Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:34 AM   #51
korinna5555

though society angers me at times, it usually just amuses me
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:40 PM   #52
LostAndCrazy

You're lucky. I've become a fucking recluse.
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:43 PM   #53
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I regularly do my grocery shopping at 2 am.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:22 PM   #54
Pyre

The last time I went to the mall here I walked into Borders looking for some friends I was supposed to meet up with. Turning around, I noticed an elderly lady walking with her grand daughter -- this child was maybe seven years old or so, and yet she was wearing knee-high black boots, a mini jean skirt, and a skimpy shirt. Ironically, barely before that I had walked past a book with an interesting title, something along the lines of "Don't Dress Your 10-year-old Daughter Like a Slut". It was an eye-catching title along those lines, whatever it was.

Not to mention I just found a site dedicated to people infuriated by the clothes that young girls wear these days. It's sad when I, an eighteen-year-old, am more modest than someone who is seven or eight.
http://womensspace.wordpress.com/200...ootchie-mamas/

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:27 AM   #55
LostAndCrazy

I know it is. I'm a recluse by choice. I hate the inane bullshit people talk about, stuff they think is important and just about everything they do.

If you're telling me the media is destroying the youth of today, then I unequivocally agree. Perhaps not everything, but just about 99% of it. And that 99% is what really matters, because thats what shapes impressionable kids today who dont know any better.

It is a good thing she is taking you into confidence. Take that responsibility seriously. Alot of what you say and suggest will shape her/his life.

Regarding the media article, if you could dig it up, i'd appreciate it.
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote