Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 07-21-2010, 01:45 AM   #1
Man In Room 5

projektfest '10

A quick search for "projekt" told me that nobody here is talking about this.
Doesn't surprise me really since there's no real goths here anymore.
Anyway, Projekfest is coming up in Philly. Last time I checked, some of Gnet's biggest cunts lived in and around Philly so here's your chance to actually be goth for once.

http://projekt.com/projekt/festival/

I think it's pretty fucked up that Voltaire is headlining--which means he will actually have Black Tape For A Blue Girl opening for him. Seems to me that's like having Led Zeppelin open for Weird Al. But, I suppose that if Black Tape was the headliner it would be a bit egotistical of Sam Rosenthal; having his band headline at his festival sponsored by his label.

The festival is on the 30th so most of you only have 9 days to download all these bands and memorize their material and pretend like you've been listening to them for years.

And remember, "do you like Edward or Jacob" doesn't work as a pickup line at a real goth function like this.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote