Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-11-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
BLEED REBELION!!!

Cheerleeding

At my school we just got a b-ball team and the hip hop teacher was doing auditions for the cheer leaders. I was told that the cheer leaders would be more of a step team with some dance in it, so i said what the hell i might as well try it besides some of my friends from hip hop are auditioning i realy just wanted to see if i'd get on the team.so at the auditions there were only 7 of us. My teacher gave us pompoms and we proceeded to run aruond doing a couple of cheers and toe touches. need less to say i laughed my ass off. Im not gonna join cuz I have way to much to do already and what I thought was realy funny was when i told my hip hop teacher i was gonna try out she said "hm a goth cheerleader, that'll get you out of your stereo type" not mean just jokeing . the joke is that im a walking stereo type it can get irratateing but I dont care.
anyway I just thought i would share my majorly retarded day with you guys .
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:27 PM   #2
Delicate_Torture

That sounds a lot less retarded than my day. I got to watch someone bleed to death from oesophageal varices-which are basically weakened and swollen veins in the oesophagus often caused from alcoholism. I just had to suction the blood out of his throat so that he could try to breath until he died.

I wish I was a cheerleader.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:40 PM   #3
BLEED REBELION!!!

umm are you a doctor? and im not a cheer leader I just went to the audition.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:32 PM   #4
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Ha ha ha, you could never get me to cheer. It's a HUGE deal at my school. I hate it. I lost one of my so called "best" friends to it. Once she joined, she became a snob and started acting really dizty. It was not cool.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:52 PM   #5
DarkHeartedDemoness

I cheered in high school.

Yeah, I said it.

I didn't compromise who I was to do it, on Game Days when we all wore our uniforms to school I wore mine in my dark gothy corner with my dark gothy friends.

Our squad actually did a lot of really great stunts. I had fun training, feeling like I was in shape, and being flexible. I also, believe it or not, had fun dancing to crappy pop music at half time on Homecoming, and cheering on our football team, and ranking the player's asses with the other cheerleaders. They didn't seem to mind that I didn't fake bake or highlight my hair or listen to their music. We were a team, and cliques didn't really matter.

I don't think that in your case, Bleed, cheerleading was the right decision-- but in other cases, it can be.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:14 PM   #6
BLEED REBELION!!!

well I found out today that I made it on the team, pretty mush every one on the teamis from hip hop and its probably gonna be okay. I went to a game today not as a cheer I just sat in the stands we lost. I hate basket ball but I was actualy mad we lost being that im competitive and its "our team". I doubt i will be on the cheer team for long unless its realy close to step and some gymnastis ive always wanted to do gymnastics. hmm i geuss im gonaa quite i have to much t d already but they told us b 4 try outs "dont try out if you dont want to be on the team". and of course i did any way and now i'll be kinda screwing it over but i dont think i would be that great on the team although I have the abilty im just not cheer learder material.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:16 PM   #7
DarkHeartedDemoness

If you get good in high school, you can probably do it in college... That's where the REAL cheer starts. It's fucking intense.

I haven't tried it-- I don't dare.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2007, 08:21 PM   #8
BLEED REBELION!!!

hahahhaha college cheering ...... hmm i hink im gonna stick to dance and martial arts althoug i wanna do gymnastics.. uhh what the hell im nt staying on the team.............................................. ....................and i thinkthis thread is dead.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:47 PM   #9
LaBelleDameSansMerci

My highschool just randomly started a cheerleading squad when I was in Grade 11 or so. We didn't get any new sports or anything. Of course the preps joined... but I didn't pay enough attention to really care.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:14 PM   #10
Encaitare

My high school had the cheerleading squad and kickline, which was more of a dance team. Most people had at least some respect for the kickline girls because they actually had to do things requiring some skill, whereas the cheerleading girls just bounced around repeating the same simplistic cheers over and over....

I was in marching band, which was infinitely superior to both. Even though we sucked. =P
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:11 PM   #11
asta_tintora

Location: To the south of one thing, to the east of that one, and slightly to the right.
Heh, I liked the cheerleaders in my school. Most of them were *gasp* smart and cute. Wierd that.

...I've tried doing some of those moves while helping a friend when I was younger. (Moves where you have to support a person, etc.) It's quite hard to do that; however, I was only able to try a few times. Anywho, the actual competitions still make me feel a little wierd. Some of the costumes and routines are insane.
asta_tintora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:21 PM   #12
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by asta_tintora
Heh, I liked the cheerleaders in my school. Most of them were *gasp* smart and cute. Wierd that.

...I've tried doing some of those moves while helping a friend when I was younger. (Moves where you have to support a person, etc.) It's quite hard to do that; however, I was only able to try a few times. Anywho, the actual competitions still make me feel a little wierd. Some of the costumes and routines are insane.
I was smart and cute!!
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #13
asta_tintora

Location: To the south of one thing, to the east of that one, and slightly to the right.
Yay! If only I had a time machine!
Old 01-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #14
DarkHeartedDemoness

Ouch... Are you saying I'm not smart/cute anymore?

Meaniehead.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-14-2007, 05:32 PM   #15
asta_tintora

:P Aw, getting fiesty now? I just don't have the money to fly out and kidnap you right now. *evil cackle* *disappears*
Old 01-14-2007, 08:48 PM   #16
BLEED REBELION!!!

As of now im still on the squad i havent quit yet, I better do it before they get the uniforms..........I should of never tryed out now im gonna have to be an ass.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:04 PM   #17
DarkHeartedDemoness

So stay in. Give it a shot. You might have more fun than you think.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-14-2007, 09:40 PM   #18
BLEED REBELION!!!

Hmmmmmm perhaps ....
Old 01-14-2007, 09:43 PM   #19
DarkHeartedDemoness

Nothing wrong with trying something new. If you don't like it, you can always quit later.

Jesus god, I sound like my mother.

Someone punch me in the mouth-- now!!
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-14-2007, 10:14 PM   #20
BLEED REBELION!!!

Its not that I dont want to try its that this isnt something I really want and I have so much already I think the longer I stay on the bigger a deal it will be when i quit plus i just dont have any extra energy to put into this.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:19 PM   #21
HebiTenshi

I don't mean to butt into your conversation but I think as long as you have what it takes to do what you want then you should do it no matter who you or anyone else hangs out with. I really honestly wish I could be a cheerleader but I can't (not cuz I'm goth but cuz I don't have the body for it) But they make fun of me anyways. But if I could I would.
HebiTenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:46 PM   #22
BLEED REBELION!!!

#1 its a forum do what you want.
#2 really im not realy skinny i have hips and butt but well most of us do .
#3 the reason it would be a big deal is because i was pacificaly told do not try out if you dont really want on the team and well the hip hop teachers already kinda mad at me and i dont wanna piss her off anymore.
besides im cool with 4 outa 7 girls on the squad. Thier real dancers and there pretty cool. but one of them
had a jerry curl looking hair style for a while it always makes me smile. aby ways I just dont want to spend all the energy I know cheering is gonna take besides it started as a joke any way. when i go to school on tuesday I will decide then i'll just fell it out at the practice.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:23 AM   #23
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Personally, I wouldn't EVER go out for cheering at my school. That and football are the sports that rule the school. I play soccer, less shit that goes on, on the team. The cheerleaders always have something they're fighting over and everyone is jealous of someone, but a very mean jealous, not just a "I wish I could do that." More like "I'm gonna break her leg so I have a chance of learning that better than her." It gets nasty. I like soccer, all the girls are nice, and only a little arguing goes on, because we are more focused on training and winning. I also do karate, and since I am the only girl in the Adult Class right now, it's pretty quiet for me. I've been doing karate for 8 years anyway. Overall, I just find other sports better than cheering at my school.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:51 PM   #24
BLEED REBELION!!!

There is only 1 girl I dont like and thats for other reasons that started a long time ago. We dont have a foot ball team. Our basketball team suxs at the last game we lost 22 to 71. As for basket ball players pretty much al of them are cool with me about half of them are gangstas hahah their isnt really a problem with the hole jocks thing their pretty friendly with me I have most of there numbers, ive never really had to deal with jocks or preps or stuff that people talk about like that it just isnt a thing like that here. If any thing its just girls fighting over boys,pride, or just dumb petty shit.