Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 11-02-2007, 06:21 PM   #76
maggot

I feel so guilty now.

how dare I want to enjoy myself? I mean I only have what, 3000 or so posts? Pure evil...
Old 11-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #77
Godslayer Jillian

WTF you talkin' 'bout, noob?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:16 AM   #78
maggot

Yo momma!

:o
Old 11-18-2007, 05:29 PM   #79
black_heart

kinda lame dont you think. i wonder if your personality is as hostile in real life. aye so be welcoming and not a dictator. please... sir. do you really want to scare people away?
black_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:36 PM   #80
MirrorsAndMonoxide

I'm sure it's possible that not all Newbies are obnoxious dipshits.
MirrorsAndMonoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #81
GratefulGrunger

pfft, the thread starter sure is a sad bitch. but yeah, that behavior is relevant if this forum had several l33t n00b kewl ataks lawl...
GratefulGrunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #82
Zavulon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
So you are new here and you wanna get your cherry popped? What’s the best way to go about it? Well, you could try to be yourself, and if that gets you flamed…slit your fucking wrist and call it a day.

We promise to love you in the morning.

A n00b should know a few things before starting out, though, and here are those things.

Using L33t speak will cause strangers to appear at your door with incendiary devices, and you will be flamed. And trust me, there ain’t no Colonel Sanders Original Recipe, it’s all extra fucking crispy.

Do not make your own thread. First, get a goddamn clue and see if there is one already made that consists of the gist of your *sic* original thought, and do yourself a flame retardant favor, and post your idea/thought/epiphany/brainfart there. Introductions are nice, and we welcome them. That’s why we have a perpetual thread for that very reason. It’s is called Introduce Your Self Here, and you can find it in the General section.

Introductions are nice, and we welcome them.

That’s why we have a perpetual forum for that very reason.

It’s called The Introduction Forum.

Please ONLY Introduce yourself in the Introduction Forum.!

Do not introduce yourself in the Literature section, the Movies and Games section, the Political Section, the Music section, the Whining Section, or the Fashion section. Do not make your own thread in any of those sections introducing yourself. Just use one brain cell, and the one thread that’s been created for you to introduce yourself.

Mmmkay?

Now, let’s cover some basics. You are probably wondering what Goth is, and want to ask others if they are as Goth as you? Well, no one is as Goth as you, so that’s a horse you’ll just have to fuck yourself. Yes, YOU are the GOTHEST of the GOTH, and that’s why after making your first post you’ll have a little tag that proclaims to the world that you are a Baby Goth.

On Writing, there are some really good books out there that teach you the fundamentals (if you slept through grade school) of writing, and I suggest picking up at least one of those up and reading the preface before posting your original work. We all, all of us, love a good yarn (especially of the macabre flavor) and really appreciate it when correct grammar and punctuation is used.

It’s. Not. That. Fucking. Hard. Really.

DO NOT harass, stalk, or otherwise annoy any of the other posters.

If you feel you have the right to make an ass of yourself, we have the right to make fun of you.

If you want to whine about how miserable your life is, there is a section just for that. It's called, amazingly enough, "Whining". If the reason you're whining is bullshit, though, we, again, reserve the right to make fun of you.

If you want to plug your new website, or the Goth ****** dresses you are selling then there is a section just for that. It's called "Shill".

Keep it there, please.

Logic! What a concept!

We have a place for your poetry and writing. It's in the "Literature" section. Yes, it was another brilliant stroke of logic, wasn't it?

If you think Manson is God and wish to talk about how Goth he is, we have a section for that. It's called MUSIC! If you are in a band,know someone who is in a band, or live near someone that thought about playing in a band once, THIS is your forum!

If you play World of Warcraft until your eyes bleed or want to argue about who makes the SICKEST exploitation films, VOILA a section for that as well. It is T.V, MOVIES and GAMES!

Finally, If you want to explore all of the Goth Gothiness that Hot Topic has to offer, please do so. In the FASHION forum!

Beyond that, Welcome to Hell and we hope you enjoy the show!
you are a ni*gg*er. and no i dont mean a black person.
Zavulon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:42 PM   #83
Solumina

EPS was being more than just a bit sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek, she was just about the nicest, most accepting person on the boards (assuming that you weren't a complete asshat)

...oh and calling someone names when they haven't even been on the board in over a year is just a little pointless
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:05 AM   #84
Jezabeth

Hello. I'm not really new here. I have been a member for at least two years and deleted my last account because i never used it. Well when i did that i realized i liked this site so i made a new one. Ok...
Name: Kit
Sex: Female
Random: In any case that you decide to fuck with me i will fuck your shit up hardcore. I have no problem hunting your ass down and decking you in the dome piece. I'm generally a nice person till i get pissed. I have been a "GOTH" since 3rd grade. I was Wearing black nail polish before thoughs fuck faces even knew what it was. Yes i do cuss alot and more often than i should. Want to know more look at my pro or ask me and don't be all stupid about it.
Jezabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:01 PM   #85
Solumina

Go to the intro section and try that again, then again if you can't figure out that you post was made in the wrong section then maybe you can't find the intro section, if that is the case then here it is (link)

To the admin: Can we get this thread locked? There really isn't a reason for it to remain open.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-19-2008, 05:01 PM   #86
Jezabeth

Yeah no shit bitch. im fully aware of that.
Jezabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #87
onyxprop

shit! fuck! mutherfucker! cunt! bitch! whore! slut! cocksucker! nasty crack hag hoe!

onyxprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:30 AM   #88
LilMizNitemare

I like you. You remind me of my friend April.
LilMizNitemare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #89
pseudovivipary

Heyo, my name is Cheryl. I figured I'd give a quick hi, as I'm obviously new here.

It's been forever since I've posted in any kind of forum, so doing this feels like the first day of fucking high school. Shit. The internet is a very serious place.
pseudovivipary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #90
Solumina

Go to the intro section and try that again, here it is (link)

To the admin: Can we please get this thread locked?
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #91
nurnsia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars View Post
So you are new here and you wanna get your cherry popped? What’s the best way to go about it? Well, you could try to be yourself, and if that gets you flamed…slit your fucking wrist and call it a day.

We promise to love you in the morning.

A n00b should know a few things before starting out, though, and here are those things.

Using L33t speak will cause strangers to appear at your door with incendiary devices, and you will be flamed. And trust me, there ain’t no Colonel Sanders Original Recipe, it’s all extra fucking crispy.

Do not make your own thread. First, get a goddamn clue and see if there is one already made that consists of the gist of your *sic* original thought, and do yourself a flame retardant favor, and post your idea/thought/epiphany/brainfart there. Introductions are nice, and we welcome them. That’s why we have a perpetual thread for that very reason. It’s is called Introduce Your Self Here, and you can find it in the General section.

Introductions are nice, and we welcome them.

That’s why we have a perpetual forum for that very reason.

It’s called The Introduction Forum.

Please ONLY Introduce yourself in the Introduction Forum.!

Do not introduce yourself in the Literature section, the Movies and Games section, the Political Section, the Music section, the Whining Section, or the Fashion section. Do not make your own thread in any of those sections introducing yourself. Just use one brain cell, and the one thread that’s been created for you to introduce yourself.

Mmmkay?

Now, let’s cover some basics. You are probably wondering what Goth is, and want to ask others if they are as Goth as you? Well, no one is as Goth as you, so that’s a horse you’ll just have to fuck yourself. Yes, YOU are the GOTHEST of the GOTH, and that’s why after making your first post you’ll have a little tag that proclaims to the world that you are a Baby Goth.

On Writing, there are some really good books out there that teach you the fundamentals (if you slept through grade school) of writing, and I suggest picking up at least one of those up and reading the preface before posting your original work. We all, all of us, love a good yarn (especially of the macabre flavor) and really appreciate it when correct grammar and punctuation is used.

It’s. Not. That. Fucking. Hard. Really.

DO NOT harass, stalk, or otherwise annoy any of the other posters.

If you feel you have the right to make an ass of yourself, we have the right to make fun of you.

If you want to whine about how miserable your life is, there is a section just for that. It's called, amazingly enough, "Whining". If the reason you're whining is bullshit, though, we, again, reserve the right to make fun of you.

If you want to plug your new website, or the Goth ****** dresses you are selling then there is a section just for that. It's called "Shill".

Keep it there, please.

Logic! What a concept!

We have a place for your poetry and writing. It's in the "Literature" section. Yes, it was another brilliant stroke of logic, wasn't it?

If you think Manson is God and wish to talk about how Goth he is, we have a section for that. It's called MUSIC! If you are in a band,know someone who is in a band, or live near someone that thought about playing in a band once, THIS is your forum!

If you play World of Warcraft until your eyes bleed or want to argue about who makes the SICKEST exploitation films, VOILA a section for that as well. It is T.V, MOVIES and GAMES!

Finally, If you want to explore all of the Goth Gothiness that Hot Topic has to offer, please do so. In the FASHION forum!

Beyond that, Welcome to Hell and we hope you enjoy the show!
god im new here but im really really love the way i am today
fuck wit me and im sure i will fuck you back; even though im quite but when i speak
i assure you im gonna hit ur ass down those nuts roaming here your not welcome here take ur broke nuts out of here ur shit dont make fun of people here coz
im sure theres a reason why were here i cxant control myself i get pissed as soon as you make me so if u fuck wit me god ikm gonna drive ur nuts crazy
sooo i like TO WELCOME MYSELF IN HERE..

IM NURNSIA THE COFFIN ROSE!!!
WELCOME TO HELL
nurnsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:45 AM   #92
Godslayer Jillian

Bahahaha, I like noobs that feel like they matter.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:36 AM   #93
6SixSick

Jeez. What's with the first poster anyway? Talk about not wanting to post much.
I'll challenge the flaming though I've got one of these ordered and on the way.http://www.scraplands.com/index%20OPENING.htm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH get out the queue mother fucker! HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
*ahem!* (*^_^*)
Peace(s)
6SixSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #94
ComEd

I am stuck... okay I am newbie here... And thanks for the tips then
ComEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #95
Grausamkeit

Fuck you, n00b! Why do people feel the need to post in this godamn thread?

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #96
soloskull

just bumpin this thread..lol..
soloskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #97
Murder.Of.Crows

Alright, really, this thread should have been locked a hell of a fucking long time ago. But, I'm curious, how did I miss this little piece of history? lol
Old 02-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #98
Kamillae

is this a topic every newbie must post to firstly?
Kamillae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #99
Dragonborn

[quote=Empty_Purple_Stars;45582]And for the record..

I didn't write the Newbie thread for the most part...

Two of our beloved Elder members did..

You can waste your pathetic evening trying to figure out which parts..

And maybe just MAYBE there IS a REASON, why that thread was written EXACTLY the way it was written...

Wow.. A Concept..

Do you always go somewhere new and IMMEDIATELY proceed to give advice about things and people you know nothing about?

(end quote)

finally ... someone who has enough brains to be sarcastic... i think im in heaven
Dragonborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #100
TheLonelyGhost

I introduced myself in the introduction forum. Hopefully my head won't roll off my head by the morning.
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote