am beautiful. :X
om3gag0th666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:58 AM   #29
LostAndCrazy

Aww yes you are!
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:49 AM   #30
bleedingheart344

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
(runs up the hill holding torch, puff puff wheeze)

Did I miss the lynching? Did I miss the lynching?

(looks around and pulls out dusty, cobweb covered rope) (Cough! Ahem)

There hasn't been one around here since early summer! Let's play AUTOPSY!!!
I must say that I agree, but let's just ban this guy already and save ourselves the trouble.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:42 AM   #31
LostAndCrazy

No no no! Dont ban him, he's a source of entertainment, albeit in a very retarded way!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:49 AM   #32
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotomaniac87
Is it possible for me to be the only one who likes this individual?
Nah, he's ok in my book.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:23 PM   #33
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndCrazy
No no no! Dont ban him, he's a source of entertainment, albeit in a very retarded way!
Perhaps in the cute sexy retarded way.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:26 PM   #34
Nocturalis

Eccentricity is a virtue.

He's fun enough for me.
Nocturalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:17 PM   #35
BlackButterfly

Cute sexy retards are so easy to take advantage of...

(That was pure evil of me... I can't believe I typed that...)

(ah well, I'll leave it...)
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:43 PM   #36
om3gag0th666

Take advantage of me? Oh please, that's pretty hard. :P

I never drink, or smoke infront of people, or generally any time I have weakness I do not see people.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:50 PM   #37
BlackButterfly

Geez, lighten up, it was a (rather evil) joke. I wouldn't take advantage of a retarded person!

Hmmm... but it sounds like we have a bit in common though...

I neither drink nor smoke (alone or in company), and when I am weak or sick I'm usually away from people because I go into hibernation. I don't really cry either, so no one (aside from my mother) has seen me do that since I was a small child.
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:33 PM   #38
insertwittyname

O.o He's gone into random mode/mood! Can I have somes Americano??
Old 11-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #39
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackButterfly
Geez, lighten up, it was a (rather evil) joke. I wouldn't take advantage of a retarded person!

Hmmm... but it sounds like we have a bit in common though...

I neither drink nor smoke (alone or in company), and when I am weak or sick I'm usually away from people because I go into hibernation. I don't really cry either, so no one (aside from my mother) has seen me do that since I was a small child.
Not really my thing to show weakness, people get real quick to jump on you and piss you off, or fight.

And I can't do anymore fighting...I'll certainly end up in jail this time.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:38 AM   #40
Born Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndCrazy
Agreed, along with others.

He's the first one that I've seen who can skillfully create ignorant threads then turn around and gain other's praise. An accomplished manipulator you might say.

Also, from reading other posts, you've found an intuitive way to cause our self-proclaimed "geniuses" to debate their own intelligence. Wow-wee, a moron who knows what their talking about, grab onto your IQ and make a run for it. Or, we can just play along instead, with many thanks to Webster's Online Thesaurus.

You may be an idiot, but an idiot who has potential. Hell, before you know it, you've moved from the top to the bottom of everyone's shit list.

Consider those to be complements.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:49 AM   #41
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again

He's the first one that I've seen who can skillfully create ignorant threads then turn around and gain other's praise. An accomplished manipulator you might say.

Also, from reading other posts, you've found an intuitive way to cause our self-proclaimed "geniuses" to debate their own intelligence. Wow-wee, a moron who knows what their talking about, grab onto your IQ and make a run for it. Or, we can just play along instead, with many thanks to Webster's Online Thesaurus.

You may be an idiot, but an idiot who has potential. Hell, before you know it, you've moved from the top to the bottom of everyone's shit list.

Consider those to be complements.
Wrong word buddy, complement is an adjective meaning to complete, the word you were looking for is compliment, also I do not use a thesaurus when I talk to you. People who do that make mistakes with their words and assume synonymns mean precisely the same, I use specific words, also known as diction.

If you're going to challenge my unique ability to manipulate this langauge and people, at least have the ability to support your own claims. You cannot take down a giant with a single stone, this isn't David and Goliath, I will crush you.

My IQ is below average, and many times it was said that I am virtually retarded, ad hoc of examples, it was said I had the intelligence of a three year old when I was merely seven years old.

Now though, I surpass my peers on an irrevocably sensational level.

I suggest you abandon your plight to solly me, your attempt is laudable, charged with fervent mettle, which simply dissembles your inferiority complex, and to quash me would settle your insatiable thirst to smite those who have bested you.

Deal with it, many are better than me, but you're just not that one.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:15 AM   #42
LostAndCrazy

hahaha, I really enjoyed that last post. It flies in the face of everything, e.g. your nickname, etc. Awesome.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:55 AM   #43
Nocturalis

Hahaha, that last post didn't just me laugh, it earned you my respect. IQ mostly measures mathematical skill and pattern recognition. Quite different from the skill the wield language. Fun.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:12 AM   #44
om3gag0th666

Precisely, my mathematical skills are actually quite acute, but I don't practice them enough to really don't understand large concepts like that, langauge is much easier to me. Langauge is an idea, math is a concept. Math doesn't change at all, it is solid and objective, langauge is more fluid to me, it gives me room to play.

I could never say 2+2 = 5, but in English we can say that dark can mean a lack of light, or something somber.

Langauge is a beautiful thing, but many people doubt my ability to use langauge.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:27 AM   #45
Tumor

Hell, even I would have to admit that was a cool post. That definitely gets some respect.
Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 04:42 AM   #46
om3gag0th666

I'm surprised people would respect me for my unflinching honesty, normally people are repulsed. It's the truth, I was probably seen as incapable, I was put into slow classes all my life, but I've taken it as the greatest privelage to outshine even the best of them. It makes me glad to remember they used to make fun of me, but now I can guffaw as I take a breath and clasp my thumb and forefinger as I speak and proceed to clasp my ideas like a vice. With laser precision at some of my most memorable fools in my past, I eviscerate their mind, and then to top it off, I've bloomed from homely, to at least some what attractive in comparison. It's funny to see these people who I used to pine for, who grew up to be ugly, and I just got better, some people just go down the tubes, and are probably fine with it.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:17 AM   #47
LostAndCrazy

I am repulsed by lies and deceit. I am enjoying this metemorphosis of yours. *sits back and munches on some popcorn*
Old 11-30-2006, 05:30 AM   #48
Nocturalis

Well, life doesn't do justice to everyone right away, and talents are often not seen or not recognised. It's good to find your own. Comparing your first and second post in this thread I knew you were just pretending to be stupid, only to retaliate.

Honest bluntness is better than masked dishonesty.

I agree entirely. Math suffocates me because of it's rigid structure and right-wrong way to look at things. It bores me. But I understand it's neccesary to understand some things in life. Thats why I like philosophical literature.

No wonder you like the bizarre things Alex does with language in A Clockwork Orange. Ha!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:53 AM   #49
Born Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again
Wow-wee, a moron who knows what their talking about, grab onto your IQ and make a run for it. Or, we can just play along instead, with many thanks to Webster's Online Thesaurus.
I was relating to the thoughts of others, not you.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:05 PM   #50
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturalis
Well, life doesn't do justice to everyone right away, and talents are often not seen or not recognised. It's good to find your own. Comparing your first and second post in this thread I knew you were just pretending to be stupid, only to retaliate.

Honest bluntness is better than masked dishonesty.

I agree entirely. Math suffocates me because of it's rigid structure and right-wrong way to look at things. It bores me. But I understand it's neccesary to understand some things in life. Thats why I like philosophical literature.

No wonder you like the bizarre things Alex does with language in A Clockwork Orange. Ha!
Oh you bet, you ol' veck, this malchick love speaking the nadsat slang, oh my brothers.

Also, it's only necessary to use one c in necessary, I learned that recently, common mistake apparently.

Just notifying you, no offense.

@Born Again: Also I had no idea, I see you used an antecedent to segue to the next pronoun, but I thought you were calling me a phallus.