Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 11:51 AM   #18276
Elysiume

Phantasm...
Hehe, i love that word.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:53 AM   #18277
DementiaNocturne

Tolkien...

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #18278
Elysiume

Frodo, don't wear the ring!
(song by Flight of the Conchords)
Old 10-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #18279
DementiaNocturne

Goats.

Sorry, Sam sounds slightly like a goat when he yells 'Frodo!'

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-18-2008, 01:07 PM   #18280
dead_dreams

Farm animal
Old 10-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #18281
DementiaNocturne

Animal Farm.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:16 PM   #18282
dead_dreams

cow pasture.........
Old 10-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #18283
DementiaNocturne

Cattle guard.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #18284
dead_dreams

Agriculture
Old 10-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #18285
DementiaNocturne

Culture shock. :O

Old 10-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #18286
dead_dreams

Difference....
Old 10-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #18287
Elysiume

Sam and Max
Old 10-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #18288
DementiaNocturne

Max Payne.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:01 PM   #18289
Catch

Eddie Izard
Old 10-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #18290
DementiaNocturne

Amazing. :3

Old 10-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #18291
MegearaErotica

Incredible!
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Old 10-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #18292
DementiaNocturne

Limericks.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #18293
Catch

Stories. . . .
Old 10-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #18294
dead_dreams

Novels......
Old 10-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #18295
DementiaNocturne

Fables....

Old 10-18-2008, 05:25 PM   #18296
dead_dreams

Fiction....
Old 10-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #18297
DementiaNocturne

Faction...

Old 10-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #18298
MegearaErotica

Fraction! ^.^
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Old 10-19-2008, 12:03 AM   #18299
TheBloodEternity

Decimal....

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Old 10-19-2008, 12:19 AM   #18300
DementiaNocturne

Equations.

Closed Thread