Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
kymm

Hello

I consider myself a domestic engineer, 33 and in Colorado. Started out in the "world of goth" in the early 90's. From Oklahoma originally, but moved quite a bit over my life. Favorite Author, Anne Rice (as she was), love Edward Gorey. Favorite film of all time is the 1931 Vs. of Dracula with Bela, then it would have to be Clash of the Titans and of course Star Wars. Music was played at my wedding, we had a bag piper, we did a Scottish Wedding with Pagan aspects. At my funeral, casket and death plans...hope that doesn't happen for a while, could have answered 15 yrs ago quickly, but now, have too much i want to see happen and aspire to.

Something i miss about being a kid, not having any responsibilities to anyone other than myself. Cant even get into my favorite band as i listen to everything, i guess i would have to say, back in the day it would have been Sisters of Mercy, Front 242, The Smiths, 34 Vampires, KMFDM, Bauhaus, Sioxie....the list really does go on and on...I listen to anything from Patsy Clein to Sloppy Seconds, Subhumans, Crass and GBH, and everything in between. I am a high school graduate with training in DB work, Sys Admin. I joined really to find out where i can get back issues of Propaganda Magazine. I lost all mine when i left my ex 10 yrs ago. Im a female. I have the original Star Trek Series on Beta Max, i collect comic books and play D&D.

There ya go, a goth, punk, geek, homemaker.
kymm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
Metabolik

Helllloooooo, hope you like it here.
This place RULES!!! WOOOO!!!
*calms down*

*I think I scared anotherone away*
Old 03-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
Stormtrooper of Death

Holy freaking crap! Subhumans, Crass, G.B.H.??? I love those guys! Hello, I'm SOD, and I'm the resident punk on this forum. Very excellent choices in music I have to say, also seeing as I too like KMFDM. Welcome very much, enjoy your stay.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
Lolly PopMuzik

Enjoy your stay but good luck finding any Propaganda copies, even an acquaintance of mine only has 3 and not in good shape!
Lolly PopMuzik is offline   Reply With Quote