Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #26
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasdeja View Post
Like I said before, Grausy, I don't care what you and "the community for the most part think. I guess I'm in that other part, and I like it just fine. You're not getting anywhere, just like all the times before. Move on.
Obviously you do care or you wouldn't be responding to us, dumbass.

Our responses to your foolishness do at least bring your true idiocy to the light for others to see. In reality I *am* getting somewhere, sugar.

Quit talking back to your betters, son!

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #27
Kasdeja

You are not my better, BOY. As for the apathy thing, the proper word would have been EMPATHY, but it was a typo and I just didn't care. You're just upping my post count.
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #28
AshleyO

...You don't know what apathy means.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #29
Kasdeja

I do. You're gonna jump all over my ass because of a typo? Christing Fuck. Get lives.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #30
AshleyO

No. You didn't know. We showed you just recently.

I am SO sad that we have 33 year olds who don't know what apathy means.

The system has failed you. I have failed you. We have all failed you and we can blame only ourselves.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #31
Kasdeja

How do you know that? Are you psychic? Didn't think so. Next time you make a typo I'll make a point of jumping all over your ass like you're doing mine. Not that it matters in the least. Just improving my post count...
Old 10-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #32
AshleyO

Society has not one hope. Not one.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #33
Kasdeja

I agree. And don't give a shit.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #34
AshleyO

Did you know that's what apathy means? Not caring.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #35
Kasdeja

Exactly. Correct.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #36
AshleyO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3rhQc666Sg

I'm glad we could rehabilitate your lack of knowing what apathy means.

Another soul saved.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #37
Alan

A type would be wpathy. W and A are close by. How one would slip to an E and then all the way to an M is beyond me.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #38
AshleyO

Wait for it...

Old 10-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #39
Alan

Hah! Oh the irony. I've been humbled.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:18 AM   #40
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Hah! Oh the irony. I've been humbled.
Areyou tell me that it wasn't intentional?

I refuse to believe.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:11 AM   #41
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasdeja View Post
How do you know that? Are you psychic? Didn't think so. Next time you make a typo I'll make a point of jumping all over your ass like you're doing mine. Not that it matters in the least. Just improving my post count...
You do that and we will once again point out how much of a willful moron you are. We are all your betters, son! Let me make it even more simple for your teeny-tiny grey matter:

Non-racist People > Racist Fucktards like you

People who feel sympathy for mentally ill individuals > Assholes like you who laugh at someone whose mental faculties don't stop them from doing horrible shit like self mutilation

Empathy > Apathy

See how that works? We ARE better than you! ^_^

People like us admit when we fuck up. People like you we fuck with for a while until we have more important things to do. It does become sad after a while, though. Someone a whole year older than me who doesn't know what the fuck apathy means. Older people are supposed to be wise, but this is just not the case with you. You are ignorant and cling to that ignorance like salvation, as most ignorant people do. As I said before, I pity you because you are a willful fool.

I kinda feel bad for my initial joke in response to the ridiculous bible quote because people might have thought I was making fun of the poor guy with schizophrenia. The lack of mental health care that ensures that mentally ill people injure themselves and others truly breaks my heart. People don't do nearly enough for mental illness. And then other assholes just want to get rid of them or lack empathy so they get thrown in jail/prison once they injure themselves or someone else. Then society is more concerned with punishing these individuals than the fact that if they were receiving proper care for their illness the circumstances leading to their incarceration could have been avoided. It's a disgusting, heart-wrenching cycle.

Ashley, does this mean we get drunk and naked, now?

Old 10-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #42
AshleyO

Only drunk.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #43
Grausamkeit

Okay, I'll drink to that.

Old 10-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #44
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Doobie View Post
Ha. Ha. Ha.

The mentally disturbed physically handicapping themselves for life is hilarious!

Ha. Ha. Ha.
I find it kinda funny too. It's not necessarily a lack of empathy, but someone tearing their own eyeballs out with their bare hands is the kinda shit you'd get in guesthouse paradiso or bottom.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #45
darkside23

how did he manage to remove his eyeballs...i mean he is something else, right?

google goths
darkside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #46
Murder.Of.Crows

I'm sorry, being completely detached from the actual incident, I also kinda find it funny....

I don't mean to sound without sympathy. But, the article really doesn't make it easier to feel sorry for the man. It's suggesting religious reasoning as to why he ripped his eyes out. Standing back from the scenario, one can only look at him as if he were an idiot. Of course he has problems, and yes, I feel sorry for him suffering from what seems like Schizophrenia (holy crap, I didn't need spell check for that one XD) but, come on, none of you have ever laughed at a horrible incident without knowledge of those circumstances?

anyways, you guys really seemed to have attacked Kasedja, with little reasoning.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #47
Kasdeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
I'm sorry, being completely detached from the actual incident, I also kinda find it funny....

I don't mean to sound without sympathy. But, the article really doesn't make it easier to feel sorry for the man. It's suggesting religious reasoning as to why he ripped his eyes out. Standing back from the scenario, one can only look at him as if he were an idiot. Of course he has problems, and yes, I feel sorry for him suffering from what seems like Schizophrenia (holy crap, I didn't need spell check for that one XD) but, come on, none of you have ever laughed at a horrible incident without knowledge of those circumstances?

anyways, you guys really seemed to have attacked Kasedja, with little reasoning.
THIS. I like this. Oh, and MOC, they attack because they have nothing else to do... it started with truthful info I put into my welcome post. Thank you for the kind words, however.

Props to Spooky Spencer for the 'shopped avatar!
If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:04 PM   #48
Pineapple_Juice

I didn't think him tearing his own eyeballs out was funny, nor the fact that he's now blind for life. However, the idea of paramedics coming back to pick up the eyeballs on the floor does seem chuckle-worthy, in retrospect.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #49
Kasdeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
I didn't think him tearing his own eyeballs out was funny, nor the fact that he's now blind for life. However, the idea of paramedics coming back to pick up the eyeballs on the floor does seem chuckle-worthy, in retrospect.
Well, not just ANYBODY can pick up human eyeballs, you know...

Props to Spooky Spencer for the 'shopped avatar!
If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:05 PM   #50
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post

Cat Penis is a racist fucktard who lacks even basic empathy for fellow human beings, let alone anyone with a mental disability. And yet it expects and welcomes empathy and pity from others here who only see our posts in retrospect, without the full story, and think we're all being 'big meanies' to it.