Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #51
Vincent Van Goth

are you depressed and have you ever thought of taking your own life?
Vincent Van Goth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #52
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Goth
pffffffft

Stormtrooper of Death eh?

Fuckin PMSL
It's the name of a band. You know, the type that play instruments? Make pretty sounds?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #53
Vincent Van Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
It's the name of a band. You know, the type that play instruments? Make pretty sounds?
Are they depressed too?
Old 02-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #54
Goth Sentinel

Pffft

So you're SOD then?
Goth Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #55
Vincent Van Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sekhmet~
Fuck I hate word abbreviations.. it makes people sound retarded.

dont read them
Old 02-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #56
Stormtrooper of Death

JCC for the win. It's the name of a great crossover thrash band. No I am not depressed douchebag. What do you mean by that Goth Sentinel?
Old 02-10-2008, 01:03 PM   #57
Vincent Van Goth

isn't JCC short for something? You dont seem to have a problem with that

Are you a sphincter pilot?
Old 02-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #58
Stormtrooper of Death

No. Fuck off, leave now.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:06 PM   #59
Goth Sentinel

SOD are you a SOD? Is that too much to ingest at once?
Old 02-10-2008, 01:06 PM   #60
Goth Sentinel

Yeah leave Van Goth, you're upsetting the lady.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #61
Vincent Van Goth

hey SOD I like your sig, did you make it up yourself?

Do you hear voices?
Old 02-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #62
Vincent Van Goth

Hey SOD, satan has just told me to tell you he wants you to jump off a high building and die

ASAP
Old 02-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #63
Goth Sentinel

I think she's been in a detention centre.

Most probably a cutter.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #64
Stormtrooper of Death

Funny guys, seeing as I'm a he, not a she.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #65
Vincent Van Goth

ooooooooooh if you change your name to something sunny and gay I might give you a lick
Old 02-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #66
ZyklonB

Jeez guys, don't feed the trolls. Put 'em on ignore and that's that. It's so easy yet no one ever does it... *sigh*
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #67
Vincent Van Goth

like you diid. you just had to post didn't you?

why choose to be nameed after the nazi gas that killed 6.5 million innocent people? Is that cool in gothyland?

SAD SICK FUCKS

If your so obsessed with death why dont you just go for it man, pull the fuckin trigger and find out for sure

Freaks, wierdos and COWARDS
Old 02-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #68
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
There are several of us who are serving in the military so you better watch who you call cowards. If anything you're the one who is afraid of learning about somthing new and discovering it might not be soo bad after all. If you want to prove you're not a coward sit down shut up and you MIGHT learn somthing new, or are you still at the afraid of eating broccoli stage?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #69
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
This doesn't change the fact that you're silly, and used the wrong "too."
Oh, and I guess you don't really understand the word "cynical," either, because nothing I've said has really suggested I'm cynical.
Bitch, yes. Cynical...nope.

I guess you should read those mounds of books again.

1. Believing or showing the belief that people are motivated chiefly by base or selfish concerns; skeptical of the motives of others: a cynical dismissal of the politician's promise to reform the campaign finance system.

2. Selfishly or callously calculating: showed a cynical disregard for the safety of his troops in his efforts to advance his reputation.

3. Negative or pessimistic, as from world-weariness: a cynical view of the average voter's intelligence.

4. Expressing jaded or scornful skepticism or negativity: cynical laughter.

I think it's a fair field when I use that word. You show nothing but contemptuous doubt to everything I, or anyone else you disagree with, say. You're always bashing what I say and stomping it into the dirt. That, and you express quite a bit of skepticism to my opinions, which is why you always challenge them. For example, you expressed doubt when I called the OP a Troll because you asked me if I knew what a troll was, which led me to believe you doubted he/she was a troll in the first place. And the negativity part I think speaks for itself. You never say things in a nice, polite way.

And before you attempt to drag the "jaded" part into this. Note the "or" first.

Now enough of this foolishness. Let's just agree to disagree and walk our separate ways, before we end up sitting here locked in a pointless argument for a few more days. It won't go anywhere. You're stubborn, and I am, too.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #70
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Goth
like you diid. you just had to post didn't you?

why choose to be nameed after the nazi gas that killed 6.5 million innocent people? Is that cool in gothyland?

SAD SICK FUCKS

If your so obsessed with death why dont you just go for it man, pull the fuckin trigger and find out for sure

Freaks, wierdos and COWARDS

Why don't you haul ass and find your way to the nearest Abercrombie? I heard they're having a sale on polos.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

Old 02-10-2008, 09:11 PM   #71
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Oiseau Noir
1. Believing or showing the belief that people are motivated chiefly by base or selfish concerns; skeptical of the motives of others: a cynical dismissal of the politician's promise to reform the campaign finance system.

2. Selfishly or callously calculating: showed a cynical disregard for the safety of his troops in his efforts to advance his reputation.

3. Negative or pessimistic, as from world-weariness: a cynical view of the average voter's intelligence.

4. Expressing jaded or scornful skepticism or negativity: cynical laughter.

I think it's a fair field when I use that word. You show nothing but contemptuous doubt to everything I, or anyone else you disagree with, say. You're always bashing what I say and stomping it into the dirt. That, and you express quite a bit of skepticism to my opinions, which is why you always challenge them. For example, you expressed doubt when I called the OP a Troll because you asked me if I knew what a troll was, which led me to believe you doubted he/she was a troll in the first place. And the negativity part I think speaks for itself. You never say things in a nice, polite way.

And before you attempt to drag the "jaded" part into this. Note the "or" first.

Now enough of this foolishness. Let's just agree to disagree and walk our separate ways, before we end up sitting here locked in a pointless argument for a few more days. It won't go anywhere. You're stubborn, and I am, too.

No...still not convinced. I'm not sure why you bothered adding the definition of "cynical," as I know what the word means. I stand by my denial of cynicism.
As for being stubborn--no, no I'm not.
I just don't agree with you, or very often like what you have to say.
That doesn't make me stubborn, it just makes me different from you in my views.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #72
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
No...still not convinced. I'm not sure why you bothered adding the definition of "cynical," as I know what the word means. I stand by my denial of cynicism.
As for being stubborn--no, no I'm not.
I just don't agree with you, or very often like what you have to say.
That doesn't make me stubborn, it just makes me different from you in my views.

Fair enough.

And I didn't post it to make you look like a fool--believe me, that wasn't my intention. No, I brought the definition up to show you which context I was using it in, that's all.

And it's stubborn when you look at it this way: Two people who constantly deny each others statements/accusations. It doesn't go anywhere, much like trying to ride a kicking mule. (And no, I'm not saying this to carry on this dispute farther--it's merely a comparison).

I'm sorry if I pissed you off, I know I can be a bitch, and often have very impolite things to say. But I can try for the better. It's not too late to clean myself up.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:29 PM   #73
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Oiseau Noir

Fair enough.

And I didn't post it to make you look like a fool--believe me, that wasn't my intention. No, I brought the definition up to show you which context I was using it in, that's all.

And it's stubborn when you look at it this way: Two people who constantly deny each others statements/accusations. It doesn't go anywhere, much like trying to ride a kicking mule. (And no, I'm not saying this to carry on this dispute farther--it's merely a comparison).

I'm sorry if I pissed you off, I know I can be a bitch, and often have very impolite things to say. But I can try for the better. It's not too late to clean myself up.
I'm not pissed off, as this is the internet, and I really don't care about what you say.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:33 PM   #74
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
I'm not pissed off, as this is the internet, and I really don't care about what you say.
Fair enough.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:07 AM   #75
Cage

And with that, Underwater Ophelia rides off on her high horse into the sunset.
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote