Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
Alan

Just got kicked out of a facebook group

I got kicked from the Ladies Communist Front (H), a Hoxhaist group.
I wonder if this is how trolls feel.
I ain't ashamed.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:12 AM   #2
MissCheyenne

Why did you get kicked out?

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:18 AM   #3
Elystan

I suspect he was being a raging cunt
Elystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:46 AM   #4
AshleyO

I'd be weary of ice picks.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elystan View Post
I suspect he was being a raging cunt
Great, now you're defending Hoxhaists. If I had a beef with white supremacists on Stormfront, you'd still rather be racist than admit I'm right.
real classy
Old 06-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #6
Despanan

So why were you banned, and more importantly why were you talking to Hoxhaists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoxhaism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #7
Alan

It's this girl that has joined pretty much every leftist group on facebook to promote her own organization. Honestly most people within online left circles believe it's not a group so much as one single individual talking in third person plural.
She has been banned from revleft because of her ideas and her attitude, and has been called out on her racist and near fascist opinions even by stalinists
http://espressostalinist.wordpress.c...t-that-she-is/

I have seen her spread her message for a while now and decided to call her out yesterday specifically for one reason. Forget about ideological differences or the ease with which you could blame her of fascism. My disagreement was on the path she chooses to talk with other people: she spends almost absolutely no time telling people what is Marxism and how they might be Marxists without even knowing, and spends almost all her time judging how everyone else is NOT Marxist.
Even one division of the already minuscule group openly says that EVERY SINGLE OTHER ORGANIZATION IN THE PLANET is 'revisionist scum'

Yeah, sure, it's a tiny handful of privileged white kinds in Oakland who are the only legitimate communist force in the world.
(I gotta say a disclaimer here: even as I accuse them of being white kids, the one person that messaged me specifically was a woman who was also Latina. From her pictures I can't see the slightest hint of mestizaje in her and she clearly lives in an upperclass - not even middle-class - area, but still)

I would say the conversation turned sour were it not that from the beginning all her responses were that 'they' don't give a shit and I don't mean shit. Immediately I turned this around and asked how exactly they can talk against patriarchy and without hesitation take up the language of the abusive paternalist figure that tells the victim that they 'don't mean shit to me'. When she found out I was Mexican she ironically accused me of being machista after what I said.

Today, the group M.A.S. is talking about how the founder of the group had his facebook disabled and how it's almost certainly the work of Ryan Towne from that group (I still haven't found out if it's the same person with different aliases or there are at least two women that claim leadership in the Hoxhaist group) through constantly reporting anything James posted as spam or offensive.

Basically they/she have/has singlehandedly flooded the whole online communist community to talk about how it's only one or two people in Oakland who can be the leaders of the world.
It should be evident that of course even as they flood the rest of online groups with their hate, they immediately removed my posts on their page, and if James had his facebook disabled by them, they're probably doing that to me as I speak.
real classy
Old 06-05-2012, 06:39 AM   #8
Elystan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Great, now you're defending Hoxhaists. If I had a beef with white supremacists on Stormfront, you'd still rather be racist than admit I'm right.
I'm calling you a raging cunt.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #9
CIRQUEFREAK91

Quote:
Stormfront, eh?
CIRQUEFREAK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
Alan

Quote:
I'm calling you a raging cunt.
Better than a whiny bitch that prefers to side with racists and fascists because someone made them cry a year ago and can't let it go.
real classy
Old 06-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
Catch

Quote:
Better than a whiny bitch that prefers to side with racists and fascists because someone made them cry a year ago and can't let it go.
I bet you were flirting with everyone.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
AshleyO

http://i.imgur.com/8IQY2.gif

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #13
Despanan

Dude Elystian, what the fuck? This has got to be the most piss-poor trolling of Alan I've ever seen. Trolling Alan is an ART and your Macaroni paintings aren't going on the refrigerator anytime soon.
Quote:
Old 06-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #14
Elystan

This is more of an experimental side project for me where I don't have to worry too much about quality control or critical reception
Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
Despanan

Quote:
This is more of an experimental side project for me where I don't have to worry too much about quality control or critical reception
I demand to see your notes.
Quote:
Old 06-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #16
Versus

Trolling Alan isn't art; It's like mashing buttons in street fighter. Stop being a troll snob.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #17
Alan

To be a troll one must have no ulterior motives than trolling itself. You're giving Elystan too much credit. Elystan is as much a troll as Deadman is.
real classy
Old 06-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #18
Catch

Alan trolling just takes up a lot of bytes. The random usage of words lulls victims into a peaceful slumber before finding they should have been insulted.

Still think it is excessive flirtation.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #19
mindless1

GOOD FOR YOU! moving on...