Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 04-26-2006, 02:01 AM   #51
pitseleh

Quit trying to defend yourself. You are a dim-witted closet racist who tries to present your xenophobic views in a blurred, nonspecific manner as to avoid being called on it. Like the music you make, you are a bland, meandering, and shmalzy person with a thinly-veiled smug and undeserved superiority complex concerning your own "race".

Get over yourself already, and stop trying to make it out out like there is a "we" in this equation, and you actually "belong" here on this forum. You don't.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:03 AM   #52
4mytribe

I left because I was made to think I wasnt welcome here and that is probably the case but I will never back down to a debate. I have come back and will not let myself be bashed like this where people are using my private conversations agaisnt me. And notice I do not back down from even that. I could deny that I said something but so far everything that I've read about me is true and yet I find no fault in any of it.

I do know this that I was very hot that night and needed to vent. But even then I dont see as that I put down any group of people.

I think putting down a group of people wont help anything and is not what I'm about. If I have put down a group of people than I would like that to be quoted so I can address that.

Marcus Danis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
True, Loy, but he also claimed there were "embarassments" (i.e. people) to his race. He has made that concession, so it's not entirely out of the question that this may not entirely be a race issue.

I'd like him to come back at some point and clarify, but I somehow get the impression that he's lost interest in debating/arguing/whatever on this forum, which is all fine and dandy too.
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:09 AM   #53
4mytribe

Listen to one of my songs and then reply please. Just listen to the last one:

Deprogrammed and Dangerous:
http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/0...&content=music

Only I can make the music I make and so I take responsibility for that. But if I feel a need to complaine about Bush getting the country into a War we didnt vote for then I think I have a right to that as well. Or for many other things we dont get to vote for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
*puts hand to forehead*

It's not my fault I can't get a job - it's the illegals!

Uhh...the fact that I'm uneducated is the fault of...free public education provided by THE MAN!

I...am a hopeless victim of...the SYSTEM!

NOOOOooooo...

You are lazy. You are stupid.

And it's all your own fault.

Get a job.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:18 AM   #54
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitseleh
Quit trying to defend yourself. You are a dim-witted closet racist who tries to present your xenophobic views in a blurred, nonspecific manner as to avoid being called on it. Like the music you make, you are a bland, meandering, and shmalzy person with a thinly-veiled smug and undeserved superiority complex concerning your own "race".

Get over yourself already, and stop trying to make it out out like there is a "we" in this equation, and you actually "belong" here on this forum. You don't.
Ok let me brake this down to you:

Your argument agaisnt me is about calling me names as opposed to actually calling me on my supposed racism:

dim-witted closet racist, xenophobic, blurred, nonspecific, bland, meandering, shmalzy, thinly-veiled smug, undeserved superiority complex

Ok you got that out now explaine and quote me where I'm racist.

Typical and boring. You dont even know what to say so you just spew out the same old tired phrases hoping they'll work

The thing that scares you the most is that I might actually be speaking the truth without being the names you just called me. Hence the need for the names.

What ever.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:19 AM   #55
Cambodian Breakfast

Wow where do you live? I think that is should be in the South. Thoses Damn immigrants taking my job, closing my hospitil filling my bar. You are a nother one that dosen't see the big picture.
Cambodian Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:00 AM   #56
CptSternn

my -

They make everyone feel unwelcome. Thats one of the main reasons I stay. As a person who makes it my life to be a thorn in the side of all right wingers, I stay here to point out the obvious.

For example, like the fact no less than 4 times have you said yer in SoCal.

Also, that in other threads, (Robin Williams, Immigration, etc) everyone was on the 'bash illegals' theme, which coinsides with the right wing politics that abound here. Of course when someone with ties to white power groups back up their arguement, they turn on you.

Once again, irony abounds. I remember people here talking of building the wall, arresting illegals, barring them from the US if they didn't speak english, but now its slag on 4my cuz he says the exact same thing, but hes into white power, not right wing politics.

It's only 'cool' here to be a racist, bigoted, bully IF your doing it in the name of gw bush and the repbublican party. To express the exact same views, but claim to be a supporter of the white race, well thats ALL KINDSA DIFFERENT obviously and somehow wrong.

At least thats what they are saying here.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:57 AM   #57
Blushing Heliophobe

Sternn -

In case you hadn't noticed, this is a fairly liberal board. There are very few Bush supporting Right Wingers here. I can vouch that neither myself nor Cambodian fall into either category.

I cannot speak for others, but I myself have never 'bashed' illegals. So your broad generalization doesn't apply.

Also, as far as being a rascist bigot in the name of old GW, I'm not sure anyone mentioned him before you.

There's a big difference between being an ignorant, intolerant asshole and a 'supporter of the white race' (whatever the fuck that means besides being a PC way to say White Supremist).

And lastly...

Yes, you are a thorn. But not out of virtue. You see, if you brought up controversial topics and intelligently debated/conversed your point of views including concrete studies, reports, and evidence to back them up - you may be worthy of the title of 'thorn'.

But -

you basicly just try to annoy everyone on here, spouting shit you can't possibly actually believe, making things up, use uncredible sources, and fail to ever admit when you've been proven wrong.

That downgrades you from thorn in the side to...zit on my ass.

That's why you are pretty much considered a troll here.

So kindly 'feck off'.

Thanks!
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:54 PM   #58
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
They make everyone feel unwelcome. Thats one of the main reasons I stay. As a person who makes it my life to be a thorn in the side of all right wingers, I stay here to point out the obvious.
Translation: I'm only here to troll the boards and post made-up bullshit.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:44 PM   #59
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
my -

For example, like the fact no less than 4 times have you said yer in SoCal.

Also, that in other threads, (Robin Williams, Immigration, etc) everyone was on the 'bash illegals' theme, which coinsides with the right wing politics that abound here. Of course when someone with ties to white power groups back up their arguement, they turn on you.

Once again, irony abounds. I remember people here talking of building the wall, arresting illegals, barring them from the US if they didn't speak english, but now its slag on 4my cuz he says the exact same thing, but hes into white power, not right wing politics.

It's only 'cool' here to be a racist, bigoted, bully IF your doing it in the name of gw bush and the repbublican party. To express the exact same views, but claim to be a supporter of the white race, well thats ALL KINDSA DIFFERENT obviously and somehow wrong.

At least thats what they are saying here.

You are so incredibly full of shit.

I even posted publicly that I was no longer a member of the Republican Party, and have VEHEMENTLY defended the rights of Immigrants in this Country.

But now EVERYONE here is a Racist and a Bigot.

What the fuck ever.

Delusional much Sternn?

Do try and remember that huffing paint is not your friend.

Imbecile.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:54 PM   #60
Pathogen.

Contrary to what Sternn has said in his last post, NOT ONCE did I bash immigrants, expressed anything that remotely comes close to conservative/G.O.P. politics [or liberal politics], support Bush or the G.O.P. OR have ties to White supremacist/Fascist organisations. In fact, I'M BLACK! If any White supremacist/Fascist groups ever encountered me, I'd dead! And I'm not rich & privileged enough to be down with the G.O.P.! If anything, I'm 1 of a few anti-authoritarians on this board. Sternn should know this shit by now, if he hasn't read any of my posts!

I'm not a bigot. I came from a large Black Protestant family that had taught me from an early age to hate anyone who isn't Black or Christian, but mostly anyone who isn't Black. Thankfully, meeting my 1st girlfriend at age 6 [who was both Armenian-descended & Jewish] had taught me that not all non-Blacks were bad people. I learned early that what my elders & cousins were teaching me [social oppressions--racism AND anti-Semitism] was wrong.

If you're reading this,Sternn, DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE ATTACH THE WORDS "RACIST" & "BIGOT" ONTO ME. NOT HERE.
Pathogen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:55 PM   #61
Pathogen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
You are so incredibly full of shit.

I even posted publicly that I was no longer a member of the Republican Party, and have VEHEMENTLY defended the rights of Immigrants in this Country.

But now EVERYONE here is a Racist and a Bigot.

What the fuck ever.

Delusional much Sternn?

Do try and remember that huffing paint is not your friend.

Imbecile.
E_P_S: I love you that much more now. XXXXOOO
Pathogen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:12 PM   #62
Godslayer Jillian

Ok, 4mytribe, you cannot say you're not xenophobic. I'd like if you wrote exactly what you think about immigrants and why do you think so.

Cpt Sternn, tell me, what made you believe we're right winged? I've never seen anyone talking about "bashing illegals"

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:38 PM   #63
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Ok, 4mytribe, you cannot say you're not xenophobic. I'd like if you wrote exactly what you think about immigrants and why do you think so.

Cpt Sternn, tell me, what made you believe we're right winged? I've never seen anyone talking about "bashing illegals"
Im not sure that I ever said I wasnt Xenophobic or if I said I was. I think these labels are thrown around so much that they dont have much meaning anymore. If one looks at the original meaning of the word then every person except for the most accomodating liberal is Xenophobic to some degree. I think we can all safely say we would fear some things foriegn if we thought that it could change our way of life in a negative way. Back in the cold war for example there was if not fear certainly a will to resist it. Most people would not want to live under Muslim rule etc. And now this basic desire to keep your home/community/country the way you like it is labeled as a sickness. This is to force people to accept change they wouldnt ordinarily accept.

As to immigrants I look at them from a position of numbers and benefit. If your country needs immigrants then go for it. If your country doesnt need immigrants then dont go for it. As we all know things are fairly so simple. So then it becomes a question of how much of the good of having more immigrants vs. the bad. In most all situations of this complexity there will be good and bad and so you have to weight it all out. Personally I feel that we are full now at 300,000,000 and dont need anymore people then we have right now and we will have due to normal population growth. I also feel that many of the immigrants here are a net drag to the average American in that they suppress wages and tax and overburden services. In addition when one singles out illegal immigrants then the effect and potential catastraphe is to great to ignore.

All the 19 9/11 highjackers (assuming they really did do it) were here illegally.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:31 AM   #64
CptSternn

Glad to see people now saying they are on the other side of the boat.

So we are all now FOR the illegal immigrants? And think the bill to make them all legal SHOULD be passed? And we agree that bills like currently in house to make being illegal a FELONY is a BAD thing?

Just curious. I know thats how I feel, and according to others, is that what yer saying?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:17 AM   #65
Binkie

The "other side of a the boat?" Heh. Obviously moderation is a foreign concept to you, Sternn. Gotta love your, "You're either with me, or you're a right-winger." You sound alot like Bush, with both that line and your stance on immigration.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:30 PM   #66
Godslayer Jillian

Only siths speak in absolutes

*takes out light saber and chops off Sternn's sideburns*

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #67
Crom Crauch

Let's hear it for thinly veiled Xenophobia, Sternn... congrats, you've joined the right wing, by goin' around the far end.... welcome to the dark side, we have cookies.

Iucunda macula est ex inimici sanguine

Quod sum eris
Crom Crauch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:13 PM   #68
WolfMoon

Quote:
Glad to see people now saying they are on the other side of the boat.

So we are all now FOR the illegal immigrants? And think the bill to make them all legal SHOULD be passed? And we agree that bills like currently in house to make being illegal a FELONY is a BAD thing?

Just curious. I know thats how I feel, and according to others, is that what yer saying?
Full o' yerself again, eh?
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote