Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 04-13-2005, 09:00 PM   #51
Binkie

T,
if the world were populated with MacGyvers, Segals, Jet Lees, and John Rambos (who took down a Soviet Heavy Armored Helicopter with a bow and arrow in Rambo III), TSA wouldn't even let you board a plane with a suitecase, cause one of those guys could probably use it to disable the entire flight crew, air marshall, and any passangers that think they can take 'em. Of course, in that case, those guys, themselves, are the weapon.

Ice,
I do suck... cola through a straw. :lol:
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 12:58 AM   #52
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
and John Rambos (who took down a Soviet Heavy Armored Helicopter with a bow and arrow in Rambo III)
Big deal.

I killed Thelma and Louis

but they cut that part out of it ending (maybe I'll be in the Director's Cut?)
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 03:24 AM   #53
CptSternn

Part of training for the company I currently work for is classes on takedowns and restraints. The best part is we get training from the same group that trains the orderlys at the Irish National Institute for the Criminally Insane.

Asdie from teh great are arm locks, wrsit locks, and other techniques they teach us, we learn what can be used as a weapon. And guess what? Everything can be used as a weapon. Pencils and pens are quite deadly, even to those who don't know how to use them. Same goes for a set of car keys.

Also, to those who pointed out how meth is taking the states by storm - it just goes to show that people want to get high. If the government stopped all the drugs coming into the country, then guess what? People will learn to make some new type at home. Tis what your seeing there - the price of cocaine shoots up, meth comes in and drive the demand down. Simple econ. Problem is it does take its toll on the communty.

Oh, and Mael - fags are €6.90 here (about $11.00 USD). Glad I don't smoke!

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 10:44 AM   #54
Binkie

Awesome. You'll have to share with me the secrets of how to impliment a skull fracture, or kill a man instantly with nothing other than a boa feather. Would ya tickle 'em to death with it? Or better yet, show me how to disable a man with a 1 inch piece of string. How about a tic tac. Oh, no... I got it. How about some silly putty! Would you make them laugh with putty copies of Calvin and Hobes comics out of the funny paper until they had a brain aneurysm? I better warn TSA about the use of silly putty, in that case.

This is part of "everything," right, MacGyver? Explain to me how your company taught you that people could be murdered with these devices. If you can't and you weren't taught that, maybe you should narrow the list down a little.

Also, are you suggesting that Methamphetamines are coming in from another country? Cause I think it's about time the DEA put an end to the production of meth in the sovern nation of Drug Mart. S'right. Most ingredients are bought in drug stores over the counter.

(and uh... on another note: That was one HELL of a shot!
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 04-14-2005, 11:12 AM   #55
AlKilyu

Quote:
(and uh... on another note: That was one HELL of a shot!
Are you refering to me? To be honest, I want to shrink that and have that be yur avy. I've wanted that since I found it months ago. ^_^
Old 04-14-2005, 02:11 PM   #56
Jane13

Quote:
Also, are you suggesting that Methamphetamines are coming in from another country? Cause I think it's about time the DEA put an end to the production of meth in the sovern nation of Drug Mart. S'right. Most ingredients are bought in drug stores over the counter.
That's absolutely correct. There are busts all the time around here for labs... my friend's step-dad refuses to get Clariten Decongestant for his allergies because he doesn't want people to think he's making meth.

... but you could probably strangle some one with a feather boa....
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 02:12 PM   #57
Solumina

Quote:
Do you know where this incident happened? I'm curious to find out how that was accomplished, or what it was accomplished with (what kind of high heel it was).
It happened about 25 minutes southwest of Baltimore MD last year, and I believe that it was a clear plastic stiletto but I have no idea how high
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 03:33 PM   #58
Binkie

I ran about 50 different searches for high heels being used as weapons in homicide cases, and I came up with one in which a 220lb woman pinned a man down in New York and beat him to death with one, and one where a man was stabbed in the neck with a spiked heel. The latter was part of a CSI episode though.

Jade,
I just meant a feather from a boa. :wink:
Old 04-14-2005, 05:11 PM   #59
Solumina

well good luck finding it but I doubt you're going to come up with anything. I'm not sure there was and official report and I know that there wasn't a trial. All I know is that she was a hooker in her early 20's sorry I wish I knew more
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 07:48 AM   #60
CptSternn

Solum - Don't worry thats just binkie. She thinks if she can't find it in google, it didn't happen. She also thinks everything she find there is scripture.

But yes, we had extensive classes on the things that could be used as a weapon and proper techniques on disarming people with them.

www.securityservicesennis.com

And I was saying the exact opposite - BECAUSE the DEA (well now DHS - Drug Squad as they are called) goes after mainly outside sources for drgus, methlabs are popping up everywhere - not to mention lads are making it in their bathtubs at home now.

Simple supply and demand, and of course the elasticity of cocaine.

Slán
Old 04-15-2005, 12:22 PM   #61
Binkie

God damn right. I only rely on information that can be verified. Sternn is a fine example of why you don't take someone's word for it. 65% of the stuff he posts is either an outright lie, misinformation, or a complete fabrication of the truth.

Oh, and the DEA did not get lumped in with the DHS. Here's a break down of the agencies associated with DHS. They work together in sharing information, but they remain as two different state departments.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:59 AM   #62
creepylittleshit

Hey guess what?

Triple shooting one dead two injured.

That brings my city's body count up to one hundred for this year.

Gee I feel real safe now :shock:
creepylittleshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 05:50 AM   #63
CptSternn

Once again I beg to differ. No less than six days ago my best mate in Miami was picked up by the DHS - Drug Squad for trafficking cocaine. I'm right now working with his attorney to help him fight extridition, and am quite familiar with the case as well as who arrested him.

Slán
Old 04-18-2005, 08:03 PM   #64
TJTheNotSoSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepylittleshit
Hey guess what?

Triple shooting one dead two injured.

That brings my city's body count up to one hundred for this year.

Gee I feel real safe now :shock:
Wow I really do live in the boonies. There was one homicide this year so far. Two room mates one bludgeoned the other to death.
TJTheNotSoSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #65
TeapotScar

As long as we're bragging about murders...

In my home town, two dead bodies were found in a car parked at the trai station that I frequent the most!! Me and my best friend (known to some here as "seppukufooku" or something of the like) walk around that train station at like three in the morning. And there were dead bodies there. And the murderer was somebody who 1) went to the high school one town over 2) was the student of my friend's dad. And they were buddies.

Ooooh! And when I was in high school, this guy got arrested for standing in the woods by our track and jerking off to the chicks/dicks running around during gym class. If that doesn't say "classy".... I don't know what does.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:17 PM   #66
Binkie

Mmmmmm'k... DHS has a counter narcotics group that I'm sure picked up your friend. The DEA and DHS still remain as two separate state departments though, so I'm not sure what you're differing on.

There are several different drug intellegence agencies here in the US that all operate on the same issues. Just like the CIA, NSA, and DIA often find themselves writing up annual reports on the exact same things.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:14 AM   #67
creepylittleshit

Don't you think it is a bit insensitive to say it s bragging when one is speaking on the subject of murder. I'm afraid to venture far from my home and this is bragging? I thought it was reality?

It is so bad in some parts of my city they are thinking about bringing in the military to straighten things out!

They better do something because my boyfriend is a tow truck driver around this area and I'm afraid one of those cock sucking "ganstas" will shoot him for just doing his job one of these night. But again I'm bragging about something that really frightens and disturbs me? I'm sorry but that kinda sick to assume.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:36 AM   #68
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Solum - Don't worry thats just binkie. She thinks if she can't find it in google, it didn't happen.

Funny YOU should bring up google...

Oh yes...pwnag3...
Old 04-28-2005, 12:50 AM   #69
creepylittleshit

That was a bit odd...

But it was kinda cute.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:21 AM   #70
Binkie

Hahaha... Oh man. That's awesome. :lol:
Old 04-28-2005, 09:31 AM   #71
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Quote:
Solum - Don't worry thats just binkie. She thinks if she can't find it in google, it didn't happen.

Funny YOU should bring up google...

Oh yes...pwnag3...
Hmm...

:wink:

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 10:01 AM   #72
CptSternn

Pffft... Ally is only there because GNet is googled. I mean, search for ally on his own, and see what a nothing he really is.

Of course, go to google, search for STERNN and look at the results...

I'm so damn good I impress myself sometimes...

Slán
Old 04-28-2005, 12:42 PM   #73
Empty_Purple_Stars

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...rd2=Cpt.Sternn

*Yawn*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 01:31 PM   #74
AlKilyu

Quote:
Of course, go to google, search for STERNN and look at the results...
Alright...

Amazing.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:58 PM   #75
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Empty_Purple_Stars&word 2=Cpt.Sternn

*Yawn*
Hate to ruin the fun, but seeing as how a googlefight is about as pointless and meaningless as you can get...

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...ord2=CptSternn

Oh, and your signature is sheer genius. Whoever said that should be be adored by all

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote