Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 12-11-2005, 09:55 AM   #76
joyslayer

Okay. That makes alot more sense then what i was picturing.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 10:04 AM   #77
joyslayer

Well, I was picturing someone poking a hole through themselves with a ruler, then tieing the ruler with it still in them, to another peircing. Making the string taunt, so the ruler would eventually cut through. *shakes head*

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-11-2005, 12:22 PM   #78
joyslayer

I have absolutely no clue how I came up with that.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-12-2005, 12:19 AM   #79
Blushing Heliophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I want to get a tattoo on my hip, but I'm afraid it'll stretch when I get pregnant. What's the likelihood?
I am 3 months right now and the only places that have grown are tummy and chest. It all depends on whether or not you control your weight, or eat like it's going out of style and blow up. Actually, I thought I was never going to have kids so I was just about to get my tummy tatted. Good thing I didn't, whaddyaknow...
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 08:26 AM   #80
syn

Well I have 3 tattoos one on each hip and the top of my thigh, nothing works better for cleaning imo than savlon liquid. For piercings, I have 5 in my right ear 3 in my left, my eyebrow, nose and naval, salt water is the best thing, and always be careful no to over clean a piercing or it can weep and look infected. Hope that was a help.
syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 01:34 PM   #81
sensuous0mar

Quote:
I want to get a tattoo on my hip, but I'm afraid it'll stretch when I get pregnant. What's the likelihood?
sweetie, your hips don't balloon, your belly does. I suppose it depends on how low you carry and how much extra weight you put on besides the baby.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:43 PM   #82
sensuous0mar

I had 13 piercings but I just took one out. I have 3 cartilage in one ear, 2 in the other then three lobe piercings in each ear and i had the top and bottom of my navel pierced...but i took the bottom out. It kept getting irritated. It didn't heal like the top one did. After I lose some weight I think I'll get it done again.

I also want to get my nipples pierced, and a nape piercing, my tongue and nose, maybe eyebrow. Now isn't the best time though. I am just too broke and on rough ground with my rents about some of my decisions.

As far as tattoos go, I'll get one (probably more) when I'm out of college and a little more established. Maybe when i go to grad school. I would like a tat of a pinup girl, just because I like the female form and have always been a fan of the bare flesh.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:26 PM   #83
TeapotScar

Also, you can get them touched-up, if it gets a little faded or stretched.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 02:50 PM   #84
syn

Well you should get a your tattoo touched up every few years anyway, I used to have a nipple bar, it doesn't hurt that much, it kinda depends on how well you take pain, and how big or small your nipples are.
syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:58 PM   #85
joyslayer

The thought of getting my nipple(s) peirced gives me the heebie-geebies.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-12-2005, 04:12 PM   #86
~Nix Nightingale~

Quote:
as long as you put cocoa butter on it every day, it should stretch at first... but go right back down to the way it was before you were preggo.

I have my eyebrow pierced twice on the left side, my tongue, my labret, my ears, and both my nipples. I took my belly button ring out. (it annoyed me)

My first tattoo was an entire backpiece i started the day i turned 18. i haven't finished it yet, since i went through a period where i was extremely ill with Valley Fever. I also have a left halfsleeve which is almost completed. once both of those are done I will be starting on the right one...
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
~Nix Nightingale~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:52 PM   #87
joyslayer

Someone has planned ahead.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-12-2005, 08:02 PM   #88
Lovely_Mary

One of my friends got a tattoo of her boyfriend's name on her back. It's stupid. She's 15 years old as well.
Lovely_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 08:09 PM   #89
Lovely_Mary

I know. She's dumb like that. She thinks that they're going to get married after highschool. They only been together for 6 months. He even cheated on her 3 times and she still stays with him. She's dumb but at least she's a nice girl.
Lovely_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 08:32 PM   #90
joyslayer

I have one around my breasts and stomach. But I don't plan on getting pregnant any time soon. But we tried a new ink, that can come off with out any scaring by a lazer. It works well, so if I do plan on getting pregnant, I can get it/them removed.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-12-2005, 08:37 PM   #91
joyslayer

I really wish I could plan ahead, but every willingly gotten one I have, was a spur of the moment desicion.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-12-2005, 08:55 PM   #92
joyslayer

Not with this, soy-based and milk-based ink. It uses a lazer similar to a magnet, that attracts the whatcha-ma-call-its out and forces the ink to the sruface, which is then blown away by a powerful fan. I've had it doen, to test it. I've had worse pain. Only takes on average, 1-3 treatments.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-12-2005, 11:39 PM   #93
Blushing Heliophobe

I don't know...there are all sorts of products that claim to remove tattoos. It costs three to four times more to remove it than to get it. It doesn't seem like a very good idea to get one that you plan on removing...piercings are much better for that kind of thing if you just have to get something done...
Old 12-13-2005, 02:56 PM   #94
joyslayer

I really don't plan on removing it though. My parents don't give a crap as to what I do.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-15-2005, 01:06 AM   #95
Sanctus Dei

Xng.. Be wary of your tummy breasts and hips.. your bound to stretch in those areas if you become pregnant. If anywhere get one over the outter edge of your hip bone... it should be safe there.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 01:45 AM   #96
IlGato_DiDiablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Xng.. Be wary of your tummy breasts and hips.. your bound to stretch in those areas if you become pregnant. If anywhere get one over the outter edge of your hip bone... it should be safe there.
Yeah, you're right... A freind of mine got pregnant and she has tattoos on her breast and tummy. They got stretched really badly, and the design got distorted. The butterfly on her belly looks like a mole, and part of the design was out completely out of its place. She's paying alot of money on lazer to get them removed. I don't suggest you get any tattoos done there if you're most likely to get pregnant.
IlGato_DiDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 02:15 AM   #97
Blushing Heliophobe

Even if you're not planning, it happens. Pregnancy, that is.

I'm going to wait until either the mister or I am surgically sterile before getting mine.

Not to get too personal, but before you even give birth most women go up 3 cup sizes at least. So say if you were a C cup, you could up to an E and then back down.

That's a bit of a stretch, darlings...
Old 12-15-2005, 10:28 AM   #98
~Angel_Of_Darkness~

Hey, I got a question- I'm planning on getting some more piercings and some tattoos, but one thing i don't know; which parts of your body hurts the most when you do this stuff?
"And as always, innocent like roller coasters. Fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea what you're up against because I've seen what they look like. Becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading......."
~Angel_Of_Darkness~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 02:28 PM   #99
xXambivalenceXx

I'm thinking of getting a nape peircing once I'm over 18, and currently considering piercing my tongue...
Old 12-15-2005, 04:51 PM   #100
devereaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
My house. I'll be waiting.
OH SNAP!
devereaux is offline   Reply With Quote