Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #1
thebloodflowers

Location: in,.....a house....in a country...in queensland...in maleny
is it just me or are things getting worse as the days pass

fuck this world everything is wrong everything is getting worse ..im so fucking pissed off..everything is stuiped and fucked up there is noithing right anymore

everything is a mess....its just another suicide note in the waiting
blind rage is fucking painful my life sucks frankly..it does alot my dad is a pedifile my uncle is a rapeist...my school sucks...everyone hates me there, call me whiney but i have reasons....fuck i sound stuiped????
theres not place in this world for me..noithing is right anymore.....noithing makes me happy anymore im numb to the bone but a dull ache in my head has started..... ...a deep sting to my soul has started once again...
everythingi s so fucking horrble i can't take it anymore life is a simple mistake of lost hope and shattered dreams that you've stomped on and crushed down into a fine white powder and snottered them for your fineal...buzz
-down and out
thebloodflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:27 AM   #2
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
errrm...okay............

........and what did you want by that highly intellectual post?

I don't want to be a bitch, but if the above is not emo, I don't know what is.

ooooooOoooooOoooooo, no one understands you, ooooo, there is no place in the world for you, OOoooooOooo you want to commit suicide....ooooooo.
I've heard that shit only once too often.

If you have problems, its up to you to solve them. Everyone has problems. You think you have the most...well then go ahead and feely sorry for yourself, too bad though that no one else will care.

But please...at least for my sake...withhold the urge to post a similar escapade of teenage snot again.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:26 PM   #3
Godslayer Jillian

I have seen too many people lie about the things they have gone through to believe them in such a ranting.
Especially as no one releases so much about themselves in one single post with people they don't know.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:49 PM   #4
Don't Look Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I have seen too many people lie about the things they have gone through to believe them in such a ranting.
Especially as no one releases so much about themselves in one single post with people they don't know.
You are right...but selfpity can take on extremely disgusting forms.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:19 AM   #5
thebloodflowers

i have real problems...seriously..if your to stuiped to understand then why most comments? i didn't do this for everyone else so why act like that?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:22 AM   #6
thebloodflowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian

you do have a point but that wasn;t me releaseing lots..meh someone delete this fast...
Old 08-21-2006, 04:38 AM   #7
Delkaetre

Like me, you are still classified as 'babygoth' at this point in time. There are plenty of warnings up on the site- poor spelling will earn you unpleasant attentions, and posting up a rant on how awful your life is will not help matters. Insulting people who've been here longer and know the site better probably isn't helping much, either.
You get used to the basic etiquette on forums after a while, and it's really quite helpful once you know the groundrules- even the unwritten ones.
If the spelling has genuine reason, such as dyslexia, do make sure to post this and let others know- not everyone will have read your profile or intro, or other single post where you mention it.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:32 AM   #8
Don't Look Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebloodflowers
i have real problems...seriously..if your to stuiped to understand then why most comments? i didn't do this for everyone else so why act like that?
You didn't do this for everyone else? Eh, if I understand this correctly (and it takes some effort to decipher the above) then you didn't write this for anyone else but yourself. Fine, then why the hell did you post it here? Write it in you diary or whatever. What kind of answers did you expect? We have no use for such senceless posts.

And this is not becuase of some unwritten rules of this site. I think anyone would react like this to meaningless acusations of the whole world. We are not here to moan about how stupid (not stuiped, by the way) the world around us is but, at least to discuss it, try to understand it, analyse it or whatever.

Old 08-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #9
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Here isn't really not the place to complain. I know life may be tough. I can be here to talk to though if you need me. My Yahoo! messenger ID is in my profile.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:08 PM   #10
cradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebloodflowers
if your to stuiped to understand then why most comments?
Are you to stupid to spell?

Please...my retenas are bleeding, but as for your life, that really sucks.
Crying Crimson Tears is the one you should talk to...she is my beeeeesssst friend...
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:53 PM   #11
reversed poem

hey give him a break. Hey thebloodflowers i've been where you are. and if your dad's a pedifile then go to social servises. and if people at your school don't like you. there's a reason. No offence but when people don't like other people it either means that they have anger problems. Or there just plain weird. I know the feeling when you want to kill yourself. I've tried many times, but I always wake up at the hospital. so for me it's fate, but taking the plunge isn't that hard to do. you just do it. and it's over.
reversed poem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:06 PM   #12
Godslayer Jillian

I seriously hope no one will hear you. You're fucking telling him to kill himself!!

Also, when people don't like you, you gave two options: either they have problems or they're weird. That's far from Truth. Has it ever ocurred that if people don't like you, it's your fault? Plus, they're not the weird ones, WE are, that's why we're goth. People won't like us because of that sole fact; and you either charm them with innate goth carisma or learn to live with it. If you can't stand not being liked because of your looks, then WHY WOULD YOU KEEP DRESSING IN SUCH A FASHION?

Bloodflowers, if you're around, don't listen to her advice. It's not a "that's it". It's a knife to the hearts of the people that love you, wether you recognize their love or not.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:32 PM   #13
reversed poem

no i didnt mean THEY have problems or anger problems i mean the one that's being hated probobly has an anger problem or something for no one to like them
fuck . listen to what im saying.im not telling him to kill himself im telling him its a hard step but if you do do it, its like a switch you can end your life like that i never fucking said to kill go kill yourself
jeesus christ jillian do you even read these comments or are you just trying to be an ass. have you ever seen that quote ' whats with this fashion of trying to be an asshole' well i guess you have that pegged down
Old 08-28-2006, 07:42 PM   #14
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reversed poem
taking the plunge isn't that hard to do. you just do it. and it's over.
Do not speak shit about me. This line specifically approves of suicide.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 08-29-2006, 12:01 AM   #15
reversed poem

No. It's saying it's NOT hard to do. It's not saying DO it.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:31 AM   #16
She_Is_My_Sin

Sorry to get involved, but in my opinion it hints at suicide as an option.

Anyways to thebloddflowers problem, sometimes it's best to stand back & evaluate your situation, see how you can improve things, even if it's the last thing you want to do.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 03:59 AM   #17
reversed poem

i like you She_Is_My_Sin!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 07:18 AM   #18
Don't Look Behind You

I am sorry, reversed poem, but I understood everything exactly the way Jillian did even after reading your post a few times through. My advice: do reread what you poste and make use of spellcheck as well as check some grammer book in regard of sentance-building.

And as to the initial subject of this thread, I keep to my oppinion that no respect can be granted to people that moan about their problems in that way and expect people to understand them. Self-pity is disgusting. Infact, this thread irritates me like hell.

Old 08-29-2006, 08:24 AM   #19
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by reversed poem
i like you She_Is_My_Sin!!!!!!!
What? Did I just miss something?
Old 08-29-2006, 08:39 AM   #20
She_Is_My_Sin

Sorry to double post but what I meant in my original post was that it hinted at suicide & even then it's wrong. It's never the answer in any situation, it just makes things worse.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:44 AM   #21
Minyaliel

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
What? Did I just miss something?
Nah, although I'm rather convinced that reversed poem did *hides a grin*. Smile and be happy, you're popular!

As to the topic starter, get some help in the area where you are. Talk to someone there, it won't help you to get a bad reputation here so that no one'll take you seriously. I don't know what system you have for getting help over in America, but since you're still at school, you should at least see the councellor or a teacher you like/ trust and ask for their advice. An outside perspective always helps, in my experience.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:15 PM   #22
Ben Lahnger

is it just me or are things getting worse as the days pass

Ummm ... it certainly is getting worse HERE.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 03:25 AM   #23
Morrigan_Dubh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle
Are you to stupid to spell?

Please...my retenas are bleeding >snip<
I just had to point this one out... oh, the irony! etc...
Old 10-18-2006, 10:26 PM   #24
PersephoneX

lol...that's pretty funny...
suicide is ALWAYS an option.
there are people who have gone through hell and brought back souvenirs...and people who believe they have gone through hell, when in fact they have merely knocked on the door and run away from it before it was opened...
i'm afraid that Mr Dyslexia over here needs to work out what he wants...
but imo: GET OVER IT!!! Life isn’t easy!
Stop being such an EMO BRAT and either a: DO IT! Or b: get used to the world!

and um, could I suggest using a spell-checker?
STUPID is not a particularly difficult word to spell…
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:01 PM   #25
Born Again

Quote:
everything is a mess....its just another suicide note in the waiting
The majority of suicide threats are just another foolish way of attracting attention to one's self.

When you come to an online forum and threaten suicide to people whom you've never made any type of contact with and who could careless what the hell you decide to do with yourself.

That's just pathetic......