Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-13-2006, 09:02 PM   #1
Graveyard.Crow

Thumbs down Evil teens

Alright I am not sure if I am THE ONLY one who has ever come across this, but I will still share my point. It is not so much a whine as an anrgy rant. Still fits here I suppose.

In my school there are what I call Evil Gothic teens. They have their own little group, wear 3 coats of make up and don't get me wrong it looks great, but in their minds it makes them better than the rest of us. Anybody else who dares to try and look gothicly beautiful is deemed to be flamed by the god's gifts to man kind that these kids think they are. Some people could call this being bitchy, I call it being insecure.

Share your views and be nice.
Graveyard.Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:42 PM   #2
Graveyard.Crow

Alright then, being nice is an option
Old 12-14-2006, 02:47 PM   #3
Draconysius

They're human, so they have egos. I doubt that they're homosexual, so androgynous practices like wearing makeup are likely to make them feel insecure. If they wear this makeup in a group, however, this may make them feel overly-secure. But seriously, about 80% of the entire human populace is comprised of unintelligent, confused twats. You just need to learn to deal with it.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:54 PM   #4
LostAndCrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconysius
But seriously, about 80% of the entire human populace is comprised of unintelligent, confused twats. You just need to learn to deal with it.

I strongly disagree. The figure is closer to 96%.
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:59 PM   #5
Graveyard.Crow

Is it really that bad?
Old 12-14-2006, 04:08 PM   #6
LostAndCrazy

I'm an optimist.

Take what you will from that statement. =P
Old 12-14-2006, 05:16 PM   #7
Graveyard.Crow

It's not entertaining when idiots like them send me to check out Vampire freaks to read about (and I quote) "What the gothic subculture is really about". It would have been amusing if it weren't so sad.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:27 PM   #8
LostAndCrazy

I wish I would find it entertaining. Jack Daniels is'nt helping much right now in that regard.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:12 PM   #9
Feeble Minded

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndCrazy
I strongly disagree. The figure is closer to 96%.
I'm going to have to agree with this. Where I sit at school is a vantage point if you want to see idiots. To the left of me are year 9's who's every sentence contains 'fuck'. To the front of me are the really dull people and to the right are my peers that are really overactive. Cannot sit still.

... Then again my friends are pretty crazy. I wish the year 12's were back. They were hilarious.
Feeble Minded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 07:28 PM   #10
Toxic_Soul

defiantely the kids at my school are annoying theyre pretty immature mostly the seniors and the freshman my class (juniors) are ok about things but the sophomores are kinda dull and REALLY REALLY FUCKING STUPID!
Toxic_Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:27 PM   #11
Graveyard.Crow

I wasn't talking about general people, or people being stupid, I was talking about gothic teens who are way too stuck up or "over-confident"
Old 12-14-2006, 08:41 PM   #12
Feeble Minded

Oh yeah... but uhh... really, how many of us are going to know people like that. Evil teens and stupid kinda comes into the same category.
Feeble Minded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:56 PM   #13
Godslayer Jillian

Indeed. The thread would be too specific otherwise.
Always try to avoid that.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:40 PM   #14
Jayden

Confidence isn't bad, but it's when you let it go to your head that it becomes a problem. Having your feet on the ground and being sensible, to me atleast, is a big part of the culture. If they're too high on themselves to come to their senses, well, there's not much you can do.

If I were you, I'd probably have fun with them. Play mind games with em, show them up, whatever.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 11:08 PM   #15
Graveyard.Crow

I ones thought I was going to get beat up
I swear they were stalking me
Old 01-25-2007, 02:37 PM   #16
Senor_Sadomachism

Bleh! I hate kids that are like that, not only are they annoying, but since these lil mo fos are fuckin around the classroom it's hard for the people that ACTUALLY want to learn make it so difficult. Most of them are involved in gang activity "MOST OF THEM"
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:51 PM   #17
jacquelinetm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard.Crow
Alright I am not sure if I am THE ONLY one who has ever come across this, but I will still share my point. It is not so much a whine as an anrgy rant. Still fits here I suppose.
In my school there are what I call Evil Gothic teens. They have their own little group, wear 3 coats of make up and don't get me wrong it looks great, but in their minds it makes them better than the rest of us. Anybody else who dares to try and look gothicly beautiful is deemed to be flamed by the god's gifts to man kind that these kids think they are. Some people could call this being bitchy, I call it being insecure.
Share your views and be nice.
There will always be "mean kids/teenagers" in school. When I was in highschool, the groups were very divided... the preps (which included the cheerleaders), the jocks, the potheads, the trouble-makers, the rejects, the bullies and others that didn't really fall into a labeled clique.

I used to get hurt when groups targeted me for some reason or another, but hindsight is 20/20 vision... jealousy jumps into my mind, but then again, why would they pay attention to you, unless thely find you interesting. Those are my guesses.

Good luck and try to turn the other cheek... ignoring them is what they REALLY don't want.

"Don't point the finger at me
I am only a rat in a maze like you
And only the dead go free"
-- Roger Waters
4:41AM (Sexual Revolution)
The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking
jacquelinetm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:53 PM   #18
c130

Take photos of them (tell them you're really impressed with their outfits, or take some sneaky photos when they're unaware) and photoshop their faces onto Lemonparty or something. Then print out the images as posters and stick them up around the school.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #19
jacquelinetm

Quote:
Originally Posted by c130
Take photos of them (tell them you're really impressed with their outfits, or take some sneaky photos when they're unaware) and photoshop their faces onto Lemonparty or something. Then print out the images as posters and stick them up around the school.
Brilliant!!!!

"Don't point the finger at me
I am only a rat in a maze like you
And only the dead go free"
-- Roger Waters
4:41AM (Sexual Revolution)
The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking
jacquelinetm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:15 PM   #20
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by c130
Oh now that's just mean. But then again, very smart.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:18 PM   #21
c130

Yeah and probably best to avoid getting caught on CCTV doing it either, so wear your trenchcoat and a wide-brimmed hat.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:14 PM   #22
Cyberbat

Quote:
It's not entertaining when idiots like them send me to check out Vampire freaks to read about (and I quote) "What the gothic subculture is really about". It would have been amusing if it weren't so sad.

Vampire freaks....I'm on there, but please tell me you’re joking?! They think THAT is what being goth is all about?

Rest assured, they will grow out of it or die from either cutting each other up or over dosing....perhaps both.

On the other end, at least at your school you can get away with it. Dressing in all black was pushing the limits for the schools I attended. Whether dress code or actual fear for my life.
Cyberbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:10 PM   #23
LaKeesha

Say WHAT?!

Quote:

You gotta be kiddin' !

Sorry, but I have dallied around on there and I found it rather disappointing.

I mean I THOUGHT... (that was my first mistake) it would be something of a coming together of different kinds of intellectual points of views on subculture and issues thereof but.. it... it...

Just..... oh man.
LaKeesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #24
ArtificialOne

Don't worry, after hs it all changes.. then in a couple of years when my giant evil robots take over... nothing will matter but running!!!!!ahahah mwhauahahaha...
Ok just thought I'd say something dumber than I usually do.
Dang! Smallville is on!!! gotta run!!!

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:07 AM   #25
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconysius
I doubt that they're homosexual, so androgynous practices like wearing makeup are likely to make them feel insecure.
I'm sorry, what?

Whether they like girls or boys makes a difference when it comes to being secure while wearing makeup? Your sexual preference plays into whether or not you're ok with androgyny?
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote