Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #1
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
How do you like to dress?

I like to wear black and white Gothic ****** dresses. But I usually just wear black tight pants, a gothic shirt, long gloves, lots of metal/rubber braceletes, and shoes with skulls, cobwebs, spiders...all that stuff.
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:42 PM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

Sexfully...
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:45 PM   #3
emoroxtheworld

I like to wear emo stuff such as tight pants and tight sweatshirts hood on always and I like to wear skate shoes.
emoroxtheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #4
emoroxtheworld

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPrayer
I like to wear black and white Gothic ****** dresses. But I usually just wear black tight pants, a gothic shirt, long gloves, lots of metal/rubber braceletes, and shoes with skulls, cobwebs, spiders...all that stuff.
HI UMM YEA IM NEW I NEED HELP anyone wanna help me like u
emoroxtheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
NachtSorcier

dood i wear nething frum h0t t0pick cuz im soo goff

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
Graveyard.Crow

Don't ridicule people because of their style. That's not any different than someone saying "you kill babies because you wear a lot of black"
as for me, I love Victorian/ Morticia type dresses/ just long black,purple, or red dresses/ leopard print/ lace with pretty skirts. I like the whole Victorian Vampire style, if that makes sense.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #7
NachtSorcier

I was just fucking around anyway, I'm in a bit of a goofy mood.

To answer the question truthfully, I go by the K.I.S.S. rule when it comes to dress: Black jeans, t-shirts and button-ups make up the majority of my closet.

I have only two pairs of footwear besides my work shoes: A pair of black and red New Balance sneakers and a pair of black leather work-type boots.

As for coats, I have three: A simple leather jacket, a black military-style trenchcoat with safety pins in the collar and wrists, and a lovely long black coat with gold lining that I wear to more formal occasions.

Jewlery usually consists of a ring or two, a leather wrist band, a necklace, my earring and sometimes my silver spiderweb bracelet.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #8
Graveyard.Crow

Hehe. Cute. XD
and sorry for attacking you
I'm in an "equality for all" kinda mood
I had a weird day...
Old 09-28-2007, 07:38 PM   #9
NachtSorcier

Meh, bygones and all that.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:38 PM   #10
Depravity

Comfortably. I like wearing the color black a lot. Also the color white. Sometimes together for a striking juxtaposition. Not into jeans much, as I'm overweight currently (trying to lose cheer me on!) so I tend to wear a lot of sweatpants and large loose T-shirts. My favorite T-shirt is black with the word "Angst" written in gothic script on the front.

Though I would love to get a trenchcoat...black would be fine but I would really like to get a white one.
Depravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:54 PM   #11
MaverickZero

I have a lot of stuff from Hot Topic. Not the shitty emo garbage, but the decent pants I've found off and on. Stuff like Lip Service and Tripp. Decent stuff.

No stripes.

Mostly black, some greens. I have a nice trenchcoat, keeps me warm in the winter. I have a leather jacket I wear when I don't feel like wearing the trench. I have a fishnet shirt, that I usually wear under one of my black dress shirts.

One pair of pants from Randy River, decent pair of non-jeans. I can't stand jeans for the record, forced to live in the denim prisons for years, never again.

I have a cybermesh shirt, it coordinates well when i go to raves etc. One pair of pants that has green removable straps.

Two pairs of boots, one platform red laces, one combat style, both fairly comfortable.

and of course, my Snap-on steel toed shoes.

I have a Legend of Zelda t-shirt, a Super Mario 3 t-shirt, and thats all I can remember at the moment
MaverickZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:12 AM   #12
dark_dragon_of_ice

I wear my exoskeleton.
dark_dragon_of_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 02:56 AM   #13
Cicero

Ripped up tights, velvety/pinstripey/black-and-white-stripey/fishnety items, a lot of satin-y dress shirts, lots of silver jewellery, and my $10 jacket smothered in patches, pins and glow-in-the-dark bones. Also boots. Lots of buckley/leathery/lace-up-y boots. And corsets on occassion, with belts and hats and gloves and parasols.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 05:48 AM   #14
honeythorn

Floor length velvet skirts, I do wear wide legged trousers, but only because they are the only things to fit my redwood sized legs, vest tops , many of which now have band names and logos painted on them, I have just finished an SGC one with safety pins ect..^^ , As much lace as I can find ( lace shirts and tops ) a little satin ( too much shows the flab ) , some fishnet/cobweb style tops and I have now bought a cobweb/mesh skirt..I have 2 long velvet coats, one dark purple with embroidery at the bottom, and one black, slightly military in style, with a pale purple silk lining.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:28 AM   #15
TopHaggardDoll

I love dressing like a Deathrock Secretary or like a reject from a romantic vampire novel.....it's all good... !
Old 09-29-2007, 10:31 AM   #16
Graveyard.Crow

Oh yea, I like to dress as a vampire secretary too, I heard it suits me (puts on glasses that she doesn't really need)
Old 09-29-2007, 10:32 AM   #17
badteccy

My birthday suit.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:36 AM   #18
Graveyard.Crow

Oh baby hehe
Old 09-29-2007, 10:46 AM   #19
L'Oiseau Noir

I usually wear things like Tripp pants (not the kind that is overloaded with chains, spikes, studs, and all that gaudy stuff; they're basically straight-legged that you can flare out if you wish to).

Hmm... I also wear regular black T-shirts I've bought at Target or Wal-Mart, my favorite one being a gray picture of Johny Depp in his Jack Sparrow get-up, with sparrows flying diagonally across the shirt (I can't help it, I absolutely love Pirates of the Caribbean). Oh, and "long-shorts" with a white trim.

Pinstripe pants is another thing I'll usually wear, and I tuck the hems into my boots, or I'll wear a black pair of slacks. I usually wear my studded bracelet and crucifix choker (which I made myself, thank you very much), combat-type boots, fisnet under my shirts, a couple of lacy tops, my ruffled "poet" shirt as I call it (I absolutely love it), clasp-jacket, and my pleated skirt and striped stockings.

Nothing extravagant... yet at least.
L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:46 AM   #20
crucifix

I am into looking well put together yet dark and mysterious and, well, honestly, goth. I dress kinda like a corporate goth because my job does not allow me to dress how ever the hell I want.
crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:15 AM   #21
raineofblood

I wear clothes. Every. Day. :O
Old 09-30-2007, 11:08 AM   #22
KontanKarite

Fashion is attitude. I like to dress how I feel at the time. I know that sounds sorta cliche' as all get out. But alas. Dress as I feel or I dress for fun.

I've worn everything from tripp pants to dresses or skirts to very Victorian male. I've done cyber, deathrocker, steampunk, androgyny, victorian, and simple black suits and military wear.

Fashion is fucking fun.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:00 PM   #23
kwaniesiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Fashion is attitude. I like to dress how I feel at the time. I know that sounds sorta cliche' as all get out. But alas. Dress as I feel or I dress for fun.

I've worn everything from tripp pants to dresses or skirts to very Victorian male. I've done cyber, deathrocker, steampunk, androgyny, victorian, and simple black suits and military wear.

Fashion is fucking fun.
Same here, pretty much. I try out different things and wear what I like. If it doesn't suit me, I shred the hell out of it and make something new. My mother has deemed my closet the "Frankencloset" because so much is made up of different parts from old things I don't wear anymore ect. and a lot of fun DIY stuff. My current favorite untouched article of clothing is this really nice velvet skirt I got on sale for $15, normally $65! woot I'm also cheap and if I'm shopping I head right to the sale racks before anything else.
kwaniesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #24
Green.Lady

I rarely wear pants of any sort, but I have black jeans if I need them. Dresses. Black coats and sweaters. Jewelry. Boots or heels. Some blouses, skirts, and button-ups. Tights.

I like to mix structured pieces with flowy pieces. I'm sort of like kwaniesiam - I'm not a big spender and am always hunting for cheap clothes. I like thrift stores, too.

Colourwise: black, purple, red, green, gray - and that's pretty much it.
Green.Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:48 PM   #25
thedoll

i wear jeans and tee shirt when i have class in the morning and am too lazy to put something together.

I really only dress up when I'm bored or going to an event, I'm a lazy goth...

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote