Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
Ezderah

A guest passing By

Greetings, my name is Edward and I'm senior in high-school. I've been lately interested and grew a liking towards alternative music: rock music, industrial, and especially Gothic rock bands like the Cure, Bauhaus etc... and quit listening to cheesy electro-pop music. To make introductions seem easy, I've decided to answer these following questions:

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) = I like draw faces especially women faces , I've also interested in drawing clothing as well to write songs (yet I'm critical of my own writing, so I'd end up burning half what I wrote)

2. Where are you from?= I'm from Lebanon.

3. Who is your favorite author?= Edgar Allen Poe.

4. What are your favorite films?= Any good type of vampire films, dark comedies but not films about demonic possessions.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?= I don't think I will get married neither I'm interested to settle down.

6. At your funeral?= Actually I'd be dead so it won't matter, a solid question to be proposed is " Will kines crave among the emptiness of my departure where our paths previously converged ? "

7. This IS a Gothic website, so... how do you want to die?= Either restless and peacefully asleep or by description drugs abuse.

8. What kind of casket would you want?= Something that rich bastards get tossed in like mahogany( Does it really matter ?)

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?= It depends. You're personality is much vital than what you wear.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?= Having little responsibilities and being liberated from restrictions.

11. What's your favorite band?= The Cure

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?= I will be finishing high school once I succeed in my governmental exams to head off to university. It would be much difficult there since I've not decided a specific major and my parents were not supportive of my previous majors which were either pharmacy or musicology.

13. Why did you join? = To gain friends and to meet other alternative Lebanese members.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? = Take a guess

Last edited by Ezderah; 04-04-2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: error
Ezderah is offline   Reply With Quote