Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 12-26-2005, 12:45 PM   #26
dreamydancer

Oh, those dreaded mall goths always getting into trouble.

*shakes head*

~Clan of Xymox
dreamydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 12:51 PM   #27
WolfMoon

Yeah, watch out !! They might blast some Good Charlotte at you!!!

*giggles*
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 12:56 PM   #28
dreamydancer

That is cruel but at least it's not Slipknot.

~Clan of Xymox
Old 12-26-2005, 04:09 PM   #29
Circle V

I went to a mall today-- why do malls attract the least attractive and most stereotypical people? Almost everyone in the mall, by appearance at least, could easily fit into a popular stereotype, provided that "that creepy guy at the mall" counts as a stereotype.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:19 PM   #30
Empty_Purple_Stars

Umm..

Slipknot blows fucking Donkey Balls..

Does that mean if you were a real live Gun Man you would kill me too?

*Blink Blink*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 06:27 PM   #31
dreamydancer

Mutant - Hey DUMBASS, why are you still here? You can go fuck a duck!!!! We don’t need a newbie coming here to put others down. (Like we would care what you think of others.) Anyway, I don’t know who you’re referring to with ‘poseurs’ but you sure as hell don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Hint: your posts aren’t very COHERENT!!

Nice English!!! When do you graduate from retard school?!

Damn, I wish e_e were here to make you go away.

~Clan of Xymox
Old 12-27-2005, 01:12 AM   #32
AlKilyu

As much as this pains me, let's settle this, ok?

Just how gothy

do these punks look?

Not very? Not at all? Exactly.

And Slipknot sucks.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 07:14 AM   #33
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant
So when you cannot make a decent point you just assume “gee maybe hes a teen , oh boy! oh boy! than i can call him angsty and ill look all old, mature, and intelligent!!! yay!! derrr”?... well im 22, so your cheap attacks on age are piss in the wind for you. i ran out of angst a long time ago. iam used to people like you wich is why i suggested 278 out of 279 goths are as much shit as anybody else, because you just like to appear “dark” but its only skin deep (if that).

i dont usualy call people posers, usualy the ones screaming “poser” are posers aswel. From your statements you obviously are posers and if i were a gunman, trendy goth impersonators like yourselves would be first to be killed

btw, bashing slipknot shows just how trendy you are, everyone does it, be original. and if your going to meantion good charolette might aswel meantion celine dion and garth brooks.
HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just totally convinced me that you are indeed an angsty teen hiding behind your computer.

So 'real' goths are into killing people who make fun of them,eh? Why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourself. Okay?

Slipknot sucks.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 07:52 AM   #34
urian

I was going to stay away from this but the idiocy was too much. I was trying to find my post from a similar thread last year but it seems the new gods of Gothic have taken some of the posts down.
The dips at Columbine werent heroes. They sure as hell werent martyrs. There's no Cult O Columbine...if there were they should have some of the jim jones kool-aid and save us all the trouble.
There's not going to be some mass out break of shootings one day like some dysfunctional angsty teen terrorist cell.
Those two (and the rest of the chicken shit shooters out there) were weak willed fucktards. Period.
My friends and I got picked on in school. We got harassed, we wore what they did and listened to some of the best metal out there. The difference was that we we mature enough to suck it up and better ourselves as people. We realized that the popular kids would go on to bad marriages, shitty kids, and addictions that would cost them everything.( IN the case of my graduating class I've been right so far).
Plus, we all had respect for human life. Even if there were out tormentors, they still deserved a chance to right themselves. Were we angry? Hell yeah. Often time to the point of wanting violence. But we never went through with it. We were sane enough to realize that was just pure stupidity.

As far as retaliation against "normals"...got news for ya, schmuck boy, I've seen heads pick on people, hoods, goths, preps, hell even nerds. So, this whole attitude of "well, it's there fault because ,if the 'normals' hadnt picked on them it wouldnt have happened, is a crock o chit , bubba. It was just two kids who couldnt find the nuts to be strong so they did what cowards do, they lashed out and innocent people died and suffered for it.

All of the school shooters...hell, all murderers are off in the head and it doesnt matter if they listen to the cure, metallica, ella fitzgerald, or friggin pat boon. If they're that off as to kill a group of people then they could listen to Dora the Explorer or Barnie and still kill people.

yeah..enough of my rambling.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:33 AM   #35
MrMaelstrom

Bunch of fucking whiners, says I.

I still remember Judas Priest on trial. Or Ozzy being given shit for "Suicide Solution" and so on...
Shouldn't headbangers have lashed out against the world?

I don't see Bauhaus, The Cure or any dark band on trial anywhere soon (even considering M.Manson).

To kill or die over some "sub-culture" label you wanna pin on yourself whilst remaining ignorant of said sub-culture? Sure, dude.

Draw the line between "normals" and the "outcasts". After that, you can draw a line between the worthy outcasts and the unworthy. Soon enough, there will be only you. Congratulations. Pray you don't run out of ammo before I do, twerp. See you 'round the Apocalypse...

Fucking kids...
Old 12-28-2005, 06:20 AM   #36
edible_eye

god DAMMIT!

i missed the fun here, too.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:15 PM   #37
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Bunch of fucking whiners, says I.

I still remember Judas Priest on trial. Or Ozzy being given shit for "Suicide Solution" and so on...
Shouldn't headbangers have lashed out against the world?

I don't see Bauhaus, The Cure or any dark band on trial anywhere soon (even considering M.Manson).

To kill or die over some "sub-culture" label you wanna pin on yourself whilst remaining ignorant of said sub-culture? Sure, dude.

Draw the line between "normals" and the "outcasts". After that, you can draw a line between the worthy outcasts and the unworthy. Soon enough, there will be only you. Congratulations. Pray you don't run out of ammo before I do, twerp. See you 'round the Apocalypse...

Fucking kids...

Wow you remember when Judas priest and Ozzy were on trial???

You are old.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:56 PM   #38
MrMaelstrom

Honey, I remember Madonna's debut with Like a Virgin. I remember Queen with Freedie alive. I remember Rob Halford with hair. I remember Metallica with hair.
I remember Pink Floyd with Roger Waters.

I mean fuck, man. I was the dude who helped JC carry the cross (he was holding up traffic).

Yup. I been there, done that and got the t-shirt to prove it (except for my "I helped Jesus with the cross" t-shirt, 'cause I lent it to him to wipe his face and then these groupies took it from me and called it the holy shroud. sighs...) I could have made a killing on E-bay
Old 01-02-2006, 04:01 PM   #39
MrMaelstrom

I mean, I remember as far back as when Aerosmith didn't yet suck for the first time around (they rehabilitated a bit with Permanent Vacation and Pump but went downhill AGAIN).

I ain't old, I'm eternal (untill I off myself, that is)
Old 01-03-2006, 11:25 PM   #40
GeminiKiller

Oh, goodness. Please, everyone, go here: http://columbine.free2host.net/
This site is very well done and without bias; it does not glorify or demean any aspect of the incidents of Columbine, suspects or victims alike. It merely acts as an accessible wealth of information. Draw your conclusions from samples of physical evidence, not rumor.
GeminiKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 01:50 AM   #41
Godslayer Jillian

Woah, I CANNOT believe that guy!
Lucky I didn't meet him.
By the way, I like Slipknot, don't get mad to be fair, I like their songs that are not that much of screamo, like Circle, Prelude, and both Vermilions.
Again, don't get mad

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:01 AM   #42
edible_eye

thanx for that link, gemini. at least it's available here now should anyone wish to read up on those two pieces of shit.
Old 01-04-2006, 01:06 PM   #43
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Honey, I remember Madonna's debut with Like a Virgin. I remember Queen with Freedie alive. I remember Rob Halford with hair. I remember Metallica with hair.
I remember Pink Floyd with Roger Waters.

I mean fuck, man. I was the dude who helped JC carry the cross (he was holding up traffic).

Yup. I been there, done that and got the t-shirt to prove it (except for my "I helped Jesus with the cross" t-shirt, 'cause I lent it to him to wipe his face and then these groupies took it from me and called it the holy shroud. sighs...) I could have made a killing on E-bay
Damn, that was your t-shirt? I already smoked the profits generated on e-bay! It was some good shit too.

P.S. Freddie didn't die til I was 11, so I remember Queen back then as well. And before Metallica went sober, the sods!
Old 01-04-2006, 01:26 PM   #44
Godslayer Jillian

Hehe, sry Xnguela, that's one of my defects. I'm too apologetic. But I'll work on it

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:27 PM   #45
Godslayer Jillian

Oh, yeah. That msn messenger is bastardizing english language
(did I say that right?)

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-08-2006, 04:19 PM   #46
MoonReaver

I might be posting this a bit late >.> Hehe.But I viewed the whole thing more so as a cry for attention... and hate for being medocre so thus doing something highly attention grabbing.... Making a not so great achivement. I dont think being mallgoth or anything with goth in it at all created it.. sterotypes dont come in when something like that happens.. I really think vioence came from that happening rather than before had... But then again im Young i havnt seen enough of the lightest of day nor the darkest of night.
MoonReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 06:58 PM   #47
Godslayer Jillian

Me no understand Moonreaver :s

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-11-2006, 07:45 PM   #48
MoonReaver

>.> Basically saying, I see it as a cry for attention and hate for being Mediocre and that sterotypes have nothing to do with it.Just a bunch of angsty teens.Thats how I view it but seeing that I'm still young and might have the knowledge of someone older, I can be wrong.
And the some of the sterotypes of being violent,if goth came more so from the shootings that took place.
MoonReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:56 AM   #49
AbelTheLiar

I wish I had found this thread before asshole got deleted. I could have ripped in and disembowled the fucker.

I was in school during Columbine, and yeah I wore a long coat. Everyone knew I wouldn't do that shit though.

My quick opionion: I like Slipknot. You don't, I don't care. I didn't ask you. I listen to what I like. Keep in mind I've nver wanted to do anything remotely slipknot like. I don't find them inspiring. Malice Mizer yes, Slipknot no. Flame away, all you'll get is a robotic "kiss my ass".
AbelTheLiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 04:48 AM   #50
Wise Child

Thing is, violence seems an innate part of human nature that even so-called advanced, civilised societies can't stamp out. As such, I doubt there's a group or sub-culture in the world that hasn't been linked with it at some point.

On a side note, thanks for the links posted in this thread - I'm doing my literature thesis on fiction inspired by Columbine, so they've been interesting.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote