Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 12-26-2005, 08:51 AM   #1
gothic-serenity

Question just to talk about music, goth spots, and anything

heyy, im kinda new here so bear with me if i get lost doing anything, i dont even understand how to make the font bold AND blue?... *shakes head* chrsitmas has been pretty slow for me, anyone else here have a crappy christmas?
does anyone know if any good concerts are coming to ontario soon? im dying to go to another one soon. anyone like finnish music? i dont know im just trying 2 start a conversation, im also open for video game conversations (yes girls CAN also play them, we are not as stupid as many think) so yes, im abit new, so im loking forward to chatting with some new people, hopefully someone who is near me, because it seems im the only goth person for miles!! (tough i mite add, i only know one or 2 other goths, but they kick ass, and one ive been totally in love with since i met him)
gothic-serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #2
WolfMoon

Wow, you're kinda all over the place with that one, luv. Since I've had my coffee earlier, I'll play 'nice'.

Hopefully you've found the "For The Newbies" thread? Good, read carefully. Introduce yourself in the proper thread in 'General', also.

I'd go ahead and read through all of the threads in each forum before posting, so that you don't start another thread which may already exist.

I don't know anything about Canada, except that it homes two lovely girls that I'd very much like to spend the night with! Video game conversations can be found in the 'TV movies and Games' forum, apparently.

And as far as being the 'only goth for miles', try being the only gay Eskimo!!!

8O
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Midnight_Terror

Yes well I've been deprived of caffiene...ALL DAY, I haven't been on this site for ages, I come back and I find some gay fucking thread talking about nothing...do what wolfmoon said before you piss me off further.
Midnight_Terror is offline   Reply With Quote