Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
Russell Brand's Boots

hello

forsooth one is happy to made you dinkydum acquaitance and it is with joyous of heart and yet malovelence that I says hello to you all
I has ketamine in lollipop form and guinness in a can
May I introduce you to me
I is a pair of pointy boots and I likes to stamp on the faces of the tramps and cover myself in their glorious outpouring - the old krovvy
mhmmmmmmmmmmmm
I believes that Vincent Van Goth is in fact nout but an EMO child, he merely tries to act as if he cans play bass quick enough to be a goth, I says we tips the remaining embers of a funeral pyre onto him to teach hims a lesson
Russell Brand's Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:50 AM   #2
tickingstitch

Speak like a normal human please, this post hurt my brain

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
tickingstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
I'm betting he is just another manifestation of that same troll.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
tickingstitch

Yes I agree but at times its fun to play bone with a troll

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
tickingstitch is offline   Reply With Quote