Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #5776
Catch

That is really sad. I hope you are okay. Three sudden deaths is a lot to think about. Coping with one sudden death is challenging.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #5777
CarrionCorpse

I'm very sorry to hear about that, hope you are doing okay.
<3
CarrionCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #5778
Fruitbat

Friends flew 13 hours to Mexico for their honeymoon and they spent most of their time in a luxury resort, drinking. I think they went on one tour...

And I really don't want to read about it on facebook because to be honest, I'm not that interested that you went to the cafe where 'entourage' is or you went down rodeo drive.

Yeah I know not everyone is liek crazy fruity who wants to hang with the locals but shit man, what a waste.

Oh and whoever thought it was a good idea to sell balls of wool in skeins should be shot! They take forever to untangle when a 2 year old tries to help.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:36 PM   #5779
PorlNecklace

Finally took care of my bureaucratic problems, but still feel far more pissy than usual tonight and don't think its just because of finals. Just hoping I can get back into the groove here;/
PorlNecklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:24 AM   #5780
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK View Post
You know... I actually feel really sad for a friend right now.
Thanks for talking to me that night.. I was an absolute wreck. Thanks to PineappleJews for texting me, too. <3

I'm doing better than I was last week. Though I think it's more that I just haven't really processed it all.. kind of like an involuntary denial. :/
Old 05-20-2011, 01:40 AM   #5781
akira12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread View Post
Whoa!
DirtNap is here!
I'm getting an ultrasound this morning to see if I need to have my gall bladder removed, and I can't have anything to eat or drink until afterwards.

I still have 2 1/2 hours to go. Not fun. :/

[That being said, I'd rather go through this than to have to deal with the pain any longer.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:06 AM   #5782
Still Jack

Mr friend ( and dealer ) died in a car accident yesterday. I'm in one of those moods where I want to get fucked and punch people in the face all day long.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:59 PM   #5783
PorlNecklace

God damnit! So I just decided to google image Miss Munster, who some of you know from the TV show. But more than half of the pictures are boobies and vagina's instead!
PorlNecklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:21 AM   #5784
Fruitbat

Spent the afternoon with a friend who needs a heart transplant... he's been waiting for almost 500 days (yeah they are counting). He's got only 3-4 years on a machine, if he's lucky... His wife is stressed out to the max and is starting to crack from the pressure, so I was around there providing her with support and a friendly ear as having 'been there and done that'

Topped with the news that Mr Bat's latest round of bloods isn't very promising, is a major downer... Told him he can have one of my kidneys and I'll see that through to the end.

Blah blah, it sucks.. blah, blah...

Old 05-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #5785
Grausamkeit

Friutbat, that really sucks. I hope your friend can get a transplant.
Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #5786
MissCheyenne

People fucking disgust me. Walked into a public toilet, went into the cubicle and someone had taken a shit on the floor. ON THE FLOOR. Who the fuck does that?! Seriously, what is wrong with people?

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #5787
Solumina

Last year we had someone lifting up a rubber mat in the locker room (they are there to keep people from slipping as we stupidly have smooth tile floors), shitting, and then squishing it with the mat. They did it every day for a week at which point we assume they had checked out. Some people are just fucked up.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #5788
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
Friutbat, that really sucks. I hope your friend can get a transplant.
Thanks, so do I, he's such a nice guy and his wife is so warm and loving but she's really struggling with it and I don't know if she's going to be strong enough to see it through.

I never realised before that with heart transplants you have to find someone who is the same build, the same sex, has the same size heart and the same blood type.

And there aren't that many donors to start with, and then 80% of families say no, overruling the wishes of the donor.

I've told my entire family that if they overrule my wishes to donate everything, I'm coming back for some Poltergeist revenge on their asses.

Sol & MissC - man that is disgusting.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:09 AM   #5789
CuckooTuli

Wow, I didn't realise it was so difficult to find a matching donor. I wish your friend all the best, with a side of luck for Mr. Bat.
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:21 AM   #5790
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
Wow, I didn't realise it was so difficult to find a matching donor. I wish your friend all the best, with a side of luck for Mr. Bat.
Thanks... Mr Bat's kidney is 14 years old (they normally last 10-12 years)... It's like living on an active volcano - everytime there's a tremor you wonder if this is the big one.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:52 AM   #5791
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
People fucking disgust me. Walked into a public toilet, went into the cubicle and someone had taken a shit on the floor. ON THE FLOOR. Who the fuck does that?! Seriously, what is wrong with people?
At the bar I used to work in there was this one incident where this chick got a proper bad case of diarrhea . The bar was just absolutely rammed full and she couldn't get through. So, inevitably a line of shit longer than the bar was sprayed out from under her miniskirt and all along the floor and on customers shoes.
Yeah, guess who got to mop that up....
Old 05-24-2011, 04:55 AM   #5792
MissCheyenne

Fucking gross man. I mean, I can kinda understand if someones ill and gets caught out, if it's a really young kid or maybe a disabled person who needs assistance or something but not a fully grown adult. That's just not on. If you do it accidentally, you go and tell the cleaners so they know it needs to be cleaned up, you don't just leave it for some poor unsuspecting person to find.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #5793
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
Thanks, so do I, he's such a nice guy and his wife is so warm and loving but she's really struggling with it and I don't know if she's going to be strong enough to see it through.

I never realised before that with heart transplants you have to find someone who is the same build, the same sex, has the same size heart and the same blood type.

And there aren't that many donors to start with, and then 80% of families say no, overruling the wishes of the donor.

I've told my entire family that if they overrule my wishes to donate everything, I'm coming back for some Poltergeist revenge on their asses.

Sol & MissC - man that is disgusting.
I don't undesrtand why they would do that. I can understand the sentiment of "OMG! That person would have part of my husband/child/relative inside them forever!", but if it can help others once they pass why not just do it? I would never deny someone else the chance at a better life if I could donate.

Best of luck to your husband and friend, hun!

Shit on floors is disgusting, but I deal(and have dealt with) tons of shit/piss/vomit/snot/other gross stuff raising two kids. Having done it 20 times still doesn't make it any more pleasant.
Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #5794
vindicatedxjin

Tornado sirens are going off...

If I die...just know I loved you all....

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:44 PM   #5795
helmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
another kid just ate shit down the stairs again. when his parents came around the corner they just grabbed him by his wrist and dragged him down the hallway. I don't even like kids and that's fucked up.
Why treat a child like that, have graciously taught it but!

HostMonster Coupon
helmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #5796
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
I don't undesrtand why they would do that. I can understand the sentiment of "OMG! That person would have part of my husband/child/relative inside them forever!", but if it can help others once they pass why not just do it? I would never deny someone else the chance at a better life if I could donate.

Best of luck to your husband and friend, hun!

Shit on floors is disgusting, but I deal(and have dealt with) tons of shit/piss/vomit/snot/other gross stuff raising two kids. Having done it 20 times still doesn't make it any more pleasant.
For me, donating organs is like having a piece of me go off and do something useful (for a change) - make someone else's life better, save a life sort of thing, but then I'm one of those bleeding hearts kinda gals.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #5797
Mr.Doobie

My girl wanted to try pegging tonight, I couldn't handle it. The moment she started, I was a little third-grader again, my face being pushed into the dirt while that 7th grader ***** me behind the jungle gym. Of course, like a little bitch, I never told anyone because I was scared and confused and I didn't know what had just happened to me. I tried to kill myself by running out into traffic, by cutting my wrists, everyone just thought I was crazy, looking back I probably wasn't trying to die, so much as I was trying to get people to see that SOMETHING WAS WRONG, and when I blew up and threatened to gouge my classmates eyes out with a sharpie marker, they sent me off to some institution because I was crazy and dangerous to the other kids. Yeah, I was crazy. Not the FUCKING BASTARD THAT ***** ME.

I'm rambling, I'm pretty high right now.

But my girlfriend wants to know what's wrong, but I don't want to tell her. I don't want to talk about it with anyone. She knows it happened, along with a couple people, I don't want them to know that it still affects me. This is just stupid, I should just get over it. At least he didn't kill me or something.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:12 PM   #5798
Underwater Ophelia

Oh god vin don't die i loe you
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #5799
Underwater Ophelia

iminloveiwthheriminloveiwhtiheri'minlovewithher
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:26 PM   #5800
Solumina

We don't even have tornado sirens here, though apparently we did get some small ones in the area today.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote