Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 04-21-2011, 03:12 AM   #226
Ben Lahnger

I tried to love my neighbor as I love myself, but her husband didn't like it.

*Pah-Rum-Dum*

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:22 AM   #227
pothead

love is not sex , love is caring for one another as you do your self, love,and sex do go hand in hand in some cases, but that only between one man, and one womon
pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #228
Ben Lahnger

But I WAS trying to do it between one man (me) and one woman (her) ... and they do go hand in hand, I know. I told her I'd "love" to have sex with her!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 04-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #229
pothead

still that isn't the type of love the bible is talking about, if it was then, jesus would have said have sex with your nighbor
Old 04-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #230
ape descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead View Post
love is not sex , love is caring for one another as you do your self, love,and sex do go hand in hand in some cases, but that only between one man, and one womon
...go...fuck... yourself....

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #231
pothead

I have a girl so I have no need to fuck myself
Old 04-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #232
ape descendant

You must, for Mir is all and all are one in Mir.

Be Kind
Old 04-21-2011, 03:56 PM   #233
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
... then, jesus would have said have sex with your nighbor
Well, maybe he should have. Then maybe more people in the world would be interested in making love to their neighbors instead of making war on them.

But, be honest. Jesus didn't mention sex much, did he? Maybe his dad never had "the talk" with him.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #234
Timeless Rebellion

Mir is all, but what is Mir? Another number that isn't equal to any of you!
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #235
pothead

well jesus didn't say anything like sex, he was a virgin, he didn't require sex ed, jesus is God after all, he made sex, ofcourse he thinks sex is good, well what is mir, but a gift that was givin to jesus by the wise men. at his birth
Old 04-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #236
Ben Lahnger

Homosexuality is found in over 450 species. He made them all too, right?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #237
Saya

I know a lesbian who lives in a town called Dildo, if thats not a sign from God I don't know what is.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #238
pothead

being gay is frowned upon by God it is a sin, but yet not a unforgivable sin, even ppl who are gay can be saved
Old 04-22-2011, 08:38 AM   #239
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
well jesus didn't say anything like sex ...
Quote:
being gay is frowned upon by God it is a sin
Wait, so jesus didn't talk about heterosexual sex but he did make precise statements about homosexual sex? That seems odd.

What about threesomes? If jesus approves of sex between a man and a woman, is a foursome between a man and a woman and a man and a woman okay as long as the two men don't touch each other and the two women don't touch each other?

Oh, and if god is saying that gay people have to give up any hope of romantic happiness in this life, what is he saving them for?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-22-2011, 08:40 AM   #240
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I know a lesbian who lives in a town called Dildo, if thats not a sign from God I don't know what is.
You never hear about any lesbians living in places like Dry Gulch.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #241
pothead

Well jesus didn't talk about gays either, one of the 12 apostels did, and they wrote than unnatural sex between men, men and wemon, and wemon, is an abamination before the lord, all that abamination mean is something that makes God sick, also one man, and two wives, use to in the bible that was allowed, sometimes it was alowed to have a thousand wives, king solom had a thousand wives, it was allowed back then, before jesus came on the earth, for multiple partners, the bible doesn't say anything condeming the practice though, so it could still be legal. God saves anyone who wants to be saved, he saves gays, because he loves them as much as he loves me.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #242
ape descendant

WTF is a "wemon" is it some sort of incredibly shapely citrus fruit?

Be Kind
Old 04-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #243
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Well jesus didn't talk about gays either, one of the 12 apostels did, and they wrote than unnatural sex between men, men and wemon, and wemon, is an abamination before the lord, all that abamination mean is something that makes God sick, also one man, and two wives, use to in the bible that was allowed, sometimes it was alowed to have a thousand wives, king solom had a thousand wives, it was allowed back then, before jesus came on the earth, for multiple partners, the bible doesn't say anything condeming the practice though, so it could still be legal.
That's a really long sentence! Ha!

So a woman could have a bunch of husbands, because the bible doesn't say anything condemning the practice eh? And that makes sense because god made men so they can orgasm once or twice and then usually they're pretty worn out (guys, please note I said 'usually') but he made women so that they can orgasm and orgasm and orgasm and just keep going. So why wouldn't some women want multiple lovers if the bible allows it?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #244
pothead

yeah I know I miss spelled women, well the bible don't condem the practise of multiple wives, or multiple husbands, but some women just want one guy, so as some guys just want one girl, I guess in some countries they could have multiple husbands, but in jewish tradition it is usualy multiple wives. Well multiple husbands for girls, isn't talked about in the bible, but adultry is cheating without the knowledge of the partner, and cheating is not condoned, is moreless condeming. so as long as they know about is, but sex before marrage is not allowed, but I guess you can mary as many as you want really, but the practise isn't looked upon good these days. by many christians multiple partners is looked down upon, well except the mormons they believe in that it is allowed.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:02 PM   #245
Catch

Women weren't really all that important.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:03 PM   #246
pothead

yeah but women are important though, even though the society don't think women is important
Old 04-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #247
ape descendant

Quote:
l except the mormons they believe in that it is allowed.
Mainstream Mormons don't practice polygamy. You're not very knowledgeable about religions... for being a preacher... you should know this stuff...

Be Kind
Old 04-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #248
Ben Lahnger

AD, I'm wondering if you or any of the other women here know any women who would be down with that 'multiple husband' program? Because whether it's allowed legally (or by any particular religious sect) or not, pothead says that it is approved by the bible!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #249
pothead

In some countries it is allowed to have multiple husbands, in america not yet, but I am wondering if it will be one day... untel then in america it isn't allowed, see the bible also says that you should obey the law of the land, to the extent that they don't break Gods laws. so that's the law. And mormons,and polygamy well a lot of mormons did believe in it, even if it isn't mainstream for most mormons, the mormon sect did have a lot of it's members that got busted in polygramy case's also the fact is that most mormons don't think it should be illegal, don't believe me ask around, and also I am a preacher though I do make mistakes at times. I am knowlegeable on some things
Old 04-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #250
ape descendant

Ben- There are some people in Tibet who practice polyandry... often times the husbands are brothers and the marriage arrangement is to alleviate inheritance issues. Another benefit to polyandry is a relatively low birth-rate which is easier on resources available to the family.

I wouldn't be against having multiple husbands, as long as they were all cool with it and happy in the situation, I'm also not against people having multiple of any sort of spouse as long as all are consenting adults and all agree to the situation.

pothead- The mainstream Mormon church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), does not officially practice polygamy (not currently anyway), the practice ceased when Utah joined the union. And while some mainstream Mormons may think that polygamy should be legal, the practice is actually something one can get ex-communicated over.

There are split-off sects that are not affiliated with the mainstream Mormon church, the FLDS and others that practice polygamy. While it may seem to be all the same to you, it isn't... while they may use some of the same books they interpret them differently...

You may be familiar with this phenomena regarding the rest of Christianity, all religions mentioned seem to use the bible, but every one seems to have a different take on it.

Be Kind