Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Cannon

Angry Shooting in Toronto's Eaton Centre

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/...eadly-shooting

One dead, seven injured.
One of the injuries being an innocent 13 year-old and another a 28 year old woman who went into labour.

During the time, I was on the when the usual announcement of "Trains are to be delayed for a short amount of time, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for riding the TTC"

And I'd imagine it was just another service conflict, but no. There were hundreds of people running onto trains to get out of Eaton Centre because of the shootings, which was two stops away from me.

Our mayor, who is probably the most useless thing Toronto has elected, has reassured both citizens and tourists that Toronto is still the most safest city on the world. Good one, Ford. Good one.

Anyways, I must say I'm terribly sorry for the families who been affected in the shooting, and that those who were injured make a speedy recovery in both mind and body.

As much as I'm in love with my city, this really makes me ashamed that someone would do this.
Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
Alan

I still wish I lived in Toronto.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote