Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:38 AM   #26
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Damn it, I've already shown you my dick. Do you really want to see me in nothing but a cute tee shirt and no underwear?
I am small, only 5' 4" at 110 LBS.
Plus I am a guy. I wish I were some muscular terminator, but I am not. So I probably won't post a pic of me in my undies.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:53 AM   #27
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
I am small, only 5' 4" at 110 LBS.
Plus I am a guy. I wish I were some muscular terminator, but I am not. So I probably won't post a pic of me in my undies.
Excuse me, I used the wrong quote.
The quote I had intended to use was:

"Everyone should post a pic' of them
modeling their favourite underwear."
by I Am Great.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:58 AM   #28
Opteron_Man

I had taken some pics, then finally figured out that I am Great was most likely joking when he suggested that everyone post pics of themselves in their undies. Thus my pics are unused. They're just me standing in my hallway in my home wearing red briefs and black eyeliner. Nothing special. Why would anyone want to see a thin 22 year old guy in red shorts, that's the reason why I have not done anything with these pics.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:47 AM   #29
honeythorn

In my case there are some things that should never be seen. Ever. But I have got knicknacks on today as it isn't exactly hot outside. Most of mine are huge like me! Haha . Little stringy ones do NOT look or feel good in the slightest when they get buried in acres of flab. I wear nice looking big knickers though , not horrible Bridget Jones things >_<. Lace is a preferred fabric, usually black but sometimes I'll get black and white ones with a cute little pattern.

Ladies: Do you lot feel the indescribable urge to match bra and knickers? Personally it doesn't often matter to me as mine are 90% black . I don't care if the patterns don't match.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:35 AM   #30
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Damn it, I've already shown you my dick.
Duck becomes more of a pimp every day.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:27 AM   #31
honeythorn

But does he have a purple stripy suit and a cane?
Old 06-22-2008, 06:20 AM   #32
TopHaggardDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
Ladies: Do you lot feel the indescribable urge to match bra and knickers? Personally it doesn't often matter to me as mine are 90% black . I don't care if the patterns don't match.
I never match...all my underwear is blue, white or black. So, it all goes! and mismatched patterns are awesome.

and I wouldn't worry about not wearing knickers so small they disappear up your rectum. I think they make people's bums look really bad anyway, french knickers for the win.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:48 AM   #33
I Am Great.

I'm not joking, I'm gonna take a picture of me in my favourite boxers later on today!
I Am Great. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:06 AM   #34
MollyMac

We haaaates the underwears. I have to wear a lot of restrictive gear when I dance, compete and work out. Think chafing and sweating it in Spanx and full wool kilt and velvet vests or was about 3 pounds of coin bra strapped to your chest (3 pounds nevere sounds like much until it's 93 dehgrees). I so try not to wear any if I don't have to. Keep it easy breezy
Old 06-22-2008, 09:18 AM   #35
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Great.
I'm not joking, I'm gonna take a picture of me in my favourite boxers later on today!

You're just trying to start an underwear version of the boob thread aren't you?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:46 AM   #36
Barfing_Rat

I wear silk or satin boxer so it always feel nice. I have a couple brief boxers and spandex boxers for when I train or compete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
Excuse me, I used the wrong quote.
The quote I had intended to use was:

"Everyone should post a pic' of them
modeling their favourite underwear."
by I Am Great.
Confident is the key! If you have the attitude and the confident, you can pull it off!

David Beckham look gay as hell in some of his model picture, but he's still a bad ass! It's all about attitude and confident!
Barfing_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:54 AM   #37
Tristanna

I dont know if its good or bad but i hate underwear
Tristanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #38
Toy Killer

Personally, I don't mind when my girl has a cute pair of panties on, but I hate when she talks about them, or even more so, when she wears them 'for me'. Quite frankly, I don't really care much for what she's wearing down there, just how easy or hard it'll be to take off.
Toy Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #39
honeythorn

I'll tell you what I hate? Ann Summers underwear. Hideous cheap feeling scratchy shit. I only ever bought one underwear set from there ( years ago ) , never again. Some of it looks nice, but when you actually handle it the lace parts are itchy/scratchy and just nasty.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #40
Barfing_Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Killer
Personally, I don't mind when my girl has a cute pair of panties on, but I hate when she talks about them, or even more so, when she wears them 'for me'. Quite frankly, I don't really care much for what she's wearing down there, just how easy or hard it'll be to take off.
I feel exactly the same way. I have never really care much about what color or pattern the underwear is. It just annoy me when girls ask me what color or design they should wear. It won't last long and will come off at one point or other, so no point in worry about it as long as it is clean.
Barfing_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:13 AM   #41
Opteron_Man

Yeah I think I will post some today, just to be obnoxious!
Old 06-22-2008, 10:21 AM   #42
Toy Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I'll tell you what I hate? Ann Summers underwear. Hideous cheap feeling scratchy shit. I only ever bought one underwear set from there ( years ago ) , never again. Some of it looks nice, but when you actually handle it the lace parts are itchy/scratchy and just nasty.
I've never worn a pair, but an Ex of mine wore one for a special occasion once. It literally grated my dick, as in, I had a nice little checker pattern on the head after grinding against her.

[comicbookguy]Worst. Underwear. Ever.[/comicbookguy]
Toy Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #44
twink

I usually go commando, but it sometimes depends on the outfit I'm wearing.
twink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #45
korinna5555

Kontan, snuggling naked is fantastic. Probably on of my favorite things..

MotherofMercies, I love Target underwear. I am short with a rather small butt, but huge hips. Target's panties are the only ones that fit me right..
Old 06-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #46
Opteron_Man

I was just standing there taking timed pictures of myself flexing my tiny muscles in my red undies. I smiled in some shots, and not in others. I got bord so I went and got some cake. I walked back and though it would be funny to take pictures of that!
If you notice the cut on my lower ribcage, that was from dropping my air conditioner on it Ouch. Hope you like the pictures, If you didn't what do you expect from a 5' 4" 111 Lbs 22 Year Old guy!?
Old 06-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #47
Opteron_Man

I took an other one. This is one of my backside.
I looked at the photo, that is so fucking discusting!
Yuck, hairy!
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...n/Backside.jpg
I need to lose some weight, I notice some fat build up. I wish to get to 108 Lbs.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:29 AM   #48
honeythorn

Quote:
It literally grated my dick, as in, I had a nice little checker pattern on the head after grinding against her.

[comicbookguy]Worst. Underwear. Ever.[/comicbookguy]
NO. I didn't need that mental image at all. That'll teach to to grind without checkking first
Old 06-22-2008, 12:01 PM   #49
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Unless your spending time with your special someone, Then it's Highly recommended...

Ironically, I freeball when I'm at work, but not in civi's. The ship gets hot as hell when were dry-docked and a fresh pair of whitey-tightey's turn into a fresh pair of parchment-colored-tightey's shortly before our day is over.
Heh in basic I hear it's better to go commando since as part of the issued uniforms you get stuck with a pair of one size fits none underwear.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:19 PM   #50
Opteron_Man

Do I look okay?