Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 04-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #451
MollyMac

I guess it is good to know one's priorities...

dumbass.

Him, not you.

I made tat mistakes before and had coverups... never again!!! Everything is planned to the teeth now. Foolish to do otherwise. But because I lihe the "spur of the moment" feel, I keep my tat drawings/idead in my rucksack and, although design and placement is planned, the actual tattooing is a spontaneous decision.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:57 PM   #452
mrs.wes straker

I have a star on each side of my neck. I was originally going to do shooting stars all the way down to my upper back, then, I decided no more tats. It's rather unfortunate, because I often wonder if they look unfinished. I do still like them, though.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=7024553
What do you think? Very emo?
Old 04-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #453
Karnage

All my body modification has been well thought out and usually came out. Ive two 14ga studs and five 10ga rings in my left ear, one 8ga ring in my right lobe, both nipples done with 10ga barbells diagnally, then three genital piercings, A prince albert, frenum and lorum. Some other minor genital work that ill spare you.

Just the outline of a skeletal bear paw on my calf muscle right now, someday it will get filled in. Theres a few pieces of inkwork id like to be done, just havent had the time or cash to get them inked.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:48 PM   #454
Saddiction

A friend of mine just had his tongue split.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:45 PM   #455
maggot

Once it's healed, I want a video of him wagging the sides. :P
Old 04-11-2007, 01:07 PM   #456
Linen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
A friend of mine just had his tongue split.
::shudders:: That just grosses me out. Makes me think of a snake, and I am frightened of snakes.
Linen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:07 AM   #457
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linen
::shudders:: That just grosses me out. Makes me think of a snake, and I am frightened of snakes.
I haven't seen it yet. Tonight maybe. I personally don't find extreme body modding to be very attractive.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:14 AM   #458
sensuous0mar

I got my nape pierced in February. It's gorgeous and I love it. It hasn't caused any problems yet, hasn't gotten infected, hasn't been migrating out at all...just perfect.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:25 AM   #459
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous0mar
I got my nape pierced in February. It's gorgeous and I love it. It hasn't caused any problems yet, hasn't gotten infected, hasn't been migrating out at all...just perfect.
I'd have issues with piercings I can't see in fear of accidently snagging it on something or not being able to clean it properly.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #460
sensuous0mar

It just takes a little extra care and you have to pay close attention to how you're feeling, what you're feeling and buying a hand mirror helps too (so you can see it).
Old 04-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #461
Saddiction

I think I'll just settle for tattoos. I can't have many piercings due to the environment I work in.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:35 PM   #462
sensuous0mar

Oh tattoos are another subject! Oh I love, I love. I have one on my foot of a design I made symbolizing family (my sister has a matching one). I have designs for so many that I want to get, just haven't been able to justify spending as much money on them as I wish I could. Bills, bills bills you know!
Old 04-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #463
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous0mar
I have designs for so many that I want to get, just haven't been able to justify spending as much money on them as I wish I could. Bills, bills bills you know!
Tell me about it. That's why it took 8 months to complete my bio-mech piece. Life would be fun times if it wasn't for the expensive cost of living. Sometimes I wish that I still lived at home so that I can get out of debt and spend monies on things like tattoos and new cars.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:46 PM   #464
sensuous0mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
Life would be fun times if it wasn't for the expensive cost of living. Sometimes I wish that I still lived at home so that I can get out of debt and spend monies on things like tattoos and new cars.
I know. I know that if I were to move back in with my parents they wouldn't charge me rent (because they're just like that) and then I could get a surplus of money saved up and get back on my feet (after I graduate that is. I still want my freedom for now. Three years of college has made me almost too independent so far!). Chances are I'll probably graduate and then move to Europe and struggle through life by myself...but having free room and board is a tempting idea.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:40 PM   #465
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wes straker
I have a star on each side of my neck. I was originally going to do shooting stars all the way down to my upper back, then, I decided no more tats. It's rather unfortunate, because I often wonder if they look unfinished. I do still like them, though.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=7024553
What do you think? Very emo?
I hate to be vain, or even worse quote myself, but does anyone think I should add to these? (I think I need attention.) No seriously, sometimes I worry they need more, but I don't want to tattoo anymore. OK now I'm just repeating myself.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:58 PM   #466
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage
All my body modification has been well thought out and usually came out. Ive two 14ga studs and five 10ga rings in my left ear, one 8ga ring in my right lobe, both nipples done with 10ga barbells diagnally, then three genital piercings, A prince albert, frenum and lorum. Some other minor genital work that ill spare you.

Just the outline of a skeletal bear paw on my calf muscle right now, someday it will get filled in. Theres a few pieces of inkwork id like to be done, just havent had the time or cash to get them inked.

Prince elbert when i thought my eyebrow hurt what if you got it stuck in your zipper XD
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:57 AM   #467
The Mystic Moon

I want to get more piercing in my ears and maybe a lip ring in the future. I saw a girl with piercings at the back of her neck, it look stunning.
The Mystic Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 08:04 AM   #468
Aaroneet

I'd definitely like a tattoo when I move out of my parents' home, e however, my body is allergic to any metal that isn't gold. Would it then still be safe to have a non-gold metal leave permanent marks on my body?
Aaroneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:15 PM   #469
Attitude_Stricken

I have nine piercings, 3 in each ear, right nostril, left eyebrow, and standard navel. I've just now finished replacing most of my ear piercings and am now going to slowly finish the rest of the ear piercings I want. Though I especially want a corset piercing up the side. I can't help it, they're addicting. So far no tattoo's as I really only want white ink done but its harder than hell to find a competent tattoo artist here, let alone one that can do a white tattoo.
Attitude_Stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:48 AM   #470
Lucretia_my_Reflection

I want more there addictive.
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:51 PM   #471
Splintered

I'm going to wait until my body grows a bit more, and I'm out of the house (And to give myself more time to change my mind and not make a mistake).

But, I'm thinking of two or three piercings on my lips (Either snakebites, or spiderbites), and a few on my ears. Then, I'm thinking of getting a circular shield on my left arm or shoulder.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:00 PM   #472
vampyremage

Well, lets see. I have quite a list of those things that I have as well as those that I one day want to have. I'm a bit of a piercing and tattoo addict, but I do want to mention that all of my work was well thought out and none of it was done on impulse. Now, onto the list.

For piercings I have both nipples done horizontally at 12 ga, a 14 ga vch, 14 ga venoms, 7/17" ear lobes, 2 13 ga helix spikes, 4 ga conch, a 10 ga septum (which hurt like a b*tch) and 14 ga labret. I also used to have a 16 ga eyebrow and a 17 ga rook, both of which rejected. As far as tattoos go, I have a custom ECW logo on my foot, 22 kanjis down my right side (all researched beforehand for accuracy of meaning, a gothic fairy on my left thigh, and a dragon on either shoulderblade.

As far as what I have planned for the future, I want both antibrows done, hopefully sooner rather than later, both nostrils my other conch and probably some surface work, although I'm not quite sure what yet. Tattoo wise I currently have a gothic themed leg planned out and a fantasy back piece, as well as a demonic skull I am getting on my right shoulder next month.
vampyremage is offline   Reply With Quote