Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #7101
gothicbarbie

And to my cousin.........A:

You are so full of shit, you know that? Apparently, family doesn't mean anything to you. I've made more attempts to visit you than you visiting me. I don't give a shit if you go to school...work...have a kid...i do too!!!

And the sad thing is...I don't even have a car ...but I still make attempts!!!

I heard you were in town..didn't even bother to call me..

Tsk..Tsk..
Old 10-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #7102
Tam Li Hua

I knew I shouldn't have asked for patience this morning. >_<
Old 10-17-2008, 09:35 AM   #7103
Tam Li Hua

gothicbarbie: That's a lot of killing and fucking. But, to be serious for a moment, are these folks -really- worth risking life in jail or a death sentence for? If you hang on to the anger, then they -still- have power over you.

Depending on what exactly all these folks did to you, I'd recommend counseling or a support group if it was any kind of abuse or neglect. [Counseling has helped me with such issues, so I always recommend it to folks.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:52 AM   #7104
Godslayer Jillian

So many stupid people in getting in so stupid problems for so stupid relationships.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:02 AM   #7105
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
So many stupid people in getting in so stupid problems for so stupid relationships.
I think you forgot a few words in there somewhere, Jilly...
Old 10-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #7106
$haDe

I think gothicbarbie was just whining by typing it out.

May be she was screaming,who know ?..............alright, she knows.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:29 AM   #7107
Steppenwolf

Holydays are over ... More shit coming ... Smile again , even if I dont give a fuck ... Tired of everything ...
Old 10-17-2008, 11:23 AM   #7108
Geoluhread

My uncle just went home, tomorrow he, his wife and two of his children are going to Pakistan (he does an ambassador-like job).
The other two girls he has are in college so they're staying.

I'm feeling very sad because we're so close.

They're coming back next year .

We (his three girls, me and my sister) grew up together doing lots of crazy stuff. It's hard to say goodbye to people you're close to
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 10-17-2008, 11:29 AM   #7109
a morbid curiosity

I've got so much fucking work to do.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:07 PM   #7110
TheBloodEternity

I really hate Cartoon network shows from the 90s.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Old 10-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #7111
Noirette

se x ual harassment and anorexia.

I saw too much blogs of girls that had been R@p ed or anything near it and start starving themselves to feel like they can control their own body, or to feel beautiful and not dirty and weak. I have been through a similar experiance and I know it's an act of purification, but they are going fat too wild with this, and they keep encouraging each other not to eat and speak about the best way to lose weight or make yourself throw up all the food that dirty, shameful you dared to eat. The sadest thing behind this all is the dim shadow of the person they were before, or could be now. They are simple intelligent young girls who had been r@ped.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:39 AM   #7112
~Angel_Of_Darkness~

I fucking hate this place. WHY did I have to be born here?
"And as always, innocent like roller coasters. Fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea what you're up against because I've seen what they look like. Becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading......."
Old 10-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #7113
Saya

Fuck, just found mold behind my dresser, and had to use a super powerful cleaner. I sprayed it on the wall and the mold started to melt o.O the fumes were really bad from it, feel all light headed and silly now.

You could hear the mold scream "I'm meeeeeelting! I'm meeeelting! Oh the world!" but that might have just been the fumes.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #7114
DementiaNocturne

I want screaming fumes.

*sniffle*

Hi Saya!

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #7115
Saya

hi Dementia ^_^
Old 10-18-2008, 05:01 PM   #7116
DementiaNocturne

Been a while. ;~;

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #7117
Saya

Quite! How've you been?
Old 10-18-2008, 05:06 PM   #7118
DementiaNocturne

Up and down. :/ *shrug* Yourself?

Old 10-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #7119
Saya

I don't know, those fumes did a number on me -_-* After I lie down for a bit I should recover.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:16 PM   #7120
DementiaNocturne

Baha. You do that. xD

Old 10-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #7121
gothicbarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
I think gothicbarbie was just whining by typing it out.

May be she was screaming,who know ?..............alright, she knows.
It really doesn't matter if I was screaming. I found this to be the appropriate thread to "whine" whether I am screaming or not.

And to Tim Lam Hua:

If it matters any, Those were just a group of people I have met during different stages of my life...if anything...they've given me emotional and mental scars by which is reflected on my lack of self-respect and self-esteem. I already know the diagnosis. And I find no need to get into further detail. I am just always haunted by such memories in everything that I do pertaining to social interactions with anyone else. I've done my "screaming" here and I feel only a little better...but it's better to feel just a tad bit better than none at all.....
Old 10-18-2008, 08:11 PM   #7122
Mir

I always thought it funny how other people could have an affect on one's self-esteem/self-respect.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #7123
gothicusmaximus

In bed last night--
Me: "I want you."
Her: "I love you too."
Me: "Wait, what?"
Old 10-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #7124
MegearaErotica

Hah, that's what you get for screwing all those unstable people.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Old 10-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #7125
TheBloodEternity

The problem with living where I live:
http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/o...shit/hicks.jpg

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Closed Thread