Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:26 AM   #1
NightmareInShiningArmour

Hello from NightmareInShiningArmour

Now, I've been a member here for about.. two months? I've been meaning to do an introduction but just didn't know what to say. Here goes.
1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I do not, yet, have a job.
My hobbies are mainly music. I love to play guitar and drums, though I am yet to find a band. I also love listening to music, mainly Death Metal, Black Metal, some Hardcore, Punk and Gothic Rock. And just plain metal. Another thing I love to do, though she isn't really a hobby, is be with my girlfriend, who I love very much, and we are incredibly close. There is probably about two or three things we literally don't know about each other.

2. Where are you from?
I am from Port Augusta, SA, Australia. It's very hot here and there is a minor amount of Goth's.
3. Who is your favorite author?
I don't really have one. I like Stephen King, but I've only partially read one of his books. He has good ideas though.
4. What are your favorite films?
South Park:Bigger Longer and Uncut (which has significance to me), Queen of the Damned, all of the Saw's. Other stuff. Mainly horror and comedy.
5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Whatever my spouse wants. Which, at the moment would probably be My Chemical Romance haha. Personally I would like something such as... hmmm... Siouxsie and the Banshees is good... Actually probably HIM, mainly for their Love inspired lyrics.
6. At your funeral?
HIM-Funeral of Hearts, My Chemical Romance - Cemetary Drive (I just like that song.), Roadrunner United - Army of the Sun (has alot of significance between me and my girlfriend for not much reason :P) or anything slightly sad. Not Manson.
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
A while ago I would have felt Suicide but I read a thread, and someone suggested having a bomb that went off before you hit the ground from jumping off of a tall building so no one would be hurt but low enough so that the crowd gets splattered with gore. That interested me. But hopefully just peacefully
8. What kind of casket would you want?
Black with purple velvet lining.
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I don't possess what would be my favourite but it would be.. Spiked platform shoes, cargo pants with bondage straps and chains, a black fishnet shirt with tears, spiked gauntlets, a black shirt, black lipstick, purple contacts and purple streaked hair.
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Not understanding death...
11. What's your favorite band?
Shit, that's hard. At the moment probably Lamb of God.
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I only have a primary school education, started highschool this year.
13. Why did you join?
Because I wanted ideas and stuff for outfits, hair etc. I've learnt a fair bit. Plenty more still to be learned. Also to find other Goth's. Hopefully in my city. I mean, I've met a guy who lives 100km away from me on a Drum website and he actually knows alot of people I do.
14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?I am a Male.

Well that's about it I guess... People can love me, hate me, I don't care. I just think this site is cool and I don't wanna be booed off. Please note I am young and new to this place. "..forgive me, I tried not to do it"
NightmareInShiningArmour is offline   Reply With Quote