Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 02-26-2016, 10:57 PM   #1
Onlylmmb

What is your opinion?

Hello, all ! I listen to heavy and gothic music from my early child hood and music made a greatest support for me through all my life and continue doing it every day ))). That was one of the reasons why I have chosen my profession. I have finished a university and get a qualification (“master”) of cloth designer. Now I`m working in mass production as cloth designer, but of cause there we make usual casual cloth .. at my free time I continue creating and sewing cloth that I personaly like ... I created this topic to get anyfeed back - what is your opinion about my work ? .. :

Onlylmmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:08 AM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Spectacular! Especially the last two. But this should probably have been posted in Shill: http://gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=10

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 11:34 AM   #3
Onlylmmb

Thank you a lot for your opinion and for your so kind words ! ...
About "Shill" - yes, I just now understand that you are right .. But in fact I don`t want to sell something or advirtise myself (that`s why I did not mentioned no my name no any links no any info ..) - just want to get any feed back from people... 9 years ago, it was in 1 year before I passed my exams and entered university I posted a simular message on very popular gothic forum (local one - in my country), it was also with photos - and I recieved sooo huge numer of very agressive words and strict rude critics and so on .. so I promised myself that after I will finnish studing I will post such kind of message again to see what result it will have ...
Old 02-27-2016, 05:07 PM   #4
Stormbringer

Very nice work Onlylmmb, very stylish - Well done and welcome to Goth Net. I love all the arts, including fashion design ; Jean-Paul Gaultier and Rudi Gernreich in particular.
Thankfully, we don't have any agressive and rude people here. Everyone is welcome. Talented, creative people are doubly welcome. Please tell us more about yourself.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:14 PM   #5
Onlylmmb

Stormbringer, thank you very much for your compliment, so pleasant words and for your welcome !!!
I`m also a great fan of all the arts : of painting, cinema, theatre (!! my greatest love, most of all I love chamber theatre and performances based on classic literature)) , literature itself and music of cause. As for fashion designers my favourit ones are maybe most obvious but still: Gareth Pugh, Rick Owens, Vivienne Westwood, Comme des garcons. I also respect a lot some mass market brands which created their own style and personality like Cos, Monki, All Saints - I like the way they work and how do they represent them selfes - for me it is a kind of art also. For example when I visited shop of All Sains I was totaly inspired of how every detail is made, almost everything - up to hangers in fitting rooms .. Except art I love visiting new places, even wild ones - each such trip even if it is only 2-3 hours from my city for me is like traveling to the other world because each place has it`s own atmosphere. I enjoy so much that world is so various )) What about you ? What is your greatest interest, passion in your life? ...
Old 03-05-2016, 01:10 AM   #6
Saclen

I like, how it looks.
Saclen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:54 AM   #7
Stormbringer

Thanks Onlylmmb, I love theatre and literature too - the plays of Shakespeare, especially The Tempest. I'm also a huge fan of ancient Greek tragedy. I've seen many ancient plays produced over the years. I love opera and chamber music - patricularly from the Baroque era. At the moment I'm collecting the works of one of the 18th century Bohemian masters, Jan Dismas Zelenka. I'm interested in history, poetry, literature, archaeology - the list is long.

I grew up in the 1970s and 80s so I'm interested in the art and design, including fashion, of that period too. I'm collecting Scandinavian glass and jewellry and Italian glass and ceramics as well. I wish I had a bigger house! I like a clothing brand called Redemption - I have a few of their pieces but mostly, I wear thrift shop clothes that I sometimes DIY or I can accessorise. I guess my greatest passion is to promote the arts in any way that I can - educating people and encouraging them to be creative.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 04:16 AM   #8
Anise

Ahhhh glorious! Just perfectly wonderful!
Best wishes to you, I wish you well xxx
Anise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:01 PM   #9
KamNess

What is your opinion

After reading a lot of the questions in this particular forum, I was wondering what if anything a GG and SO would find particularly enjoyable and maybe rewarding about your partners crossdressing or time you may spend with him enfemme?
KamNess is offline   Reply With Quote