Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Ben Lahnger

16 Zombie Actors Injured on 'Resident Evil' Set

16 Zombie Actors Injured on 'Resident Evil' Set

SOURCE

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quote:
TORONTO — Emergency officials say 16 actors dressed as zombies were injured when a platform collapsed during filming of a new movie in the "Resident Evil" series.

Toronto emergency medical spokesman Peter Macintyre says the victims' costumes made it more difficult for crews to assess the severity of their injuries.

Police Constable Wendy Drummond says the victims, who fell some 20 feet (6 meters), suffered leg and back injuries. All were taken to hospitals but none of the injuries are considered life-threatening.

Cinespace Film Studios did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

"Resident Evil: Retribution" is the fifth installment of a franchise based on the popular video game series. It is not known if lead actress Milla Jovovich was on set at the time of the accident.
Ben - A triage nightmare for sure. Imagine if all of your patients were painted up to look like they're injured before they really got injured.

"I got an arm over here! Oh, wait ... that's a prop!"

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
CptSternn

It's not even completed yet and people have already associated the word 'disaster' with this movie.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #3
wolf moon

"Toronto emergency medical spokesman Peter Macintyre says the victims' costumes made it more difficult for crews to assess the severity of their injuries."

...I feel really bad for the level of LOL that happened when I read that.
wolf moon is offline   Reply With Quote