Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 01:37 AM   #8076
Alarica

I haven't written letters that I need to get done, because I have no idea how to word them, who to address them to or how to get my point across in 1 page.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Old 03-16-2009, 10:00 AM   #8077
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian View Post
I'm a fucking idiot. Two weeks I've been going with this girl to parties and I still haven't kissed her.
Why would going to parties together mean you should kiss her..?
Old 03-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #8078
gothicusmaximus

Because she's a woman, and he's spent a shit load of time suffering her company without getting anything out of it.

Although he probably just meant that he likes her, and has done nothing about it despite ample opportunity.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #8079
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
Because she's a woman, and he's spent a shit load of time suffering her company without getting anything out of it.

Although he probably just meant that he likes her, and has done nothing about it despite ample opportunity.
Well, I would get that, but I don't get that from parties.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #8080
Godslayer Jillian

That's how we are over here, I guess. The point is I've been seeing her regularly enough on the weekends not to make a move on her, especially because she also likes me.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #8081
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
That's how we are over here, I guess. The point is I've been seeing her regularly enough on the weekends not to make a move on her, especially because she also likes me.
Wait, you've been seeing her enough NOT to?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #8082
Godslayer Jillian

I'm confused.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #8083
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I don't get this post.
I would think that if she likes you and you see her regularly, you should kiss her if you want.
You seem to imply that these are reasons not to.

AHHH.

In any case, if you want to, you should kiss her. Best of luck.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:56 PM   #8084
Godslayer Jillian

Oh, no, I'm not implying there's a reason not to. I'm actually saying that there's no reason not to and I still didn't fucking do it.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #8085
Underwater Ophelia

I'm watching Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #8086
honeythorn

Quote:
Oh, no, I'm not implying there's a reason not to. I'm actually saying that there's no reason not to and I still didn't fucking do it.
DOOOO IT. Before someone else does! (or tries to)
Old 03-17-2009, 02:59 AM   #8087
Alarica

My girls dont start at their new school for another 4 weeks, so i'm still home schooling. It would seem that this means, to a certain person I know, 'you are home doing nothing so I can come round and see you because I havent seen you in ages, and it's all about ME'. FUCK OFF. I dont need the distraction of retarded 'my boyfriend is a purple belt in ju-jitsu so he can take on the nutter next door and his mates, cos it's knowing how to fight thats hard, not knowing how to punch' ramblings. There's going to be a blood bath and I want ring side seats.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Old 03-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #8088
Tam Li Hua

I am going to go get an ultrasound tomorrow to find out if I need to have my gall bladder taken out. I'm 99% sure that it does, unless I've had a kidney stone lodged there for 10+ years.

I'm not upset or anything; it's my own fault for not taking care of my body. And I know it's a relatively simple surgery, but I can't help but be a little nervous regardless. Still, it beats living with the pain for the rest of my life. :/
Old 03-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #8089
Geoluhread

... Not being a morning person affects my entire day
damn
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 03-18-2009, 11:21 AM   #8090
Solumina

I'm really starting to get frustrated with how long it takes to get the right meds. Yeah I'm doing better than I was before I went on antidepressants but I'm not magically better like everyone seems to think I should be. I'm much more energetic but that completely bottoms out when I encounter any significant stressor.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Closed Thread