Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
Lilyth_Von_Gore

Good Evening. I have returned.

Good Evening. Can't quite remember the name of my account I used when I was last on here, but I'm fairly sure I deleted it, because according to G.Net, it doesn't exist...
Oh well. The last time I was here, I was a bit of a n00b, so, I went away and did some growing up, and now I'm back.
Now, to my introduction...

1. I have a job in my local supermarket and I work on the checkouts (yay /sarcasm). My hobbies include writing, singing and now archery. I've also dabbled in Burlesque (theatrical. NOT classical). My username is my stage name.

2. I come from Fife in Scotland, near St. Andrews.

3. Edgar Allan Poe. Cliche, I know, but I do enjoy his work. I also enjoy a bit of Bram Stoker and Anne Rice.

4. The Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Stardust, Spirited Away... Yeah. My movie tastes are incredibly varied.

5. Oh, that's a hard one. I guess I'd like something by Eluveitie, or maybe Sad Alice Said.

6. The Birthday Massacre. Definately.

7. Saving someone elses life.

8. Hah. I wouldn't be needing a casket. I'm going out the Viking way. Burned on a boat. Proper Viking burial.

9. Jeez... my black slouchy jeans and my wolf t-shirt.

10. My imaginary friends, not having to worry about anything... The days of sweet ignorance...

11. I have a lot. It ranges from The Birthday Massacre and Johnny Hollow, right through to Eluveitie and Abney Park.

12. I don't have anything yet (except an NQ in Theatre Arts), but I hope to gain a PhD in Earth Science.

13. I missed chatting to like-minded people.

14. I'm female

It's a pleasure to meet you all once again.
Lilyth_Von_Gore is offline   Reply With Quote