Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:02 PM   #101
Miss_Hazie_Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrosexual
This is where I excell. I constantly genderfuck. but TBH I'm more of a transvestite. Most people I meet for the first time are unsure of my sex.

Becha can't tell my gender lolz ;D

Yes. The way society expects you to.
I can't guess your gender, but I can guess that biologically speaking you're mae hehe. Personally, it gets me hot... a pretty boy in a skirt may in fact be the sexiest thing on earth to me... oh wait, scratch that, make that a pretty boy (ideally a young rozz williams) with long hair in a corset and very short skirt.

As for me... I don't gender fuck, well not often, it's hard for me, because the only boy i'd want to be would be an extraordinarily girly one (which to be honest, I'd prefer being over being a girl) oh well, I get to fuck em' even if i don't get to be em'

I am however accomplished enough with makeup that with a bit of effort i can pull off looking like an MTF/pretty boy, which makes me happy

My gorgeous boyfriend (Yes, he's such a damn babe hehe): http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=DSC04697.jpg
Old 06-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #102
Tristanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Hazie_Lane
I can't guess your gender, but I can guess that biologically speaking you're mae hehe. Personally, it gets me hot... a pretty boy in a skirt may in fact be the sexiest thing on earth to me... oh wait, scratch that, make that a pretty boy (ideally a young rozz williams) with long hair in a corset and very short skirt.

I agree, men in corsets with long hair is luscious.
Tristanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #103
Miss_Hazie_Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanna
I agree, men in corsets with long hair is luscious.

Someday... someday when I'm incredibly rich I'm going to have a harem of them... *Sighs* and they'd all wear harem girl type outfits
Old 06-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #104
Tristanna

haha i would too but my fiance would object, at least he has long hair and i get to play with him
Tristanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:35 AM   #105
TopHaggardDoll

I reckon i'd be a more attractive dude...

I get gender identity crisis blah! alot...it's well bad. I get treated like a guy by my male friends and someone said that my girlfriend makes a better girl than me...I shook his bloody hand. haha! It's true.

It's that sort of thing though that is making me lose grasp of my femininity and it makes me feel unattractive at times.

I think i'm just gunna throw myself into the masculine role and leave my woman self (if there is any left!) behind me. Just gotta roll with it sometimes.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #106
Serephurus

Technically if you have a male identity, then you're a boy, although with femme parts. Anywho if you ever go into it, I would keep the vagina and ovaries and just live as a boy. It's easier to get into girl's pants that way and hey, boys in tight pants = sexy.

As for me, I've been going through a crisis for a year now. I feel more like a girl than a boy and constantly am jealous of girl's things. I'm even jealous a girl can have a period and I CAN'T. Anyway I thought about just taking hormones and dressing as a pretty boy at times and as a gorgeous girl at other times. I like the idea of being a femme boy and a girly-girl at the same time. It appeals to me. The best of both worlds I dare say...
Serephurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #107
Solumina

Jealous of a period? After the first cramp hit you would want to rip out your girly bits so trust me you are better off, although I can totally understand all of the other jealousy
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #108
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Jealous of a period? After the first cramp hit you would want to rip out your girly bits so trust me you are better off, although I can totally understand all of the other jealousy
Okay?!

Dysmenorrhea, anyone?
Old 06-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #109
Solumina

That was more than a bit of exaggeration, the point was that it is a painful, uncomfortable experience, and not one that is deserving of envy
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #110
crucifix

I was walking a few weeks ago and some guy was walking in front of me about a block and a helf ahead. He stopped and looked at me and I was thinking "what the fuck is this dude up to?" When I got up to him, he said "sorry lady, I thought you were a dude." I said "what?" in my natural guy voice and he about jumped backwards. Honestly, it made me feel good. I have a slightly androynous face and I look even more in between sexes when I am gothed up, especially to the hillbillies here in charlotte. I love androgyny, I think it is beautiful.
crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #111
babycakes

i suppose i genderfuck. i hate to use such a crass word; however, if it fits... i usually define myself as an androgyne. i have the physical characteristics of both genders. it's often difficult to define myself. i usually pass as female- i'm thin but still have curves- and yet i never feel truly comfortable choosing one gender over another.
babycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #112
Das Kommandant Mog

Location: Lurking in the remains of the Reich Imperial Chancellory
Yessss!!!

Oh my good, golly, goth!! Genderfuck = my anti-drug. I could go on forever here. I could tell you about the time my father burst in on my bf and I and chased ME out of MY OWN room because he thought my bf was me (we have the same hair colour) and I was his/my whore. Wow...that was interesting. That was the last time I wore a stuffed bra, matching panties, garter-belt with fishnets, and pink heels to bed at my house...we saved that for my bf's house, where my father wouldn't feel the need to confuse his own son for a 5th Street prostitute.

I feel completely naked without my makeup, and heels. Just naked! Gah...yes...I...umm...really, REALLY enjoy crossdressing. *giggles*
Das Kommandant Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #113
Das Kommandant Mog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serephurus
Technically if you have a male identity, then you're a boy, although with femme parts. Anywho if you ever go into it, I would keep the vagina and ovaries and just live as a boy. It's easier to get into girl's pants that way and hey, boys in tight pants = sexy.

As for me, I've been going through a crisis for a year now. I feel more like a girl than a boy and constantly am jealous of girl's things. I'm even jealous a girl can have a period and I CAN'T. Anyway I thought about just taking hormones and dressing as a pretty boy at times and as a gorgeous girl at other times. I like the idea of being a femme boy and a girly-girl at the same time. It appeals to me. The best of both worlds I dare say...
I've read some really interesting articles about some medical studies done in Germany about irregular levels of what would be called "female" hormones in males, from birth. One of the things they looked at was the emotional levels of the patients (who were a mixture of femme etc. as well as "normal/manly" males) and discovered that all the males, whether they considered themselves to be "femme" or not did experience some-sort of "period-esque" emotional mood-swings etc. at some, roughly seven-day-long period durring the month. I really found that...interesting, considering my bf and I have joked about being on our periods as an excuse to justify our mood swings since we stared dating. I truly believe that, although it has very little, if anything to do with the sexual/reproductive organs of the body, the male emotional levels, especially in males with higher levels of "female" hormones do experience a monthly state that has some similarities with a female period.

And there's my $.02 on that matter
Old 07-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #114
electrosexual

Both Das and Serephurus seem like my kinda people here.

yay, We should set up a tranny club ^_^ lol.
electrosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:21 AM   #115
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Hmm, I've been wanting to wear skirts for a long time, just skirts, that's really as far as it goes (aside from the cross dressing as a woman for plays), but I'm damned nervous about it. Although Australia is a better place for acceptance (I believe) it still has its idiots and close minded dicks, and I am homo sexual, I am mistakenly known as a goth and I think a skirt would just be the icing on the prejudice and death wish cake.

Thing is I'm not trying to be a woman, and the sex appeal of being womanly to men is a side thing, mostly I just love the flowy and billowy skirts, or the ones with splits up both sides, why? Because for me, mobility of the legs is my number one priority when dressing the 2nd layer of clothing.

I guess I just need to vent my frustration for not being able to dress like I want for fear and chance of getting assaulted, should I be preserving who I am or my health and livelihood?
Sir Canvas Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:06 PM   #116
PortraitOfSanity

Mostly I'll buy girls pants and especially boots, because the pants fit me better, and girls get all the cool boots. Girls' shirts don't fit me though, so clothes are limited to my lower half... I do shave my body hair though, putting on skin-tight leather pants is hard with lots of leg hair...
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:35 PM   #117
Das Kommandant Mog

@ Electrosexual: Tranny group? Count me in!

@ Sir CC: Try full-length skirts first...just experiment. I'm not sure how you feel about bondagesque/fetishy clothing, but, there are quite a few online stores that sell both male/unisex full length, skirts in leather/latex/pvc/etc. with some nice little chains/straps/etc. And then of corpse, there's always the classic black, velvet wrap, with a nice black, button shirt (a personal favorite of moi )

@ PortraitOfSanity: Oh my...tell me all you do is shave, m'dear? I wax weakly...and regret it weakly *lol*
Old 07-28-2008, 05:41 PM   #118
PortraitOfSanity

No, I most definently couldn't do wax....
Old 07-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #119
Das Kommandant Mog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
No, I most definently couldn't do wax....
*giggles* First of all...I realized on my last post, I mispelled weekly, as "weakly". I would like to take a moment to bathe in the pure hatred I feel for the English language. *hate, hate, hate, hate, hate...HATE!!*

As for waxing...I've had a change of heart since yesterday *lol* You might try it sometime...just go with someone you really trust, and won't think less of you when you wail like a wee lil' fraulein (as my bf says I do ) If you're at all a masochist, then you might just enjoy it!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #120
PortraitOfSanity

I actually am quite a bit masochistic, it's more the fact that I'm going to a salon (or whatever they're called) than the pain that gets me... My hair's about 3 feet long, and I haven't been to a barber/salon in years.

You need to post pictures by the way.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:09 AM   #121
Onyx Nightshade

There's one item of women's clothing that I do find myself wanting to make a part of my own wardrobe: boots. The issue is that because of my size, I can't find a decent pair of jeans to go with them since boot-cuts tend to only go up to a certain size.
Onyx Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:53 AM   #122
PortraitOfSanity

No offense, but coming from someone who used to be a pretty big guy, boot cuts don't really fit well for someone that size.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:08 PM   #123
Das Kommandant Mog

Quote:
I actually am quite a bit masochistic, it's more the fact that I'm going to a salon (or whatever they're called) than the pain that gets me... My hair's about 3 feet long, and I haven't been to a barber/salon in years.

You need to post pictures by the way.
Is there a way I can post pictures, without using links...? I'm still new, and it won't let me use links
Old 07-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #124
Minyaliel

Do as we all do and insert spaces into the link so that it doesn't look like one.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:22 AM   #125
Onyx Nightshade

Quote:
No offense, but coming from someone who used to be a pretty big guy, boot cuts don't really fit well for someone that size.
I beg to differ. Even bigger people don't all have the same body type. I, for instance, have a rather feminine body (i.e. I have hips and a prominent ass), and I've found that, second to my lips, my ass is my most desirable physical trait, so when I go out I would like to accentuate that part of my body but can never find the right pair of jeans. If they hug my "curves" in the right places I still have the "turkey leg" thing going on (that happens with straight leg, regular and relaxed jeans) and if they are loose enough in the legs I end up looking like I have no ass (which is what happens with loose fit and carpenter jeans). A boot cut flares out at the knee but fits close enough to the thighs and hips so it would give me exactly what I needed. The problem is that most boot cuts only go up to a size 36 or 38. While my WAIST is a 38, I'm dressing the biggest part of me so I have to go up to at least a 42 if not a 44 (if the jeans run small).

I went shopping today and decided to take a cue from my gay little brother (who almost exclusively wears girl t-shirts and girl jeans) and look for my jeans in a store that carried plus sizes. I found that trouser jeans actually work better for the look I'm going for and I found a pair in a size 24 Tall.
Onyx Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote