Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-17-2007, 07:19 AM   #76
Delicate_Torture

As opposed to the stunning brilliance of your 'Just be fags' comment.

"Hello? Pot? The is the kettle. You're black."
Old 01-17-2007, 08:44 AM   #77
Tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spright
That wasn't even remotely witty, go off yourself.
You know, we already figured that simply by reading your previous comment. If you have that low an opinion of yourself, you should really get out more.
Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #78
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor
You know, we already figured that simply by reading your previous comment. If you have that low an opinion of yourself, you should really get out more.
I'm rubber, you're glue, it bounces off me and sticks back to you.

Nyah nyah nyah!!
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #79
Tumor

Hey, you can't say "nyah!" I say "nyah!"

Nyah!

Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:33 PM   #80
JCC

It's almost depressing that the last on-topic post was "Just be fags".

JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:56 PM   #81
Clockwork

Go ahead and spill out your feelings for her. It'll only eat away at you inside if you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeartedDemoness
I'm rubber, you're glue, it bounces off me and sticks back to you.

Nyah nyah nyah!!
Careful, he might have a brick wall for defense.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:07 PM   #82
BLEED REBELION!!!

Well she's supposed to come to my house this weekend so I'm probably going to ask her.

Maybe.
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:00 PM   #83
PersephoneX

Dont say maybe! Just do it, get it over with.
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #84
Paigeybobert

I'm in the same situation, but i'm straight., and she's a straight-edge Christian girl.
I'm thinking maybe it's a phase... but i'm not sure.
Paigeybobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #85
BLEED REBELION!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH this sucks I’m not gonna tell her today we were talking about another girl that is gay and she said ewwwwww. ARGGHH this made me mad i think I'll go crawl into a dark corner and call some one to comfort my much wounded ego.
Boys are so much easier
to deal with.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:12 PM   #86
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Yes boys are, I went through the same thing sorta. But at first when I wasn't sure I fell head over heels anyway, and then I found out, yes she was a lesbian, but had a girlfriend, in South Dakota, while she lived here in VT. Then she and I had a day where everything to fit perfectly and I thought we were gonna be the couple, finally, at long last. But then she went off for the summer to some place and found someone else, that it was "right" with. And left me to pick up the pieces. It hurt. I haven't been able to talk to her or anything, I just deal with boys for now, but some day I'll find the girl. I hope.

But as you can see, I know what it feels like, and I'm sorry. But don't give up yet, she could just be putting up a front, hiding beneath a mask, the girl I fell for did for a while. So don't give up yet if you don't think you should.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:33 PM   #87
JCC

Before you say that you like HER, say that you're starting to see women in a different light in general. It's a less extreme confession, and one that'll be much easier to say.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #88
BLEED REBELION!!!

Well im gonna be her friend anyways im still cool with her. She like s boys I should f seen it (she's kinda loose.) but what the hell time to get back in the game.
Im a hormone infested teen Gaaahhhhh
Old 01-19-2007, 02:20 PM   #89
BLEED REBELION!!!

what do you think of this boy cute right?
pic #1
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...D=1763512466t?

pic #2
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...eID=1445511666
Old 01-19-2007, 02:21 PM   #90
DarkHeartedDemoness

"She's kinda loose"? I can see why you want to be friends with her... You obviously respect her a great deal.

Sorry, I just don't really understand that.

Anyway, if it helps at all, I had a friend Tiffany that most people thought was a slut... She was trying desperately to convince people she was straight. She didn't want to face up to the fact that she wasn't attracted to the guys she was sleeping with. I'm not sure if this is typical behavior, but it seems like it could be, if you were scared enough of being gay.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #91
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEED REBELION!!!
Myspace won't let me view the first one... But if you like someone, you should probably make your own mind up about it, rather than polling a community of strangers on the internet. And is "cute" all that matters? That's all you said, but I hope it's not your #1 priority. Given, it's always kind of up there (it's hard to find love without physical attraction), but it shouldn't be the only thing you care about. I know it's not... But that's all you've given anyone to go on.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-19-2007, 04:29 PM   #92
Mir

Ahh, this thread is progressing. From bad to worse.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:16 PM   #93
BLEED REBELION!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeartedDemoness
"She's kinda loose"? I can see why you want to be friends with her... You obviously respect her a great deal.

Sorry, I just don't really understand that.
Well I respect her choice to do what she wants with her body but she does allot of stuff I wish she wouldn’t (she doesn’t know how to say no). She's always turning up with hickeys from various people. Personally I don’t care who you have sex with just make sure you take care of your self and basically she just gets stepped on it drives me crazy but she doesn’t seem to care And I’ve tried to ask her why she does this stuff and she just sort of laughs it off like its cool or some thing. But she's going to do what she wants and she's going to sleep with who she wants and I cant stop her and I not going to stop being her friend over it .Their are allot of girls in my class that are the same way ( if not worse) but im just hyper sensitive to her because e I actually care about what happens to her and I'm always stuck being the "reasonable adult" when it comes to this stuff and I hate watching the way some of the boys treat her and they always tell me to mind my business and why am I fighting for her but what do they expect me to just sit their and watch. What pisses me off the most isn’t that the boys think its alright its that she acts like it is . It’s just a bunch of complicated B S.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:28 PM   #94
BLEED REBELION!!!

No, dark heart looks are not the only thing s that matter to me, I like him but well he's got issues and so do I and its a whole lot of drama and it would all be hard to explain and lately I’ve just been so tiered of life and every thing else I just feel burnt out and he makes me mad with all of his self pitying bull shit and his whining and his doubt he cant seem to make up his mind about any thing. And he's is constantly talking about suicide like a big joke and about how know one cares but if I didn’t care I wouldn’t spend forever talking to him trying to be a fucking head doctor trying to get him to feel better and I used to be able to get him happy but now it seems like we argue over dumb things and were like best friends we were friends the second we met. And there has always been the awkwardness of knowing we liked each other but not being able to be together and all this shit that just makes me feel like im running head first into a wall.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:50 PM   #95
MotherofMercies

BLEED REBELION!!! I wouldn't worry about your English. English is a fucked language, Rap.e it as much as possible.
MotherofMercies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 07:39 AM   #96
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEED REBELION!!!
No, dark heart looks are not the only thing s that matter to me, I like him but well he's got issues and so do I and its a whole lot of drama and it would all be hard to explain and lately I’ve just been so tiered of life and every thing else I just feel burnt out and he makes me mad with all of his self pitying bull shit and his whining and his doubt he cant seem to make up his mind about any thing. And he's is constantly talking about suicide like a big joke and about how know one cares but if I didn’t care I wouldn’t spend forever talking to him trying to be a fucking head doctor trying to get him to feel better and I used to be able to get him happy but now it seems like we argue over dumb things and were like best friends we were friends the second we met. And there has always been the awkwardness of knowing we liked each other but not being able to be together and all this shit that just makes me feel like im running head first into a wall.
I didn't mean to imply that you thought looks were the only thing to matter... I just wanted to make note of the fact that, since looks AREN'T the only thing that matters to you, your original post didn't make much sense.

How old are you, hun? It feels like you've found ways to burrow yourself into drama long before you need to be dealing with that stuff.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-20-2007, 02:28 PM   #97
BLEED REBELION!!!

Burrow into drama? hahah
I'm 14 i'll be 15 in june.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:30 PM   #98
DarkHeartedDemoness

Dear lord, child! My sister is 14. I hope she's not going through what you're going through-- she's far too young.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 01-20-2007, 08:17 PM   #99
Catch

I wouldn't say anything. Teens are the worst about keeping secrets and aweful gossips. You would be placing yourself in a huge spotlight by saying anything. Now that isn't saying to never say anything, but be prepared for a social backlash.

Some people will act like they are your friends to be cool. Some will become your enemy. It would be very difficult to tell who your real friends are. Maybe let it go, until the right time, like summer. During the summer at least everyone is away.

I am not gay, but I do no what it is like to be singled out and getting too much attention. I was very old before realizing that gossips blacken their own name more than their victim. Relief and confusion, together.