Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-24-2011, 05:20 AM   #26
Spookycreep

Ms. CATCH

I don't know if i worked the robot right but i said " hell yeah" to your request. I have taken a look at your website, you're a smart "smakage"!
You've been a goth for a minute haven't you? Also, where is this place called Contentment? It's not on any maps but I expect to find it one day( by the grace of Queen Lucifer_ I consider Satan to be female. I'ts a long story).
I read your blog on vampires and your'e right, no one can give you a better picture of something they love than those that love it. I read a book on the vampire culture, can't remember the name but it was fascinating reading.
I am talking with a guy living in France on the AP website. He says he lives near an old gladitator arena that rock concerts and other performances go on at_ many of a dark aesthetic. He, is into death metal.
One thing he told me I thought was really cool is how those in the scene over there greet each other. "Peace and blood."
Peace and blood to you!
Spookycreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:55 AM   #27
Spookycreep

Ms. JJ-Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Spade View Post
Lol You're Awesome, Thats Good That You Aren't Closed Minded About It.
That goes double for you. I respect anyone who practices what they preach_ a rare thing I assure you. I know the Christian God is real. I don't think He's the stick-in-the-mud that judgemental Christians make Him out to be. As a Satanist I have a unique perpective on Christianity_ I can spot the fakers a mile away. Jesus said it best: "By their fruits you will know them." In my experience a true Christian hates no one, they are friendly to everyone.
I read a book once on a contempory North American indian shaman. The book was Wallace Black Elk: The Sacred ways of a Lakkota, or something close to this. I't a wild book. At one point he mentions a couple of Christian indians that live on the reservation where he lives. He said they were good people, that they were always giving people baskets of eggs from their hen house.
One of the Christians I call my friend is a short, small woman who wears glasses and has a pretty smile. She's very powerful in her faith. She's married to a guy that use to be in the Special Forces in both the Army and the Marines. I called them "Mighty Mouse and the Commando". I think though, she is stronger than him.
As you Christian's are apt to say: have a blessed day.
Spookycreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #28
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookycreep View Post
That goes double for you. I respect anyone who practices what they preach_ a rare thing I assure you. I know the Christian God is real. I don't think He's the stick-in-the-mud that judgemental Christians make Him out to be. As a Satanist I have a unique perpective on Christianity_ I can spot the fakers a mile away. Jesus said it best: "By their fruits you will know them." In my experience a true Christian hates no one, they are friendly to everyone.
I read a book once on a contempory North American indian shaman. The book was Wallace Black Elk: The Sacred ways of a Lakkota, or something close to this. I't a wild book. At one point he mentions a couple of Christian indians that live on the reservation where he lives. He said they were good people, that they were always giving people baskets of eggs from their hen house.
One of the Christians I call my friend is a short, small woman who wears glasses and has a pretty smile. She's very powerful in her faith. She's married to a guy that use to be in the Special Forces in both the Army and the Marines. I called them "Mighty Mouse and the Commando". I think though, she is stronger than him.
As you Christian's are apt to say: have a blessed day.
Interesting Indeed, Yes They Are Supposed To Be Giving. Also Supposed Be Be Non-Judgmental. Thank you, And You Have A Blessed Day As Well.
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:49 PM   #29
Spadille

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe View Post
I really hate it when black people are all about "If you don't agree with me, you're racist"
...lol, I love it how white people (And some others) seem to think that black people always think that they are racist...
Spadille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #30
Ben Lahnger

I love how you think this post that hadn't been commented on since February is somehow still relevant.

(Hint - the people you're replying to haven't been active in this forum since about that time.)

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #31
Spadille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
I love how you think this post that hadn't been commented on since February is somehow still relevant.

(Hint - the people you're replying to haven't been active in this forum since about that time.)
I love how you're not considering people like me who would have registered recently.
It's still relevant... it hasnt been deleted...
Hello Ben...
I have been noting your quick response to so many posts around... If I have any questions I'll post randomly, I'm sure you'll make it your duty to correct me and in the process lend your assistance.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #32
Ben Lahnger

Actually, I was commenting idly. You should be pleased anyone bothered to respond at all. Since you are a lost person in search of a clue, I won't bother you in the future. Carry on.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #33
Spadille

I'll hold you to that. Thank you most kindly.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #34
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadille View Post
...lol, I love it how white people (And some others) seem to think that black people always think that they are racist...
$hade is Asian and not American. And he didn't say he thinks blacks always play the race card.
In fact he said the complete opposite. He said he hated when someone DOES recur to that, and if you had read the thread you'd realize why $hade feels like this in regards to that guy.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #35
Spadille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
$hade is Asian and not American. And he didn't say he thinks blacks always play the race card.
In fact he said the complete opposite. He said he hated when someone DOES recur to that, and if you had read the thread you'd realize why $hade feels like this in regards to that guy.

...I dont see which part of my comment mentioned that he was American.. unless you are implying that ALL Americans are white... He made direct reference to hating the fact that, according to him, black people tend to pull the 'racist' card if people don't agree with them... all I am adding, is another version to the sentiment... the fact that whites and some others seem to feel that black people are always looking for an excuse to call them racist.
...lol... I did read the thread Person...hence my comments on some other things... I'm not sure how you managed to misinterpret what i'd said though..
Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #36
Spadille

...didn't realise that the comment was being directed only at 'that guy'... forgive my eyes...
Old 09-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #37
Alan

You really don't fucking think the guy who said this:
"I seem to have made a complete fool of myself all because I was insulted by some anti_black commets. I guess it's alright for the white goths to talk shit about black people."
was playing the race card?

And you're really surprised that $hade would say he hates when black people do so and quoted him?
real classy
Old 09-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #38
JCC

Spadille is saying that people often don't accept the implication that they are being racist when they are. I don't remember what was said to that member but accusing people of playing the 'race card' trivialises racism, and for $haDe to say he hates when black people do that does imply that it is typical 'black behaviour'. Black people playing the race card is a pernicious and dismissive stereotype.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #39
Alan

And Spookycreep has no problem flaunting that stereotype.
real classy
Old 09-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #40
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I miss Black Butterfly and BLEED REBELION!!! so much I am posting BB's YouTube Intro to Gnet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_aPrlzwN5s

I liked them not because they were black goths but because they were cool and creative. Wish they would come back. BB made some awesome DIY and BLEED was active in politics to improve things.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:56 AM   #41
CptSternn

There are black people in Texas?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #42
Grausamkeit

There are white people in Ireland?

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #43
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
I miss Black Butterfly and BLEED REBELION!!! so much I am posting BB's YouTube Intro to Gnet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_aPrlzwN5s

I liked them not because they were black goths but because they were cool and creative. Wish they would come back. BB made some awesome DIY and BLEED was active in politics to improve things.
You're the one who trolled up this old thread to share someone's video on YouTube. It could go on the regular video post thread....

Yep, I don't like knives.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #44
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookycreep View Post
I don't know if i worked the robot right but i said " hell yeah" to your request. I have taken a look at your website, you're a smart "smakage"!
You've been a goth for a minute haven't you? Also, where is this place called Contentment? It's not on any maps but I expect to find it one day( by the grace of Queen Lucifer_ I consider Satan to be female. I'ts a long story).
I read your blog on vampires and your'e right, no one can give you a better picture of something they love than those that love it. I read a book on the vampire culture, can't remember the name but it was fascinating reading.
I am talking with a guy living in France on the AP website. He says he lives near an old gladitator arena that rock concerts and other performances go on at_ many of a dark aesthetic. He, is into death metal.
One thing he told me I thought was really cool is how those in the scene over there greet each other. "Peace and blood."
Peace and blood to you!
Thank you for acknowledging my native tongue of Danish. Smakage "Cookie" is probably the only word I know in Danish, because I was born in the USA. Other than that carry on and try not to be so bitter in the future, hiding quick insults in the middle of a bunch of compliments.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #45
Spadille

lol... yes JCC, I think you have gotten it right. Alan, I believe that unless there is an outright accusation of racism...as in, this (x person) is being racist, people are only expressing their ideas... It may be an issue of two sides being unable to express ideas without either feeling they have to accuse the other of something....
..N cptSernn... sigh, Black ppl in Texas?...HUmm tough one... not sure :P
...Grau... White ppl in Ireland? *Shaking my head pensively... Highly unlikely
Old 09-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #46
Grausamkeit

Ppl???? O_o

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:49 AM   #47
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadille View Post
lol... yes JCC, I think you have gotten it right. Alan, I believe that unless there is an outright accusation of racism...as in, this (x person) is being racist, people are only expressing their ideas... It may be an issue of two sides being unable to express ideas without either feeling they have to accuse the other of something....
..N cptSernn... sigh, Black ppl in Texas?...HUmm tough one... not sure :P
...Grau... White ppl in Ireland? *Shaking my head pensively... Highly unlikely
Interesting idea. You remind me of someone, yet I cannot place the username. Mmmm, Dark Sites?
Old 09-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #48
Spadille

Yes, Grau.. ppl = people

Catch: I remind you of Dark Sites?.... ahhh..nope.. I'm brand new
Old 09-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #49
Spooky Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_aPrlzwN5s.
She's not around anymore? Too bad. She seemed pretty cool.
Spooky Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:37 PM   #50
Sinjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Spade View Post
Don't Feel Bad, I'm Greek And Besides My Cousin, I'm The Only Greek Goth That I Know Of. I Mean I Heard Stories Of Witches In Old Times Of Greece But I Don't Count That As Gothic Even If They Did Wear All Black Because Gothics Have A Huge Variety Of Beliefs And Lifestyles. But I Can Safely Say That I Feel Alone Being A Greek Goth, And Being A Christian Goth As Well. I Still Have Yet To Meet One Person That Are Both. Wish Me Luck Lol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LI...layer_embedded
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote