Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
Minyaliel

Lame Uni tests

I need coffee. Seriously.

I´ve been sitting for what seems to be hours in one of my university´s libraries trying to complete my linguistics paper. I have to pass, else I will not be allowed to take my exam. It is to be handed in on Monday. Similtaneously, I have to study for a Russian test of the same importance. 40 questions about cases, tenses and goodness knows what, also to be taken on Monday. And I have to work on Monday. I think I will go insane. It seems the most sensible act in the world. I have to pass both tests, else my time here is a waste. I have to work, else I will not be able to survive here. I sincerely wish to sleep, but I cannot afford to spend time being unconscious. That´s it. I´m going insane. If Arthur Dent can do it, then so can I. *puts chicken bone in hawk*
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
Valravn

*brings Minyaliel a cup of coffee with a nice chocolate cupcake*
Valravn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valravn
*brings Minyaliel a cup of coffee with a nice chocolate cupcake*
*jumps out from inside large cupboard, snatches coffee and snaffles a bite of cupcake. Takes cupcake, giggles, dashes away*

What? I'm hungry >_>

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
Valravn

*points at LiUsAiDh in anger*

"this will not end here!"
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #5
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
*points at LiUsAiDh in anger*

"this will not end here!"
*Screams!!! Throws coffee (with mug!) at Valravn, scoffs cupcake, and vanishes*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 10-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #6
Valravn

*runs after LiUsAiDh but get distracted by a cake shop and buys a whole chocolate cake to share with Minyaliel, this time without coffee, sigh*
Old 10-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #7
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
*runs after LiUsAiDh but get distracted by a cake shop and buys a whole chocolate cake to share with Minyaliel, this time without coffee, sigh*
Here we go again

*Flying tackles cake out of your hands, sits on floor, shoves head into it, and eats it*

You can keep the coffee, it had a hair in it.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #8
Valravn

* grins thinking at how sweete revenge is, because the cake contains laxative which "accidentaly" slipped on the cake before someone could steal it*

take that! ha!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #9
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
* grins thinking at how sweete revenge is, because the cake contains laxative which "accidentaly" slipped on the cake before someone could steal it*

take that! ha!
Pssht, I had constipation anyway.

That hair in the coffee - it had cooties on it!

Old 10-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #10
Valravn

Was not mine :<
I never said i made the coffee
Old 10-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #11
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Was not mine :<
I never said i made the coffee

No, but the cooties passed through the air, and into YOU!

Old 10-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #12
Valravn

Evil ><
Have fun in the toilet! *cry in a corner*
Old 10-01-2008, 01:04 PM   #13
Minyaliel

Awww. *pats Valravn on the back* ´Twas sweet of you anyway. *smiles*
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 10-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #14
Geoluhread

Minyaliel, be strong... We get pushed out of our comfort zones and we have to do somethings if we look back at them we say "wow, i can't believe i survived that"

I wish you luck with everything *sneaks coffee so that Liusaidh and valvran won't see it*
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #15
Jaye Jang

*rushes in with pot of espresso made with Cafe Bustelo for Min (my mainstay during college days) -- and a slice of huckleberry pie.* *Jealously guards pie from Valravn and Lis by threatening to sic my 'attack cat' on them if they try anything 'flakey'.*
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #16
Minyaliel

AWWWWWWW! *takes espresso and pie gratefully* Thank you. Yeah, I´ll try to stay strong and don´t let it freak me out. *deep breath* It´s just so horrible to be the only one actually chucked out of the library because it is way after closing time. :P
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 10-01-2008, 01:46 PM   #17
Jaye Jang

Hey, Min. Don't feel bad. I got 'chucked' out of the library more times than once during my college days, and I was one of the librarians!!! (That's how I paid my way through).
Old 10-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #18
Mealla

*gives Minyaliel a caffeine and adrenaline I.V*....let's just hope she doesn't have a heart attack.

P.S. When I first opened the thread I didn't know you meant University tests...I was thinking it was gonna be about the polls Unimatrix keeps posting. Lol.
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #19
Jaye Jang

Mealla, I can relate. Got home late one night and saw a post on Pet Peeves. Was so tired I mistakenly thought they were peeved at pets.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #20
$haDe

All the above post before Mealla ...was so...off-topic!!!

*Taped all and named the video "G.Girl's Coffee War!!" and sold them world-wide*
Old 10-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #21
Jaye Jang

$chaDe, you are so right. I stand corrected. My revenge: To tape the ever-cuddly $chaDe doing anything and sell it world-wide as "G.net Mascot On The Warpath."