Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #1
Senor_Sadomachism

Thumbs down So I thought...

I feel like shit, I judge people sometimes when I feel bad. I guess it's true that you judge others when you feel bad about yourself. Anyways at school it saddens me knowing that since everyone else comes from a different world we all have different ideas and ways of thinking, and were all a bunch of frickin teens who dont know shit and they will judge you no matter what. We all know that Christians are a dominating religion and it's true (don't start with me boy) the majority of Christians push their beliefs onto others, I thought that we are all entitled to our own opinion. You may say you like something and others wont and they don't have to. Everyone judges (real) Satanists and I don't see a problem with it, I might think its creepy because I'm Catholic but hey if you want to be a part of it then knock yourself out! Who the fuck are you to say 0_0 you're going to hell! In the end God will judge you, not me, not your mom and dad but God. If any person judges you think of it this way, if these haters believe in God why do they judge you? Because the people are baaad. Gang members might believe in Him but guess what? You think God likes it that your killing His creations? No! How would you like it if someone killed your closed ones? Exactly so I'm really under sooo much pressure from school and I'm forgetting what was the main thing I'm trying to talk to you about... Eh.. my eyes hurt I'm gonna go now. Hate me if you will, Block me, Ignore me I don't give a shit! It's not like it matters Jeezus Christ I have a life! To be a Fashion Designer when I grow up Okies now I'm done bitching just wanted to know why theres always drama drama drama. Meh I shouldn't be hard on myself after all I'm only 14 years of age. Baby Bat :P
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #2
Cyntrox

...What was the point of that post? No offense, but I didn't get it. Was it a whine over people judging others?
Old 02-01-2007, 02:53 PM   #3
Kraven de Sade

Sounds like he just needed to get the chip off his shoulder.
Kraven de Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:37 PM   #4
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Nice to see a fellow Catholic.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #5
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyntrox
...What was the point of that post?
I think this pretty much sums up what we both feel about this thread (with comedy)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=022rIrbUqHk

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:00 PM   #6
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
I love it when we can all get together and end threads with a youtube clip of somone getting shot.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:21 PM   #7
Kraven de Sade

Good times.
Kraven de Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:57 PM   #8
Senor_Sadomachism

Meh... I'm sorry everyone, I wasn't in my right state of mind yesterday. I was WAY under too much pressure from school and yeah it was a whine about people judging others. Tata for now
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:03 PM   #9
jacquelinetm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor_Sadomachism
Meh... I'm sorry everyone, I wasn't in my right state of mind yesterday. I was WAY under too much pressure from school and yeah it was a whine about people judging others. Tata for now
I think it's fine to vent, instead of holding it inside and let it eat you up. I don't see any problem with your post... you were sharing your feelings and frustrations. Here's to hoping that you have better days in your future.

"Don't point the finger at me
I am only a rat in a maze like you
And only the dead go free"
-- Roger Waters
4:41AM (Sexual Revolution)
The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking
jacquelinetm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:44 PM   #10
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I think this pretty much sums up what we both feel about this thread (with comedy)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=022rIrbUqHk
Gee, that was a rip-off breakfast machine...
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote