Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
Vivi

Children -_-

I really hate the little bastards! Especially teens. I am a teenager, but im a very unusual one. I hate pretty much everyone at my school except my group of friends and some other intellectual individuals. I dont feel like a typical teenager. Rather than talk about who banged who and saying "what c***' at people walking past minding their own business, i want to learn and talk about cultural things and relax.

It is so irritating the way they have no respect for anyone and think the world revolves around them! I really cant see how they think they're so great when they call out rude things to people and mock people who aren't like like them. They must not realize that people like me think that they are scum if they do stuff like that. And the language is disgraceful! Every sentence that comes out of thier mouths has about 6 dirty four-lettered words. Dont these people know any other words?

The worst part is when adults presume that you are one of them. I had to really bite my tongue when my sports teacher last year said i lack in character. I have a job and am commended for my work ethic. I was exposed to things that children should not be exposed to and i have known for a long time that the world is cruel. Just because i am not committed to something because i have made a decision for myself that it is a waste of time and energy, does not mean i dont show character. The school claims to be teaching kids to get them ready for the "real world", but how can they be when the school itself is a land of white plastic? In the real world, you dont waste 6 hours a day in a dodgy institution five days a week and not get paid!

Ive realized that adults have been acting immature too, using words like "emo" and having no respect or common decency for others. It makes me angry. they are acting like kids and worst of all, are setting a bad example. I think that most people my age need a good bloody thrashing from their parents once in a while.

Does disliking children mean that im at the stage where i am becoming an adult? I dont know of anyone else my age who feels this way, but i know one thing. Im going to make one hell of an old person someday!
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

You're not becoming an adult.
Actually, pretty much everything you said is immature.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
Serren

You sound pretty typical for your age. I hated pretty much everyone else at my school as well, some of them were just horrible, but at that age I was pretty horrible at times as well. High school or secondary school is almost always pretty horrible for teenagers most of the time, partly cos of the other teenagers and also cos it sucks to have to be bossed about all day and put up with being told what to do constantly when you're just developing a mind and voice or your own.

Don't worry tho, one day you will be able to leave, hopefully with enough to go on and do something better. Leaving school was one of the happiest days of my life. Look forwards to it.
Serren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Pineapple_Juice

I thought this was going to be about hating small children/babies and I was going to go on a long rant about how much I despise them.
I'm disappointed.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
JCC

Jesus, you're a fucking buffoon.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #6
Pineapple_Juice

Dunno if that was to me or to whatsherface, but I still stand by the fact that kids suck.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #7
Alarica

So you basically hate all the kids your age, who you mix with at school, and you bitch about them swearing randomly and how immature it is and yet the first thing you do is call them all bastards. Bravo. You are without a doubt, no different to the kids you go to school with, and no more or less mature than them. Welcome to puberty. Enjoy the ride.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #8
Pineapple_Juice

Let's be fair. Clearly this person is not an accepted member of the Youth Brigade around their neck of the woods. It's possible that there is some sort of animosity coming from said hated students to provoke these ill feelings.
Then again, she could just be a pretentious asshole.

Vivi, hating people doesn't mean you're growing up. It just means you hate people. I should actually think harboring so much ill-will towards a group of people you don't even know on a personal level is actually an indicator of your IMmaturity.

Hate is an easy emotion, because it comes quickly and without thought. What you should work on is getting control of your emotions if you feel like you want to grow up.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:56 AM   #9
girasol

Especially teens. I am a teenager, but im a very unusual one. I hate pretty much everyone at my school except my group of friends and some other intellectual individuals.

This is the way a LOT of teenagers feel at some point in time - so you really aren't that unusual if that is the only thing that makes you feel so.

It is so irritating the way they have no respect for anyone and think the world revolves around them! I really cant see how they think they're so great when they call out rude things to people and mock people who aren't like like them.

Thats a big generalisation...Not every teenager is like that. That is people without manners and kids grouping together and copying the leader to be cool.

The worst part is when adults presume that you are one of them. I had to really bite my tongue when my sports teacher last year said i lack in character.

I don't think that is the way to talk to students - it certainly wouldn't have enthused you to be more active and excited about PE. Maybe you just don't really fit in at your school. Instead of jusdging everyone - stick to the few people you do like and stick it out until you can do what you want

Does disliking children mean that im at the stage where i am becoming an adult? I dont know of anyone else my age who feels this way, but i know one thing. Im going to make one hell of an old person someday!

Not really. I am 20 and will be 21 soon which is still pretty young - and people older than me quite often say 'when you're my age' or 'in a few years time'. It pisses me off because it is patronising but I don't expect it to stop until I have wrinkles on my face. People like to use differences to prove themselves right and you could be 26 and still be treated like a kid.
I don't think you should dislike children - you were one. Remaining indifferent to things that don't interest you is probably a better attitude to take as it ensures you don't waste your time and energy stressing out and getting angry.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:19 AM   #10
CrimsonPythonidae

You say: "In the real world, you dont waste 6 hours a day in a dodgy institution five days a week and not get paid!", "because i have made a decision for myself that it is a waste of time and energy" and "i want to learn and talk about cultural things and relax." So instead of wasting your time there, make the most of it and learn something. You'll be glad you did when you leave.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:36 AM   #11
girasol

By the way, how old are you?

13-15?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #12
Tam Li Hua

I hated high school, mostly because I felt like an outcast. Try to ignore the folks you don't like, do the best you can to get a good GPA, and just look forward to graduation, if you can.

As for the P. E. teacher, I would say that that -is- an odd thing to say just to get someone interested in exercise or sports, but I'm confused as to how this is lumping you in with the group you don't like.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:56 AM   #13
CrimsonPythonidae

Tee hee . . This reminds me of how I never participated in P.E. at high school. I always found some way out of it. Notes from mum or dad, forged notes that I got in trouble for eventually, and menstruation was always a great excuse because male teachers didn't want to know about it. The best thing was that if we forgot a change of clothes we had to sit out and write the school's Code of Conduct as punishment. To me that was heaven compared to playing rugby or something.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:02 AM   #14
Tam Li Hua

I didn't mind P. E., actually; I enjoyed the exercise. XD It was a break in the day from having to sit and listen to teachers for hour after hour.

Also, we nearly always had female P. E. teachers, so a girl's monthly visitor didn't really fly as an excuse. [It didn't help that they were also usually coaches of the women's various sports teams.]
Old 03-31-2009, 12:34 AM   #15
Pineapple_Juice

I stopped having to do PE when we had to play football and I kept pulling a Daria.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #16
Pineapple_Juice

Wow bro. Fuck you. I mean honestly.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:10 AM   #17
Pineapple_Juice

Yeah Vivi. See what he means? I'm the epitome of teenage angst. I have no life 'cause I'm on Gnet. Never mind Rabbat is too, it's just coincidence. I'm full of spite and hatred, and my shit smells like pineapple juice. Satan is my Lord and Master, all Hail Lucifer. Wait, is my nose bleeding?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:12 AM   #18
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabban View Post
I can sympathize with you on that one. People on gnet are pretty much fucked up teenagers that need a good bloody nose. All they have in life is gnet. They have nothing better to do but to be on here. It's ok they will all pay for their mistakes. This website should be banned. All there is on here is fights and bitter arguments. Do not be afraid to say fuck you to anybody on here. There all losers. They think their shit don't smell. The devil influences this website. It's satanic in origin. That's why you get so much cynicism on here and bad mouthing.
You need a good kicking, son. You're on here shouting about how you are. Just, I dunno, go and wank or something.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:11 AM   #19
Alarica

Rabban is like those retards on youtube who leave comments on videos, about how shite the band are etc, instead of simply not watching the video.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:19 AM   #20
girasol

Quote:
They have nothing better to do but to be on here. It's ok they will all pay for their mistakes. This website should be banned.
Why don't you just leave if you are unhappy?
You can test your inner strength to see if you can stay away from the people influenced by the devil...
Old 03-31-2009, 02:38 AM   #21
girasol

Quote:
And who is this punk telling and suggesting what I should do. Do I know you.......I don't think so. You want to fuck with me now!
Like you just said - it was a suggestion rather than a command. I know I don't know you and no I don't want to fuck with you in the sense of arguing and definitely not in the literal sense. adios.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:47 AM   #22
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
LOL!! boy Am I a fire starter.
You would like to think that, but the truth is that you aren't at all.
A fire is a huge event. It's lovely, but changes people's lives forever. Destroys things, makes way for new foliage.

You're more like a mosquito.
Annoying for a minute, but then forgotten.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote